Feral Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
windscimitars

Are you available for anymore coding?

Bashful Gaian

RlDDANCE

H e l l o ! My name is; Your Personal Princess
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t RlDDANCE
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Clara Noelle Byrne
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; n/a
                                                ✔Character's Personality; quirky, intelligent, envious, tolerant (don't need to be included in the graphic, but might be nice to know when selecting pictures)
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Ebba Zingmark - [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | < [x] & [x] > (not all of these need to be used - except the gif & Ravenclaw logo -, I just wanted to give you a wide selection; and if you find pictures that you think would suit the graphic more, feel free to use those instead!)
                                                ✔Colors; #3A5FCD | #CD69C9 | #BABABA
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; spread your wings, my little butterfly
                                                ✔Extra Information; uhm, I'd like it if the gif could be in a frame, so it looks like a moving painting, and sort of an L-shaped overall end result would be nice :3
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; July 28th

Omnipresent Hunter

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Ararelia
Oh wow! I absolutely adore it! No worries at all. I totally understand studying and school in general D: the bane of my existence....
Anyway, it was well worth the wait 3nodding
how much do I owe you?

Hi Ararelia, sorry for the late reply. Just got back from my summer camp where
I couldn't access Gaiaonline for about a week XD The total for the coding is 5k+

DN Atropa Belladonna
Yes, I am avaliable to take orders for coding again! Order away!
windscimitars

No worries! I hope you had fun at camp >w<

Ruthless Seeker

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Inquisitor 200
*Enters shop shyly* Is this a profile shop? o.o

Omnipresent Hunter

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
DN Atropa Belladonna
Yes, I am now available for orders! Thanks for waiting!

Trash

Sladeus

This is a posting layout shop, usually for role plays.

zimolez's Queen

Friendly Explorer

windscimitars

H e l l o ! My name is; cynical wanderer
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t windscimitars
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Valerie Luanna Winters
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Val
                                                ✔Character's Personality; n/a
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;
                                                ✔Colors; palette
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; I'm the girl you've been thinking about
                                                The one thing you can't live without
                                                I'm the girl you've been waiting for
                                                I'll have you down on your knees
                                                I'll have you begging for more

So how can this be?
                                                You're praying to me
                                                There's a look in your eyes,
                                                I know just what that means
                                                I can be, I can be your everything
                                                ✔Extra Information; I came back to get something done by you c;
                                                She's a lead singer for a band
                                                Also posting format [x]
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;whenever possible

Omnipresent Hunter

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
cynical wanderer
Hi cynical, glad to see you back! And order accepted, I shall get it done later
this week.

Ruthless Seeker

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxVinyl
Sladeus

This is a posting layout shop, usually for role plays.

Thank you

zimolez's Queen

Friendly Explorer

windscimitars

Okiee dokes, thank you (:

Dapper Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Dr McGlock
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Taco Taylor525
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Remington Tsuru
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames/titles; Remi, Knight of House Granate
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Selfless, benign, empathetic, and reticent.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Top, Right, Corner.
                                                ✔Colors; #A9ACB6, #696969, #EEE600 (or whatever you think fits best)
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "I won't hurt you. But if you hurt them...I'll make you bleed." "I am only but a weapon."
                                                ✔Extra Information; Hello~ So I would love a nice right-angled L-shaped graphic. Well, a nice frame graphic on the right side of the post better said. I really hate when L-shaped graphics are short above the text. I named the links to the images according to where I'd like them placed. A few of them need background removal. But I noticed it was listed in your strengths so I'm guessing that's fine. If you need any additional info just quote or pm me and I'll be happy to answer. 3nodding
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;Asap
Taco Taylor525

H e l l o ! My name is; (B E N D T H E R U L E S.)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (Taco Taylor525. )
                                                ✔Character's Full Name;Laney Elise Coleman
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;Laney
                                                ✔Character's Personality;Sexy, quirky, curious, funny
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 You don't have to use them all. Use whichever ones you want.
                                                ✔Colors; Your choice of colors. I would like them to stay light and fun. So pinks, blues, pastels and such
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;"No point to making plans, the wild life is human nature. We need to take our chance"
                                                ✔Extra Information; I really liked your last layout for me so I would like to make it an L-shape again. I really would love it to be fairly complex. I will pay you around 300k for it and tip. Unless you have a bribe list and I can see what I can do..
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;(July 23)

Genius

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
windscimitars

may i order some coding? c:
and if i can, should i fill out the form or can i just tell you what i want?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff