Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Visual Light

i like the look of Monkey Bear 008 Thread Layout...
i would definately pay for one like that.
there was no form though so heres some info :

thread name : Unicorn Artists (sorry i changed my mind lol)
main banner : can this also be made smaller with more than one unicorn and no little picture things on this one if thats ok, and can it say "Unicorn Artists" and under it in smaller print "a free tektek shoppe" (no caps)
sub banner topics : intro, rules, artists, forms, links in/ out, reserved, open, contests, and customers (if possible can they be smaller and with the two unicorns from the first one on each side?)
sub sub banners : announcements, donations/ tips, table of contents, and status (can they all have a dif unicorn in place of the picture thing, and just get rid of the thing where the monkey would be? whether it be the two unicorns from the main each on a dif one ex. announcements would have unicron 1 and donations/ tips would have unicorn 2... or they all have dif ones o: )
side banner : id like one but to be honest idk how to put them in and be able to type next to it... (if explained ill get one, also can it have something that has to do with unicorns)
bottom banner : no thanks
picture : couldnt find a good one (was hoping u did the monkey one and was able to do a unicorn too) also, if u do find/make one can it be used like the monkey one was?
buttons : if there are multiple ways to make them id get like 2-3
colors : any colors are cool, but not too much pink if u use it lol
payment : i have 14o,ooo gold im willing to use. if its not enough i can scrape up some more.

Friendly Regular

Cannibalistic Cupcake - x

It's awesome thanks!
Haruzenyuki

hello dear<3
I'm sorry your layout is taking so long.

Like I said, I'm still working with L shapes, and it's kind of difficult comin' up with something.
Apart from that reason, I've been babysitting the last two days and now I'm too exhausted to work much on it.
But I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.
YER SNAZZY
Haruzenyuki

hello dear<3
I'm sorry your layout is taking so long.

Like I said, I'm still working with L shapes, and it's kind of difficult comin' up with something.
Apart from that reason, I've been babysitting the last two days and now I'm too exhausted to work much on it.
But I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.

That is perfectly fine~ If you need different pictures or something let me know~

I can't wait to see it~
Haruzenyuki

That is perfectly fine~ If you need different pictures or something let me know~

I can't wait to see it~

Will do.

Thanks so much for understanding. C:
I'm probably going to crawl under the covers and pass out soon. XD

Otherworldly Dreamer

MissLebelle
Cannibalistic Cupcake - x

It's awesome thanks!

you're very welcome (:

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
green puppy joker

accepted ;
it might take a while for me to finish though ;x
i hope you can wait that long >x<

Dedicated Lunatic

Visual Light

of course i dont mind ^^
do u mean hours/ days/ weeks?
just to get a general idea
oh
and
is 14o,ooo gold ok ;o;
YER SNAZZY

hey there ! i'm iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl. i'm looking for YER SNAZZY for a post layout.

↘ ↘ my character's name is; Lee Tae Hyuk (이태혁)
        ↘ ↘ but they like to go by; Tae Hyuk
        ↘ ↘ they look like; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
        ↘ ↘ their favorite words are; When we met each other for the first time
        I was just shaking so much
        The words you said to me
        I was a fool to believe them
        I couldn’t sleep because of thoughts of you
        I was trying to push them all back
        Hold me even though you’re drifting away
        Hold me

↘ ↘ their favorite colors are; I'm terrible with colours sorry Dx
        ↘ ↘ oh yeah; Could it look sort of like the layout with the charrie Isabelle Renee Flint?
        ↘ ↘ if you could, i'd like it by; Sept 28th

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
green puppy joker

something like weeks >x< since i have school and i only work on weekends ;3
erms.. yeah 14Ok is enough ;3
thanks biggrin
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
YER SNAZZY

hey there ! i'm iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl. i'm looking for YER SNAZZY for a post layout.

The words you said to me
        Hold me

↘ ↘ oh yeah; Could it look sort of like the layout with the charrie Isabelle Renee Flint?

Eeep. Rush order.
I can try.
YER SNAZZY
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
YER SNAZZY

The words you said to me
        Hold me

Eeep. Rush order.
I can try.

Thanks! You can take longer if you need razz
Haruzenyuki
hey there ! i'm Haruzenyuki. i'm looking for YER SNAZZY for a post layout.

↘ ↘ my character's name is; Kayden Nolan Becket
        ↘ ↘ but they like to go by; Kayden
        ↘ ↘ they look like; Lucas Till; 1, 2, and 3
        ↘ ↘ their favorite words are; Here
        ↘ ↘ their favorite colors are; Silver, DarkCyan, and Navy
        ↘ ↘ oh yeah; I really like the L shaped picture layouts, and the way you did the lyrics on Isabella Renee Fint's layout c:
        ↘ ↘ if you could, i'd like it by; Whenever you get a chance c:

Quote:
Free.

Not very good, and it took super long since I was so busy.
Sorry <3

User Image
              User Image
                                                          xxx _ ► It feels like I have lost this fight, they think that I am staying down
                                                          xxxxxxxxBut I'm not giving up tonight --- tonight the wall is coming d-d-d-down ↓↓
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxI am stronger than my fears this is the mountain that I climb
                                                          snazzyGot 100 steps to go, tonight I'll make it 99 !

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
YER SNAZZY
Haruzenyuki
hey there ! i'm Haruzenyuki. i'm looking for YER SNAZZY for a post layout.

↘ ↘ my character's name is; Kayden Nolan Becket
        ↘ ↘ but they like to go by; Kayden
        ↘ ↘ they look like; Lucas Till; 1, 2, and 3
        ↘ ↘ their favorite words are; Here
        ↘ ↘ their favorite colors are; Silver, DarkCyan, and Navy
        ↘ ↘ oh yeah; I really like the L shaped picture layouts, and the way you did the lyrics on Isabella Renee Fint's layout c:
        ↘ ↘ if you could, i'd like it by; Whenever you get a chance c:

Quote:
Free.

Not very good, and it took super long since I was so busy.
Sorry <3

Are you sure? I love it~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas