Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you use BetterGaia with a set constant width for forums? See options - main features - forums. First box checked if so.

Yes 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 10 ]
No 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 26 ]
Gold!~ 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 291 292 293 > >> >>> »|

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User Image

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ❥ ❥
ωєℓ¢σмє
❥ ❥ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

What do you do when you want a graphic, but you don’t have the money to pay for one
                                                                                  at some of the other shops? You shouldn’t have to wait! That’s where we come in. That’s
                                                                                  where Pay What You Can comes in!~ Here, we make graphics for you and you only have
                                                                                  to pay what you can. It’s a very simple concept! So, just browse around and maybe order
                                                                                  something. All we ask is that you don’t abuse this concept. Occasionally, artists might do
                                                                                  graphics for free, but that is completely up to their discretion. Here, we have two artists
                                                                                  that you can order from: tubercular skies and kikiyo_girl108. Order from either one and
                                                                                  we’ll get the graphic out as soon as possible.

Thank you for visiting and thank you very much for ordering!

welcome rules pricing tubercular skies kikiyo_girl_108 previous customers affiliates

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User ImageUser Image
                                          xoxoxoxƒσℓℓσω тнєѕє

follow the terms of service.
                                                  be respectful. no exceptions~
                                                  gfx are chosen at our discretion. do not get angry if you're not chosen.
                                                  use the order form provided.
                                                  quote us if you want a reply.
                                                  staying and chatting increases your chances of being chosen/ freebies.
                                                  please do not </3 without reason and please post your reason.
                                                  if you want lyrics, give us exact ones. we will not search for you.

welcome rules pricing tubercular skies kikiyo_girl_108 previous customers affiliates

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User ImageUser Image
                                          xoxoxoxнσω ιт ωσякѕ

This shop is unique compared to other threads. While most shops have a set price, we
                                                  do not. We’re making this thread for those who cannot otherwise afford graphics. We’re
                                                  not the best out there, but we’re learning. So, what we will ask is that you pay what you
                                                  can! If you can only pay 5k. Then awesome. If you can pay like 50k that would be bad
                                                  a** and we will kiss your feet! Please don’t make us work for free. We would like some
                                                  thing at least. You can also choose anything from our wishlists! Giving us any of those
                                                  items will definitely warrant a graphic. The more you pay, the more likely we will be to
                                                  accept your request. We will only have a few slots open. When those are full, they’re full.
                                                  There is no waiting list unless we’re bribed. Also, if you stay and chat, then we’ll definitely
                                                  be more likely to make your graphic! If we don't accept you, we'll usually tell you, but the
                                                  chances are, it's due to us being too busy to complete your graphic within a reasonable
                                                  amount of time or we feel that we cannot complete your request to meet up to our standards.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User ImageUser Image
                                          xoxoxмєєт тнє gƒχ αятιѕт

About me, about me, about me. Well, my name is Shannon and I’m 22 years old. You
                                                  can call me Shannon, Skies, whatever you want really save for Tubes. Please don’t call
                                                  me that! I’ve just started to play around with graphics fairly recently, so most of what I’m
                                                  doing is self-taught. I use Adobe Photoshop CS5 if you would like to know. At this point
                                                  in my life, I'm not doing loads of stuff c: Mainly, just waiting until Jan so I can go back
                                                  to school and get my BA in English/Literature. I love to chat about all sorts of stuff so
                                                  go ahead and chat with me!~ I don't bite. c;

xoxoxoxoxѕαмρℓєѕ

xoxoxoxoѕℓσтѕ

xoxoxoσя∂єя ƒσям

Post Layouts
                                                      [quote="tubercular skies"][/quote]
                                                      name of character :::
                                                      pictures :::
                                                      two or more colors ::: (max of four)
                                                      bit of personality ::: (delicate, hardcore, peaceful, etc. used for layout style)
                                                      two or more likes ::: (also used for layout style. if character likes music, music will be used)
                                                      top, side, or L type picture :::
                                                      lyrics if wanted ::: (please exact lyrics)
                                                      extra info :::
                                                      payment :::

Thread Layouts

[quote="tubercular skies"][/quote]
                                                      name of thread :::
                                                      type of thread ::: (horror roleplay, happy-go-lucky charity, etc. used for making thread style)
                                                      banners wanted ::: (list all banners and sub banners. be sure to differentiate banners from sub-banners)
                                                      top, side, or L type ::: (can be mix. just specify)

xoxoтσтαℓ gσℓ∂ α¢¢яυє∂

+ Cupid's Fast Armor.
                                                      + Pink Gift Box x2
                                                      + Studded Leather Collar.
                                                      + Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Spirit. x2
                                                      + Aeschylus's Order
                                                      + High Priestess of the Night
                                                      + Nitemare Sash
                                                      + Outlaw Wolf Pup x2
                                                      + Silver Laurels <3
                                                      + St. Baldur's School Uniform Scarf
                                                      + FMAB Alphonse
                                                      + Electric Blue Fancy Pants
                                                      + Anesidora's Woe 3rd Gen.
                                                      + SDSuper+ FMAB02 Alphonse Eric
                                                      + FMAB Alphonse
                                                      + Sexy Present (Valentines Day 2k9) x2
                                                      + Dark Valkyrie
                                                      + Crimson Promise
                                                      + Sprinkles Scarf
                                                      + Jubilant Diamond Crown
                                                      + Lipstick Popstar Leggings
                                                      + Mythic Hair
                                                      + Film Strewn
                                                      + Pink Stripes Bottom Tattoo
                                                      + Pink Stripes Right Arm Tattoo
                                                      + Fall Bride
                                                      + Crowning Twister
                                                      + Melonpan of Haruharu
                                                      + Cat Noir
                                                      + Ascended Demon
                                                      + Nartian Rock 8th Gen.
                                                      + Queen of Pentacles x2
                                                      + Cherry Stripe Jumbo Lollipop
                                                      + Jan 2013 Letter
                                                      + Pogo Ponies
                                                      + Kitty Slippers
                                                      + Accessoires de Cirque
                                                      + Woodland Fawn Slippers
                                                      + Ultra Satan Slippers
                                                      + 2011 Gaiaversary Cupcake
                                                      + Radiant Courage
                                                      + Albus Egg
                                                      + Pink Link x3
                                                      + Knight Patrol
                                                      + Plague Noir
                                                      + Spectacular Buntacular
                                                      + Red Wing
                                                      + Daisy‘s Light Hair
                                                      + Chocaholic Fondue

getcho crayon

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User ImageUser Image
                                          xoxoxмєєт тнє gƒχ αятιѕт

Hey everyone! I'm Kikiyo_girl_108, but you may call me Kiki. I'm only eighteen-years-old
                                                  making me the youngest member of the group. Awesome, right? I just started playing with
                                                  graphics about two weeks ago. I'm also Skies' pupil. She taught me everything I know. I love
                                                  her <3 Also please understand mine are not going to be as great as hers just yet. I've been
                                                  improving my graphic skills quickly. My program I use is Photoshop CS5. I like playing around
                                                  with graphics and creating unique ones. As a member of Gaia, I am a role player and love
                                                  almost any role play that posts more three or more paragraphs with any post. If you guys
                                                  finding anything interesting or have a role play you want me ot join, tell me and I'll check it out
                                                  promise! ::smiles/biggrin:: As a person, I am really shy and open-hearted. I love meeting
                                                  new people and hearing their stories. I'm easy-going and like almost everyone so if you want I
                                                  would love to talk! :3 Oh and remember to spread the word of this wonderful shop! Thank
                                                  you~

xoxoxoxoxѕαмρℓєѕ

xoxoxoxoѕℓσтѕ

xoxoxoσя∂єя ƒσям

Post Layouts
                                                      [quote="kikiyo_girl_108"][/quote]
                                                      name of character :::
                                                      bit of personality ::: (delicate, hardcore, peaceful, etc. used for layout style)
                                                      two or more likes ::: (also used for layout style. if character likes music, music will be used)
                                                      top, side, or L type picture :::
                                                      lyrics if wanted ::: (please exact lyrics)

Thread Layouts

[quote="kikiyo_girl_108"][/quote]
                                                      name of thread :::
                                                      type of thread ::: (horror roleplay, happy-go-lucky charity, etc. used for making thread style)
                                                      banners wanted ::: (list all banners and sub banners. be sure to differentiate banners from sub-banners)
                                                      top, side, or L type ::: (can be mix. just specify)

xoxoxoтσтαℓ gσℓ∂ α¢¢яυє∂

596,000gg
                                                      + Pink Link
                                                      + White Leopard Fur Hat

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User ImageUser Image
                                          xoxoxoxтυвєя¢υℓαя ѕкιєѕ

1 - 50
                                                  51- 100
                                                  101. Voodoo Kittie
                                                  102. paper martian
                                                  103. Foxy ninja 14 x4
                                                  104. Goddess of Dark Dreamers x5 <3
                                                  105. The Last Dragomir x2
                                                  106. Visual Harmony
                                                  107. PinkyRulesAll <3333
                                                  108. The Birth Of Freedom
                                                  109. ilover1508
                                                  110. Molotov Cupcakes x6 <3
                                                  111. penguin games
                                                  112. Itazura na kiss x2
                                                  113. bamieb <3
                                                  114. blackxm00n
                                                  115. The Bunit
                                                  116. keepin it katty
                                                  117. prinsess-pechi
                                                  118. Iriai Kumori x2 <3 ilu
                                                  119. Mrs Yachi-san
                                                  120. XEmo_PandazX
                                                  121. glazed strawberry x2
                                                  122. Somnium_Viva
                                                  123. Sierra Saena x2
                                                  125. lefty_7
                                                  126. s o a p n u t
                                                  127. Hayden Smythe
                                                  128. BeautifuI Monster
                                                  129. Rainbow Kappukeki
                                                  130. Kawaii_desu_neko-chan
                                                  131. xScenodollx
                                                  132. periwinkle potpie

xoxoxoxкιкιуσ_gιяℓ_108

1. Dark Doe Alysse
                                                  2. Ratt Scabies
                                                  3. ItalicsKing
                                                  4. douleur atroce
                                                  5. TheOnlyBean
                                                  6. jalapeno_hat2000
                                                  7. Nagareboshi Kibou
                                                  8. Mein Deutsche Balls
                                                  9. Snow Mary Margaret White x2 <3
                                                  10. Iriai Kumori <3
                                                  11. Fruity Cuddawls
                                                  12. Jayy Von Hates You

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User ImageUser Image
                                          xoxoxoxℓιηкѕ ιη

88 x 31
                                                    User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/pay-what-you-can-a-layout-shop/t.79879663/][img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg586/PWYCShop/overhaul/Valentines/tinyban.gif[/img][/url]

200 x 41
                                                    User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/pay-what-you-can-a-layout-shop/t.79879663/][img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg586/PWYCShop/overhaul/Valentines/smallban.gif[/img][/url]

xoxoxoxℓιηкѕ συт

I sincerely apologize to who ever I lost in the switch to this layout.
                                          If you wish to have me readd you or add you at all, please just post
                                          a link to your banner and shop or the code and I'll add you :)

User ImageUser Image
                                          User ImageUser Image
                                          User ImageUser Image
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
tubercular skies

name of character ::: Eduardo Emilio Valdiviezo
pictures ::: *****
two or more colors ::: freedom in color
bit of personality ::: he's is what you call a "rico suave". he is very smooth with the ladies and a hopepless romantic
two or more likes ::: i don't have any likes really, just do your magic c:
top or side picture ::: top pretty please
lyrics if wanted ::: i'm not witty enough to ever think of good ones
payment ::: 10k

Sparkly Wench

tubercular skies

name of character ::: Moon Ahn Min
pictures ::: x x x
two or more colors ::: #FC6D67, #C8C8C9, #F7497E; oranges & pinks, honestly.
bit of personality ::: rambunctious, cheery, happy.
two or more likes ::: books, hipster glasses, starbucks/any coffee, really.
top or side picture ::: top or L-shaped?
lyrics if wanted ::: none, thanks.
payment ::: 10k

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items