Welcome to Gaia! ::

Parnasous's Boss

Witty Otaku

✿ Type of profile: v1/v2 i think so i get them confused a lot Q AQ
✿ Theme, colors: theme rainbow *^*!!!! lol i love Galaxy stuff also. I love colors that complement each other without it being tacky or flashy o3o (example) i can't find a good rainbow example ;o;
✿ Images, art- [x] [x] [x] i can get proof for the first two since they were made recently and by the same person the last one e-e it's reallly old it would take a while to find my made it but i figured since the theme is the same you can tell they aren't random images.
✿ Desired sections: Add, Comment, Trade, Message, About, Wishlist, and music player
✿ Extra: was hoping the contacts ones ((add,message,etc)) could be buttoms so you can click to go to them.
✿ Offer 2-3.5b

Beloved Darling

Lolliwa
σя∂єя ƒσям

✿ Type of profile: I'm not sure which version this one is, but I think it's lovely, it's one of your samples: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/general-isaac-jackson/36548033/ I like how the playing cards could move and display info. If you choose the first picture I supplied you with, could you do a similar effect, surrounding the ballerina? If not it's fine
✿ Theme, colors: I want the theme so be fashion, think coco channel, those typical rough sketches for designs of dresses, make up, lipstick covered lips, etc. the colors I prefer be black, white, and pink c:
✿ Images, art : you can work with either image, although I prefer the first since it consists of my theme of colors

http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/ballerina-vector-illustration_720511.htm

http://pixabay.com/en/lips-smoke-female-woman-face-374516/

✿ Desired sections: About Me, Avatar, Contact Panel, Equipped Items, Wishlist, Comments, Recent Visitors, and Signature
✿ Extra : I've never ordered a profile before, please let me know if I didn't fill this out correctly I apologize in advance sweatdrop
✿ Offer: 3b+ tip?

Version just refers to the two types of profiles that Gaia has, not quite the layout that people think it means. The main difference is that in v2, the user can change the text of the panel headers and move boxes around, and in v1 you can't do that. Anyway, v2 suits you because you're using one right now and you ordered some sections that aren't available in v1.

How similar to the moving playing cards do you want the effects to be? Do you want something exactly the same perhaps in terms of rotation?

I do believe that you'd like a collage of sorts. I'll try working on that, but I do have to admit that I'm not the greatest with graphic art. But you said you wanted to use that only that ballerina image?
Confelicity
Lolliwa
σя∂єя ƒσям

✿ Type of profile: I'm not sure which version this one is, but I think it's lovely, it's one of your samples: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/general-isaac-jackson/36548033/ I like how the playing cards could move and display info. If you choose the first picture I supplied you with, could you do a similar effect, surrounding the ballerina? If not it's fine
✿ Theme, colors: I want the theme so be fashion, think coco channel, those typical rough sketches for designs of dresses, make up, lipstick covered lips, etc. the colors I prefer be black, white, and pink c:
✿ Images, art : you can work with either image, although I prefer the first since it consists of my theme of colors

✿ Desired sections: About Me, Avatar, Contact Panel, Equipped Items, Wishlist, Comments, Recent Visitors, and Signature
✿ Extra : I've never ordered a profile before, please let me know if I didn't fill this out correctly I apologize in advance sweatdrop

Version just refers to the two types of profiles that Gaia has, not quite the layout that people think it means. The main difference is that in v2, the user can change the text of the panel headers and move boxes around, and in v1 you can't do that. Anyway, v2 suits you because you're using one right now and you ordered some sections that aren't available in v1.

How similar to the moving playing cards do you want the effects to be? Do you want something exactly the same perhaps in terms of rotation?

I do believe that you'd like a collage of sorts. I'll try working on that, but I do have to admit that I'm not the greatest with graphic art. But you said you wanted to use that only that ballerina image?

Yes I suppose that would work best, V2 with the ballerina. And yes, in terms of rotation (:

Beloved Darling

PikaGasmic
✿ Theme, colors: theme rainbow *^*!!!! lol i love Galaxy stuff also. I love colors that complement each other without it being tacky or flashy o3o (example) i can't find a good rainbow example ;o;
✿ Images, art- [x] [x] [x] i can get proof for the first two since they were made recently and by the same person the last one e-e it's reallly old it would take a while to find my made it but i figured since the theme is the same you can tell they aren't random images.
✿ Desired sections: Add, Comment, Trade, Message, About, Wishlist, and music player
✿ Extra: was hoping the contacts ones ((add,message,etc)) could be buttoms so you can click to go to them.
✿ Offer 2-3.5b

What kind of music player would you like? Do you want to display a video or a playlist? I can also make it into a small play/pause button or a short Youtube bar or a long one fixed at the bottom of the screen.

The rest of this order sounds good. Once you get the permission for the art, I'll accept your order.

Beloved Darling

Lolliwa
Confelicity
Lolliwa
σя∂єя ƒσям

Yes I suppose that would work best, V2 with the ballerina. And yes, in terms of rotation (:

Okay ^^

Order accepted! Please send your trade. Just the three billion is fine; the tip can come later if you want.
Confelicity
Lolliwa
Confelicity
Lolliwa
σя∂єя ƒσям

Okay ^^

Order accepted! Please send your trade. Just the three billion is fine; the tip can come later if you want.

Alright thank you love, trade sent!

Parnasous's Boss

Witty Otaku

Confelicity
PikaGasmic
✿ Offer 2-3.5b

What kind of music player would you like? Do you want to display a video or a playlist? I can also make it into a small play/pause button or a short Youtube bar or a long one fixed at the bottom of the screen.

The rest of this order sounds good. Once you get the permission for the art, I'll accept your order.

probably a small play/pause button c:
kay if my friend takes to long i have an old message and a form thing as proof ouo but i changed my name since but you can tell it is me by the avi she quoted and messaged XD

Beloved Darling

PikaGasmic
Confelicity
PikaGasmic
✿ Offer 2-3.5b

kay if my friend takes to long i have an old message and a form thing as proof ouo but i changed my name since but you can tell it is me by the avi she quoted and messaged XD

Oh, okay. Just show me some screenshots and it should be okay!

Parnasous's Boss

Witty Otaku

Confelicity
PikaGasmic
Confelicity
PikaGasmic
✿ Offer 2-3.5b

here is the proof c: [x] [x]

Beloved Darling

PikaGasmic
Confelicity
PikaGasmic
Confelicity
PikaGasmic
✿ Offer 2-3.5b

here is the proof c: [x] [x]

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´нєℓℓσ тнєяє♥User Image

Okay, that's great! biggrin

Your order is officially accepted! Please send your trade and I will get started on your profile once I'm done with the others in the queue.

User Imageуσυ ɑяє ωση∂єяƒυℓ♥`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
σя∂єя ƒσям

✿ Type of profile: V2
✿ Theme: Fantasy, stars
✿ Images:Background, Main Image, Possible smaller image, Possible Smaller Image, possible smaller image, possible smaller image
✿ Desired sections: About Me, Write Me, Notes (Comments), Add Me
✿ Extra: I would like thisyou tube video somewhere in it. Also the quote " Many people only exist; very few ever truly live"
✿ Offer: 8 billion

Let me know if that works for you. sweatdrop

Beloved Darling

Cassandra Sandsmark
σя∂єя ƒσям

✿ Images:Background, Main Image, Possible smaller image, Possible Smaller Image, possible smaller image, possible smaller image
✿ Extra: I would like thisyou tube video somewhere in it. Also the quote " Many people only exist; very few ever truly live"

Hello!

The artwork is great and I'd love to use it, but it might be difficult to layer them correctly because they don't have transparent backgrounds. The photo-editing tools that I have available to me can't do this correctly. I could try cutting them out and putting them on transparent backgrounds, but I'm afraid it would be hard to do so very perfectly. Sorry crying
I think using the first two or three images won't be a problem, though. Might I suggest having an art gallery custom section?

I assume that the "write me" and "add me" are custom buttons?

Also, would you like to display the video like it is on your profile? I could make it into a small play/pause button, a short bar, or hidden media. (You can put in the url yourself when you manually edit your profile ^^)

And the quote is doable using other v2 profile goodies.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Confelicity
Cassandra Sandsmark
σя∂єя ƒσям

Hello!

The artwork is great and I'd love to use it, but it might be difficult to layer them correctly because they don't have transparent backgrounds. The photo-editing tools that I have available to me can't do this correctly. I could try cutting them out and putting them on transparent backgrounds, but I'm afraid it would be hard to do so very perfectly. Sorry crying
I think using the first two or three images won't be a problem, though. Might I suggest having an art gallery custom section?

Also, would you like to display the video like it is on your profile? I could make it into a small play/pause button, a short bar, or hidden media. (You can put in the url yourself when you manually edit your profile ^^)

Well with the chibis I was kinda hoping you could shrink the images and place them next to the sections or as the custom buttons 'Write me", "Add me'. But if you can't do that I perfectely understand. The first two images are the ones which I want for sure in the profile;

Yes I want the video to display on a small part of the profile my current profile has a different video in it if you wanna take a look at how that's set up.

Beloved Darling

Cassandra Sandsmark
Confelicity
Cassandra Sandsmark
σя∂єя ƒσям

Hello!

Well with the chibis I was kinda hoping you could shrink the images and place them next to the sections or as the custom buttons 'Write me", "Add me'. But if you can't do that I perfectely understand. The first two images are the ones which I want for sure in the profile;

Yes I want the video to display on a small part of the profile my current profile has a different video in it if you wanna take a look at how that's set up.

Oh, I see what you mean! I could definitely use the artwork for custom buttons in that way. And you want text graphics that say "write me" and "add me" on them? I'll see if it's easier to remove the white background that way, otherwise I'll leave them white or color them with a darker color that matches the rest of the profile. Is this okay?

Okay, normal video, got it!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Confelicity
Cassandra Sandsmark
Confelicity
Cassandra Sandsmark
σя∂єя ƒσям

Hello!

Oh, I see what you mean! I could definitely use the artwork for custom buttons in that way. And you want text graphics that say "write me" and "add me" on them? I'll see if it's easier to remove the white background that way, otherwise I'll leave them white or color them with a darker color that matches the rest of the profile. Is this okay?

Okay, normal video, got it!

Whichever works easiest for you. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas