Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
renjiismyfreeloader

User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Renji;; Mhmmm and then Regina pushing mommy Cora thru the looking glass! <,< making me think she's the Queen of Hearts some more... And oh poor Mr. Gold.. he wanted to escape to find his son but losing his memories kindsa puts a damper on those plans.

Are you thinking of me?
                                      Just come with me tonight.
                                      You know I need you.

Just like you need me.

Hygenic Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
@Raj
I just finihed watching "What Happened To Frederick"
But I'm still raging about her killing Graham
The sexy Irishman did not deserve to die.

@Renji
I'd love it if she died.
rajio_obake
Rexsah

@Raj: I don't get why they don't recognize snow

@Rexsah: You'll see why she is like that. I am still not over Graham's death! I loved him : (
OUAT has a problem with killing cool characters.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Rexsah
renjiismyfreeloader

User Image

@Renji;; Same.. I mean I know her hair is shorter but still the same snow... though it has been 28 years so who knows.

@Rexsah;; Ahhhh oh Frederick... but yes... yes oh the irishman who was born to have facial hair.

MY GRAHAM FEELS! ...
                                      User Image
                                      but now his actor is in a show called The Fall where he plays a dad of two who
                                      stalks who on his free time stalks and strangles women <w< ... oh I want to sees...

Are you thinking of me?
                                      You know I need you.

Just like you need me.

Hygenic Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
So many Graham feels.
sad
I actually kind of felt bad for Regina until she killed Graham

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Rexsah

User Image

@Rexsah;; so amazing he was ... <,< he was literally my fave charrie when they first introduced them... then they killed him off and I was like "whyyyyyyyyyyy writers? whyyyyy??"

Are you thinking of me?
                                      You know I need you.

Just like you need me.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
sorry for the wait xP life got in the ways heh

-Your Personal Disguise-

User ImageUser Image
I know that itsgonna takeSOMETIMEi❛ve GT*T
ADMIT that the t-thought has crossed my mind
✕This might: end up like ( . . . itshoud )

Holly, I'm the one you should be dating Seeing you with him is so frustrating I taught him everything he knows You fell for ever single line I gave him I know that I'm dumb But Holly ... I'm the one So maybe I should just go home now And let you have your fun It doesn't make it any easier I live across the street but one If that clown let's you down Holly, you know where to come Yes I could've been the guy to get the girl Yes I could've been the one rock your world But I'm not, so I've got to face it Holly, I'm the one you should be dating Seeing you with him is so frustrating I taught him everything he knows He's just a fraud cos I'm the guy who made him I know that I'm dumb But Holly ... I'm the one Who can't believe you're at my door Cos he confessed that he'd been cheating Suddenly a chance for me to tell the secret I'd been keeping. I am the one. You said you valued his integrity And honesty is rare, He swore to you he'd never cheat again He cried and said he cared. Well, he's a jerk because it worked, Holly, I'm the one you should be dating. Seeing you with him is so frustrating I taught him everything he knows. He used to be my best friend now I hate him And it sucks that he won Cos he's a d**k and you're amazing. I know that I'm dumb, But Holly ... I'm the one.

Holly, I'm the one you should be dating Seeing you with him is so frustrating I taught him everything he knows You fell for ever single line I gave him I know that I'm dumb But Holly ... I'm the one So maybe I should just go home now And let you have your fun It doesn't make it any easier I live across the street but one If that clown let's you down Holly, you know where to come Yes I could've been the guy to get the girl Yes I could've been the one rock your world But I'm not, so I've got to face it Holly, I'm the one you should be dating Seeing you with him is so frustrating I taught him everything he knows He's just a fraud cos I'm the guy who made him I know that I'm dumb But Holly ... I'm the one Who can't believe you're at my door Cos he confessed that he'd been cheating Suddenly a chance for me to tell the secret I'd been keeping. I am the one. You said you valued his integrity And honesty is rare, He swore to you he'd never cheat again He cried and said he cared. Well, he's a jerk because it worked, Holly, I'm the one you should be dating. Seeing you with him is so frustrating I taught him everything he knows. He used to be my best friend now I hate him And it sucks that he won Cos he's a d**k and you're amazing. I know that I'm dumb, But Holly ... I'm the one.

Don't wanna be misunderstood.
                                                      But I'm starting to believe that this
                                                      could be the start of something good

O o C ⊰ ⊱ ( ooc )
                                                      The Playlist ⊰ ⊱ ( music )
                                                      My Wardrobe ⊰ ⊱ ( outfit )
                                                      In the Presence of ⊰ ⊱ ( who she's with )
                                                      Current Whearabouts ⊰ ⊱ ( location )

Hygenic Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I think...Ruby/Red is my favorite.
I kind of hate Mary Margret
I like Snow though
rajio_obake

@raj: idk, well it was only one year. then time stood still. I'd think they would remember. I am sure Aurora would have remembered....:
rajio_obake
I love it. I'll send the trade right away and expect her twin's form up soon biggrin
username :: -Your Personal Disguise-
I would like to order :: Post Layout
Product Placement :: L Shaped. Gif included I like what you did for this post layout. Maybe something slightly different then Denna's Post layout you just did?
For your paint bucket :: colours
Post Layout Format :: Yes
Added in Layout :: Lyrics wanted: (I don't care if some words go into the post graphic if it suits you. But this is what I would like. If any problems, just let me know)
I'm ready for ya
Hit 'em all, switch it up
Put 'em on, zip it up
Let my perfume, soak into your sweater
Say you'll be here soon, sooner the better
No option for, you saying no
I run this game, just play a role
Follow my lead, what you waiting for?
Thought it over and decided tonight is your night

Nothing on, I strut around
I do it big, I shut it down
I wonder if you'll be able to handle me
Mental pictures, no cameras please
Here are the images :: x x x x gif1
Important Texts :: Character's Name is Genevieve Apolla Ipswich. (Perhaps maybe a single strike through her first name? She likes to go by Apolla)
Before I go :: I'd like a spot for: location, who she's with, outfit, ooc, and mood if it's not too much to ask. I'd like for a gif. There's really only one gif that really fits this twin, so I gave it to you. I'd like for the the theme to be something sexy and seductive - yet mysterious if possible as well as slightly dark.
I'll pay you :: Hell Prison Guard Hat, bought at 22,500 G, and the rest in gold which will be in total 28K G. Tip will be given in the price after I see the final product.

Desirable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
username :: nina lunalesca
I would like to order :: bump graphic
Product Placement :: center
For your paint bucket :: silver and blue.
Post Layout Format :: Want it to say Bump~!
Here are the images :: I don't have any, but I want it to be cute, sexy and have an anime couple please~!!!
Important Texts :: Bump~!
Before I go :: I just want it like above please~!
I'll pay you :: 17,000! maybe more!

Hygenic Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
@Renji & Raj
Alright I'm officially all caught up
And fully ready to start conspirizing with you guys.
I would first like to say though

1. It makes me sad that Chip is just alluded to and isn't an actual character
2. Why is there a Pongo and no Perdita/ where are all the puppies and or Cruella.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
nina lunalesca
-Your Personal Disguise-
Rexsah
renjiismyfreeloader

User Image

@renji;; true.... who knowsss I wanna see who these "survivors/refrugees" are

@-Your Personal Disguise-;; Sounds good with me! I'll be sure to keep that in mind and I'll see what I can do with the lyrics [: no worries

@nina;; of course I can work on a bump graphic for you! You can feel free to send the trade now or when it's finished [: and I'll be sure to keep that in mind

@Rexsah;; Fun, fun and yeah I was kinda sad chip wasn't a charrie but I thought it was cute what they did with him.. haha who knows about the puppies.. have to see if they'll pop up, not really super fairytale though a cute tale.. I wanna see if they have a Pied Piper next season or not. Stealin lil kiddos. heh

Are you thinking of me?
                                      You know I need you.

Just like you need me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items