DC 0.17711171662125 17.7% [ 130 ]
Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Sparkling Man-Lover

Timecraze
Shaizic

I'd still like for you do to the order. ^^

Like I said, the roleplay won't be open until later this month. I'm just getting it done ahead of time.
Alrighty~ :3 I'll have it done soon!

Dapper Sophomore

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Shaizic
yes, please. if you still have it. ^^

Sparkling Man-Lover

bojima
Shaizic

Alrighty~ I'll have it finished for you soon!

Dapper Sophomore

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Shaizic
bojima
Shaizic

Alrighty~ I'll have it finished for you soon!

tanks so much!! smile

Sparkling Man-Lover

bojima

Finished! Let me know if there is anything you want changed, added, fixed! Just 8k please for my tardiness~

Code:
[imgleft]http://i45.tinypic.com/x3io7l.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i46.tinypic.com/33vd8io.jpg[/imgleft][color=#a6dbc8][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=0]START POST BELOW . COLOUR REFERENCE >> TALK: #5e9fba ; THINK: #f8a58f ;[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/size][/color]

redrumheather's Prince

H e l l o ! My name is; goddess_of_the_night13
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Storm To Pass
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Shun Allen McClain
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; N/A He's just Shun
                                                ✔Character's Personality; A little quiet, keeps to himself most of the time but will stand up for others if he needs to.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Just this one if you could please. Unless you would like to use this for his name. If you don't and you end up using other symbols or something could you please keep the moons at least? I rather like those. Oh and it was requested that since symbols are used if you could just screenshot or something? Just so everyone on all different computers can read it:3 And uhhmmm... if you want those letters specifically to do something with them let me know and I'll find them again.
                                                ✔Colors; "Talk" think
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Fly me up on a silver wing
                                                Past the black where the sirens sing
                                                Warm me up in a nova's glow
                                                And drop me down to the dream below.

Bring me home in a blinding dream,
                                                Through the secrets that I have seen
                                                Wash the sorrow from off my skin
                                                And show me how to be whole again.

✔Extra Information; This doesn't have to be super fancy honestly but hey if you're having fun go for it. Oh and he is Wiccan but I think if you use any photos from that if you could please just ask me first? No black magic at all. Maybe just a regular pentagram or something. Or if you don't know what that is you can just ask me anyways lol. Hmm.. on that note maybe if you wanted to add a nature-ish touch that would be cool:3 He loves music too if you want to add anything about that.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; Just when you can~ Sooner the better obviously lol but take as much time as you need with everything else.

H e l l o ! My name is; goddess_of_the_night13
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Storm To Pass
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; BlazeOfNight
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; No idea? Hasn't started yet so no one has given him one^^''' I would guess the most obvious of Blaze or Night though if you like to include nicknames:3
                                                ✔Character's Personality; (see Shun) probably more aggressive in ways in the game though
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; This one unless you want to add anything from what I put in the extras:3 Oh and here's the shot of this name.
                                                ✔Colors; "Talk"/Type think
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Hmm... not that I can think of? Unless maybe you want to include "Like the stars, I'll fight until I burn out." Full quote that's in his profile is: "I move only through the silent night, my path lit from my fire dark. Like the stars, I'll fight until I burn out." But really, you don't have to do anything for that. If anything, this one can be even simpler I'd think.
                                                ✔Extra Information; Okay so this is actually the same person, just his game character, so all the same rules kind of follow. The character is a demon who uses a lot of fire and blades. His skills I would really like to have included, which are:
                                                Blazing Blades
                                                Chaos Reign
                                                Nightshade
                                                Smolder
                                                Metal Flight
                                                Flaming Shade Shot
                                                (you can use those moons if you do different things with his name like I said) or you can use a shot I already did here. You can change any of that up how you like, just keep the skill names the same please:3 Oh and along with fire he uses some shaow/darker things if you want to throw that into the mix or blend the two somehow;3 Any questions on either and please just ask me!~ Either a PM or a quote Please, gods, if you ask here, quote me ;.; So many don't. Otherwise, have fun with these!~ I hope xwe''
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; Again, just whenever:3 I'd like it with the other one if you could but if not that's quite fine!~

Storm To Pass

Timid Newb

9,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shaizic

Yay! Its ok I wouldnt mind 8D

Dapper Sophomore

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Shaizic
bojima

Finished! Let me know if there is anything you want changed, added, fixed! Just 8k please for my tardiness~

Code:
[imgleft]http://i45.tinypic.com/x3io7l.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i46.tinypic.com/33vd8io.jpg[/imgleft][color=#a6dbc8][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=0]START POST BELOW . COLOUR REFERENCE >> TALK: #5e9fba ; THINK: #f8a58f ;[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/size][/color]

aww, i love it so much! could you change one thing first? Change her name color to black? That's all. other than that, it's awesome. Thanks!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

wfftitwff

H e l l o ! My name is; (xSeyer.)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (wfftitwff)
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Serizawa Takashi
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Taka
                                                ✔Character's Personality; He is egotistical, sarcastic, partier, but protective with his family
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Byou from ScReW
                                                in the group photos he's in the middle.
                                                ✔Colors; Palette
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Duke of Japan [somewhere on there please] and
                                                Two Breaths Walking Lyrics and don't be afraid to use the Kanji
                                                ✔Extra Information; I prefer the styles where it hugs the corners [L-shaped]
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;(sometime today or tomorrow)

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Melody of Misery

H e l l o ! My name is; Zepar-Sama
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Melody of Misery
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Heather Marie
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Marie, MarMar
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Heather is extramely laid back and chill. She goes with the flow on almost everything and it takes a lot for her to get pissed off. Heather has the trait strangely of being kind to someone who is having a hard time and try to cheer them up.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; click
                                                ✔Colors; #5D8AA8 and #848482
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Beneath the toxic water
                                                Where my secrets come to meet
                                                In catacombs of shadow
                                                & wet skies of mystery

I found a soggy savior
                                                A painted lady made of eyes
                                                She sings to me, my deceit
                                                "your life is a lie"

I woke up
                                                & the world was on fire

✔Extra Information; Heather is Sloth from the Seven Deadly Sins
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; Uhh...ASAP but in the next few days at least. 10-4 or 10-5

Sparkling Man-Lover

bojima
aww, i love it so much! could you change one thing first? Change her name color to black? That's all. other than that, it's awesome. Thanks!

Fixed~
New code:
[imgleft]http://i47.tinypic.com/2iw1wf5.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i46.tinypic.com/33vd8io.jpg[/imgleft][color=#a6dbc8][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=0]START POST BELOW . COLOUR REFERENCE >> TALK: #5e9fba ; THINK: #f8a58f ;[/size]

[/size][/color]

Dapper Sophomore

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Shaizic
bojima

Fixed~
New code:
[imgleft]http://i47.tinypic.com/2iw1wf5.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i46.tinypic.com/33vd8io.jpg[/imgleft][color=#a6dbc8][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=0]START POST BELOW . COLOUR REFERENCE >> TALK: #5e9fba ; THINK: #f8a58f ;[/size]

[/size][/color]

eek, ill be ordering from you again! thanks soo much.

I Kirby I's Wife

Lavish Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

victoriie

Hi there!
I was wonder if you do thread layouts for Quests? I've never done one before but your layout is... beautiful. I love everything about it and I really need a Quest layout.

Don't know really what I need or about Sub-Banners and such. >_> Noob, I know.

If so I'll fill out the format and give as much information as I can.

Thanks!

Genius

H e l l o ! My name is; Rave Cow
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t wfftitwff
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Emerson Jane Lussier
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Emmy (The Sweetheart)
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Emerson is definitely the WWE's sweetheart. She tries to avoid conflict but being in her line of work conflict is easily found. She is most often found trying to mediate fights but is often dragged into them. However, in the ring, she is just about as deadly as they come. She is very intelligent and waits for her most opportune moment to stike. She never backs down from a fight.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; The model is Amber Heard (in case you needed more pics) one two three four five six
                                                ✔Colors; This Palette
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;Something from this, just not anything about Africa
                                                ✔Extra Information; I would like an icon made for her song and outfit (this one says 'clothes'). I'll pay 1k extra for each of those.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;3 days?

Genius

wfftitwff

oops!
I forgot to quote you.
My order is in the post above this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items