Rada rada rada 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come one, come all to Windy's first graphic shop ever!
It'll only be temporary. I think. I don't know. Maybe.
Whatever.
I need gold for art.
I don't know if I'd call this high quality. But they're fun to make and fun to look at.
My graphics are generally not very clean looking.
I am NOT a professional graphic designer. I have not taken lessons, nor have I ever done this for real money or anything of the like. This is a hobby for me, and I'm pretty much self taught. I experiment a LOT with the stuff I make and I think it works well for the most part.
I work pretty speedy, but I do have a life and sometimes it will take longer than usual. Generally, I can get a thread set made in about a day.
This is a bribe shop. Meaning bribe me. But I generally will take most any offer be it lower than what I feel they're worth or higher.
So take a look at my samples and s**t.
And maybe throw a lot gold at me.
Oh! And I WILL trade graphics for art x3 Just throwing that out there.

Oh. I forgot a post about rules and stuff. So here this is.
-Umh. I reserve the right to decline an offer.
-Please be kind to people and stuff.
-When I've accepted an offer, send the trade. When the order is delivered, the trade will be completed.
-I will host the graphics on my accounts for no longer than three weeks. Please save whatever I do for you and host on your own :]]

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Here are some samples for your viewing pleasure. Some of them are old. Some of them I'm not so fond of. But whatevz. They show you what I can do and maybe you'll like what you see. For the most current samples, please refer to the pick up post :3

Used typically for role-play posts, post styles, ect.
                                [one] [two] [three] [four] [five]

The banners are typically used for links to threads, guilds, whatever.

Basically I take a photo of any kind, and play with it.

Thread sets come with One Main Banner and any number of Headers and Subheaders. They can also include dividers, footers, thumbnails, and 200x40 banners for linkage. They're generally made in an experimental way - but if you see a certain style you like, let me know and I'll make yours in that style.

Graphics that might not serve a particular or common function with in the realm of Gaia. Some of these serve as side bars for rp posts, I've made a business card or two, and I've made footers and just random text posts.

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

I doubt it will make a difference, but just so people know:
                                I am now taking RL commissions as well. PM me and I will give you my skype account so we can negotiate elsewhere if you're interested, as it is against the Gaia TOS to negotiate RL commissions on the site. RL coms will ALWAYS take priority over Gaia commissions. ALWAYS. And I will always do my best to get them finished with in a few day's time, no matter how busy I am elsewhere.

slot one;; ChelleasaurusRexx
                                slot two;; Closed until Chell's order is filled.
                                slot three;; Closed because reasons
                                super mega ultra bribe way more than the other bribers slot;; Open

Order form:
                                [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2w256kx.jpg[/IMG]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]username;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10] [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]product;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]banner/header, 200x40 banner, thread set, photo edit, random. if you’re ordering a thread set, there [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]total units being bought;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]how many graphics am i making for you in total? are you ordering a thread set with ten [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]brief product description;; [/color][/size][/b] [size=10]what are you ordering this for? a rp thread? do you need a link for a guild? a fun photo edit? a business card? [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]color scheme;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]please go to either http://www.colourlovers.com/ or http://www.degraeve.com/color-palette/index.php (or any similar site) and link me to your desired color palette [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]theme;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]give me a theme to work with. be it warm summer days, goth, punky pop, transcendental steampunk squids with an attitude, whatever – i just need something to run with. [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]picture;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]do you want a picture or two used in your graphics? link me to them. Limit to three per graphic.[/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]text;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]what do you want written on your graphic? if you’re ordering a thread set, skip/delete this. if you’re ordering multiple items that do not make up a thread set, please let me know what text goes where.[/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]font;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]go to www.dafont.com and pick out a font for me to use. [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]dimensions;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]do you want me to use specific dimensions in your graphic? [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]bribe;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10] i have no set minimum; bribe as high or as low as you feel you can. if i feel the bribe is too low for what you’re asking for i’ll tell ya.[/size]

If you’re ordering a thread set, here’s a little more for you to include at the end:

[list][list][list] [b][size=12][color=#336677]main banner information;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]include all specifics that you want for the main banner.
                                dimensions
                                text/font
                                style
                                size
                                picture[/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]header 1;; [/color][/size][/b] [size=10] include all specifics that you want for the header.
                                dimensions
                                text/font
                                style
                                size
                                picture (if there is one or is it is different from the main banner)
                                please do this for every other header you will need by copy/pasting this line.[/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]sub header 1;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10] include all specifics that you want for the subheader.
                                dimensions.
                                text/font
                                style
                                size
                                picture (if there is one or is it is different from the main banner/post headers).
                                please do this for every other header you will need by copy/pasting this line. [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]footer;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]include all specifics you want for the footer, should you want one at all. [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]divider;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]include all specifics you want for the divider, should you want one at all. [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]link banners;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]include all specifics you want for the links, and how many you would like total. [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]other;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]do you need some other graphics for your thread? include the all the details and specifics here. [/size]

[b][size=12][color=#336677]coding;;[/color][/size][/b] [size=10]do you want someone to do the coding for you? do you want it simple/complex? lots of characters, minimal characters? if you want coding included, please make the bribe pretty damn sizable, because coding takes time and time is money. also be as specific as possible as to what you want. <3 [/size]
                                [/list][/list][/list

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/temp-bribe-under-construction-please-do-not-post/t.83484119_1/][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2di0fi9.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff