Thank you so much!
*makes an appearance

Timid Newb

9,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
creepy tofu

H e l l o ! My name is; (Shy Wargle
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (Creepy tofu )
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Alexandria Magnolia Heisenberg
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;alex, derpie, hippie
                                                ✔Character's Personality;painfully shy, compassionate,understanding, talented
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;1 2 33 4 5 6 7 || Swablu Litleo croagunk
                                                ✔Colors;Fantasy~
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;Look at me
                                                You may think you see
                                                Who I really am
                                                But you'll never know me
                                                Every day
                                                It's as if I play a part
                                                Now I see
                                                If I wear a mask
                                                I can fool the world
                                                But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see
                                                Staring straight back at me?
                                                When will my reflection show
                                                Who I am inside?
                                                ✔Extra Information;can you add 'location, company, mood, attire and mood'? I am willing to pay 350k tell me if its low ; w;
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;(as fast as you can xD)
Shy Wargle

what kind of graphic do you want?
rectangle, or something else?

Timid Newb

9,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
creepy tofu
Shy Wargle

what kind of graphic do you want?
rectangle, or something else?

L-shape? But if tofu-senpai can make a sassy rectangle one then im happy :3

So whichever your most comfortable with :3

Romantic Lover

H e l l o ! My name is; Phoebehaliwell88
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Who ever is available
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Riley Amanda Monroe
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;Ry
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Shy, Loner, bookworm kept to herself kind of girl
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; The models name is Poppy Montgomery feel free to use any photos that fit the layout style and colors!
                                                ✔Colors; deeppink purple and blue
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "It's the quiet ones you need to look out for" and lyrics from Hero-Nickleback
                                                ✔Extra Information; She is a witch with healing abilities and is coming into her second power of seeing into the future. It is an immortals After Dark based rp if that helps any. She is somewhat of a girlie girl but very shy and timid, if you can do an L shaped layout great if not anything will work. You have total creative freedom! also need an OOC spot and possibly a with and feelings spot. If not just an OOC is okay!
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;Preferably as soon as possible!

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
RlDDANCE

H e l l o ! My name is; N o v a REMIX
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t RIDDANCE
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Megumi Miyamoto (宮本•恵)
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Meg-chan; Meg
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Ruthless, prideful, downright frigid (but not heartless), and honest to a fault, Megumi is a woman who is full of vengeance and spite. She lives by her own means and feels that despite the fact that her "brother" (if you can call him that) stole her birthright, she sees herself as a god and feels the need to carry herself as such. She does not care if others dare not to acknowledge it. To her, they're fools who know no better. She was trained for this position since her birth. To her, the position of God is HERS. And she will see to it as rightfully so when she can.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; (x); that is the main photo

(x); (x)

If it be possible, while editing these photos, could you possibly crop out the braid? That is if you can.
                                                ✔Colors; However, you see fit
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Tears on the mauseoleum floor
                                                Blood stains the coliseum doors
                                                Lies of the lips of a priest
                                                Thanksgiving disguised as a feast
                                                No church in the wild
                                                ✔Extra Information; If you could possibly incorporate the Japanese kanji with the name, I'd really appreciate that. I'd also appreciate if you incorporated "God's Sibling" somewhere in the graphics as well as True Goddess of the Zodiac crossed out in smaller text.

Could you please use this font? (x). Mostly have fun with this post layout. You're free reign with the color scheme especially. Thanks so much!~

Lastly, could I have two buttons made. You can place them wherever you like in the post layout, but one will be made for the music section and the other will be for the outfit section. You can chose whatever photo for the buttons, just as long as they fit with the overall theme of the post layout.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; ASAP?

Fatcat

hello? anyone alive here?
        guilty crownie

H e l l o ! My name is; (mah_creepy.)
                                                      I am interested in this a r t i s t (guilty crownie. )
                                                      ✔Character's Full Name; Bucky Barnes
                                                      ✔Character's Nicknames; The Winter Soldier
                                                      ✔Character's Personality; A soldier during World War 2, he was captured and tested on, and has almost no memory of who he is.
                                                      ✔Model and/or pics I want used; 1, 2, 3, 4, I would really like these to all be included. If you can only use one gif, I would like the one with Bucky and Steve.
                                                      ✔Colors; Whatever looks good with the graphic. Dark reds and blues, blacks and silvers, things like that.
                                                      ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; None! Just please include his name and nickname in some manner. c:
                                                      ✔Extra Information; I was thinking 10mil for payment?
                                                      Oh! and I need this done by!; As soon as you can, love.

Fatcat

mah_c r e e p y

oh goodness, don't think i've ever been asked to
            do a bucky layout /eventhoughialreadyhaveonemade
            HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE DONE TOMORROW
        guilty crownie

sounds perfect!

Desirable Genius

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
creepy tofu

H e l l o ! My name is; xX_Shining_Stars_Xx
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (creepy tofu
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Felix Salvador Romero
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; n/a
                                                ✔Character's Personality; empathetic, caring, loyal, rude, hotheaded, blunt
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Tyler Posey // gif
                                                ✔Colors; palette
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,
                                                I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
                                                And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright,
                                                'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out.

I got my mind made up, man, I can't let go.
                                                I'm killing every second 'til it saves my soul.
                                                (Ooh) I'll be running, (Ooh) I'll be running,
                                                'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.
                                                ✔Extra Information; Could you please include "Son of Apollo" somewhere? I'll pay extra for an outfit and timeskip graphic as well!
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;asap

Romantic Lover

Still waiting for anyone to take mine smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas