Welcome to Gaia! ::

lurk count;;

+1 1 100.0% [ 219 ]
Total Votes:[ 219 ]

BTW I LOVE Dean from Supernatural. I could watch that man eat a burger any day. lol SEXEH~!

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hahaha!
I know right?!
He is handsome
and I'm always checking to see which hand the ring he has on is located
it's his right >_>

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
username :: IdiosyncraticEnigmatic
I would like to order :: Post Graphics
Product Placement :: L shaped
For your paint bucket :: #01BEEF, blue, Navy, and Black
Post Layout Format :: Yes
Added in Layout :: Icons: Hockey related things
Lyrics:
You better grab a hold cuz now you know you're falling apart
You thought these streets were paved in gold
but they're dirty and dark
Been to hell!
I can show you the devil!
Down you fell
Can't hold yourself together
Soul to sell
Down here you live forever
Welcome to a world where dreams become nightmares!
Here are the images :: Here ya go
Important Texts :: Character name: Gunner Sky Trygvassen
Character Title: The Jock
Before I go :: enjoy yourself!
I'll pay you :: My Black Widow
If i ever saw him? Ring or no ring I'd tie him up....take him somewhere dark and rape him~! lol

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Iggy;; marks down Jock~~

Yeshhhh I love it too oh Vic Fuentes & Mayday Parade... meh feels ~~
                                                        And haha that's great xDD oh I remember that ep.... poor sad pieless dean

xDD this is his real life wifeu xDD she was also his love interest in Ten Inch Hero kekeke ~~
                                                        User Image

Brunhilda walk with me we need to have a little pow-wow::
                                                        The key to being a good dominatrix is to deliver pain at the same time as pleasure.

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
That's hilarious and rather adorable!

All the loves and feels for that sooooong man
my moms has the original as her ringtone
I keep threatening to change it to that one
XD

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User ImageUser Image

WE'RE NEVER ALONE 'CAUSE I'M - -

THINKING OF HER, WHEN IT'S YOU AND ME

██ █ ███ █ ███ ██ █ ███ █ ███

There's a picture of me next to
'hard to believe' in the dictionary

Said we were in love but

that 'aint what I want now,

Said you were the one but

that 'aint what I want nowxx

Breathing in the same sequence, While trying to make sense of your situation. That we got ourselves in, two more weeks of one way conversation. She swears she's losing interest, I swear that we are best friends till the end. This could be the plans for revenge. But these words lead to dead ends. So close your eyes and kiss me like it's the last time. These lips need medication, these days are dripping poison, girl Days to turn to nights I wish on the stars in the sky. Be careful of the brightest, beauty is on the inside. I wish I could but I know I can't take it back, It's serious just like heart-attacksOur personality, avoid the scenery, I hate playing games with the industry. That builds these dreams and tears them down. When my heart breaks, it makes a sound. This could be the plans for revenge, But these words lead to dead end. So close your eyes and kiss me like it's the last time. These lips need medication, these days are dripping poison, girl. Days to turn to nights I wish on the stars in the sky. Be careful of the brightest, beauty is on the inside. So close your eyes and kiss me like it's the last time. These lips need medication, these days are dripping poison, girl. Days to turn to nights I wish on the stars in the sky. Beauty's on the inside.

Breathing in the same sequence, While trying to make sense of your situation. That we got ourselves in, two more weeks of one way conversation. She swears she's losing interest, I swear that we are best friends till the end. This could be the plans for revenge. But these words lead to dead ends. So close your eyes and kiss me like it's the last time. These lips need medication, these days are dripping poison, girl Days to turn to nights I wish on the stars in the sky. Be careful of the brightest, beauty is on the inside. I wish I could but I know I can't take it back, It's serious just like heart-attacksOur personality, avoid the scenery, I hate playing games with the industry. That builds these dreams and tears them down. When my heart breaks, it makes a sound. This could be the plans for revenge, But these words lead to dead end. So close your eyes and kiss me like it's the last time. These lips need medication, these days are dripping poison, girl. Days to turn to nights I wish on the stars in the sky. Be careful of the brightest, beauty is on the inside. So close your eyes and kiss me like it's the last time. These lips need medication, these days are dripping poison, girl. Days to turn to nights I wish on the stars in the sky. Beauty's on the inside.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
              xxxxx ██ █ ███ █ ███ ██ █ ███ █ ███

cσмραиy ⋙ location
              ℓσcαтισи ⋙ location
              мσσ∂ ⋙ mood
              тιмε ⋙ time

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
<3333
as always it looks fantastic!

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User ImageUser Image
oooooo I don't wanna be someone .
xxx
WHO WALKS ❛AWAYSOEASILY ✕:
xxx
( . . . I'm here to stay and make
xxx
the difference ) that I CAN MAKE

xxx
ooOURDIFFERENCES THEY*DO
xxx
ALOTTOTEACH
ushow✖touse:
xxx
OOOTHE TOOLS AND gifts we
●got

xxx
OOOOOOOOOYEAH WE GOT A LOT AT STAKE.

Is this what you call tact? I swear you're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back so let's end this call, and end this conversation there's nothing worse... (that's right he said, that's right he said it) ((have another drink and drive yourself home)) I swear, you have no idea ((I hope there's ice on all the roads)) The jealousy that became me thinking (that's right he said) ((and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt)) that you always had it way too easy ((and again when your head goes through the windshield)) Broken down in bars and bathrooms. All I did was what I had to. Don't believe me when I tell you it's just what anyone would do. Take the time to talk about it. Think a lot and live without it. Don't believe me when I tell you it's something unforgivable. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger!!! Best friends means you get what you deserve!!!

Is this what you call tact? I swear you're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back so let's end this call, and end this conversation there's nothing worse... (that's right he said, that's right he said it) ((have another drink and drive yourself home)) I swear, you have no idea ((I hope there's ice on all the roads)) The jealousy that became me thinking (that's right he said) ((and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt)) that you always had it way too easy ((and again when your head goes through the windshield)) Broken down in bars and bathrooms. All I did was what I had to. Don't believe me when I tell you it's just what anyone would do. Take the time to talk about it. Think a lot and live without it. Don't believe me when I tell you it's something unforgivable. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve. Best friends means I pulled the trigger!!! Best friends means you get what you deserve!!!

User Image User Image User Image
                                                  And in the end, you're still my friend

In the Presence of ; ( person's name )
                                                  Current Whearabouts ; ( place )
                                                  The Outfit ; ( attire )
                                                  OoC ; ( ooc )

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
rajio_obake

<3333
Thankies~~~
Looks fantabulous~

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User Image

Glad you like it~ Isuzu's order next then onto your other two boys~

I was perfectly happy killing myself but then you asked me to try,
                                                        and for the first time in my life it felt like someone actually gave a s**t,

and that person was worth trying for.
rajio_obake
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic

User Image

Glad you like it~ Isuzu's order next then onto your other two boys~

I was perfectly happy killing myself but then you asked me to try,
                                                        and for the first time in my life it felt like someone actually gave a s**t,

and that person was worth trying for.
YAAAAAY~!! <3 <3 I can't wait. smile

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yaaaaaay!!!
I'll have to put an order in soon for coffee and kisses
And then for our Broceliwood babehs <3
username :: Renjiismyfreeloader
I would like to order ::Post Graphic
Product Placement :: However you want
For your paint bucket :: #29a0ff , #c267ff ,Pink
Post Layout Format :: Nope
Added in Layout ::N/A
Here are the images :: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.gif.1, .gif 2, .gif 3, and.gif 4.
Important Texts ::Name: Princess Penelope White Title: Snow White
Before I go :: Well any images or .gifs of Alexis Bledel is fine. Have fun with it. If you can, I understand if you are busy, I'd like it by saturday.
I'll pay you :: I'll send you a trade ; )

I would like to order :: Post Graphic
Product Placement ::However you would like
For your paint bucket :: #f60076 , #ff4564 , teal
Post Layout Format :: No
Added in Layout :: N/A
Here are the images :: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
.gif 1, .gif 2, .gif 3, .gif 4, .gif 5, and gif 6.
Important Texts :: Character name: Princess Aurora Faye Title: Sleeping Beauty
Before I go :: Well any images or .gifs of Dianna Agron is fine. Have fun with it. If you can, I understand if you are busy, I'd like it by saturday.
I'll pay you :: I will send you a trade : )

I would like to order :: Post Graphic
Product Placement :: Whichever you think looks best
For your paint bucket :: #2E8B57 , #008e47 , black
Post Layout Format :: Nope
Added in Layout :: N/A
Here are the images :: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7..gif 1, .gif 2, .gif 3, .gif 4, .gif 5, .gif 6, .gif 7, and .gif 8.
Important Texts :: Character name:Samuel Valentino
Title: The Huntsman
Before I go :: Well any images or .gifs of Stephen Amell is fine. Have fun with it. If you can, I understand if you are busy, I'd like it by saturday.
I'll pay you :: Again, I'll send you a trade : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff