Jennalaia

thank you so much <3

Salty Sleuth

BabyShawol

No problem! It was fun to do. c:

Beloved Lunatic

Jennalaia

xxxxxxx Poѕт Lαyoυт: Tнe Order Forм xxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbased on the hit novel

Pᴏsᴛ Tʏᴘᴇ: Anything long as it looks kinda fancy… Something nice for others to look at.

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Dessert/food related, maybe a hint of rebellious… Cute/angst-y if that is possible.

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Xinwu Bell

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ/Tɪᴛʟᴇ: Title: The Protege
            Nickname: Xin

Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ(s): Click me
            Sorry, there is only one image. Feel free to find other images if you can find anything that resembles the original image. (His eyes are a bright blue)

Cᴏʟᴏʀs: Gray, Darkgray, Slategray

Wᴏʀᴅs: Maybe a recipe for some complicated dessert?

Oᴛʜᴇʀ:

Dᴏᴜʙʟᴇ?:

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ?:

Tᴏᴛᴀʟ: 5Bil okay? More? I will definitely pay more if it beats my expectations.

Dapper Darling

EucalyptusCoral
        reilas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbased on the hit novel

Pᴏsᴛ Tʏᴘᴇ: A layout... I leave the kind up to you. I would like there to be like an hourglass animation if possible though

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: For this first one, she is a Guardian of Time. So think hour glass.. Stuff like that?

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Arianna "Anna" For short. full name is Arianna Marie Capaculio

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ/Tɪᴛʟᴇ: Guadian of Time

Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ(s): My Arianna bae.

Cᴏʟᴏʀs: Go ham on it. I don't care. xD

Wᴏʀᴅs: I just need to have things like Where they are, who they are with, what they are wearing, and OOC. And I need her name and title if possible.

Oᴛʜᴇʀ: This is the first of two that need to get done. This one is more important right now, like if you are able to get it done today I'll give you golds and stuff. xD

Dᴏᴜʙʟᴇ?:

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ?:

Tᴏᴛᴀʟ: 50 bil + Way cozy chick if this can get done today.

This is what I have for the graphics. It'll be L-shaped. If there's any problem at this point, just let me know. The 'where they are', 'who they are with', 'what they're wearing' and 'ooc' will all be coded.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Reilas
EucalyptusCoral
        reilas

Pᴏsᴛ Tʏᴘᴇ: A layout... I leave the kind up to you. I would like there to be like an hourglass animation if possible though

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: For this first one, she is a Guardian of Time. So think hour glass.. Stuff like that?

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Arianna "Anna" For short. full name is Arianna Marie Capaculio

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ/Tɪᴛʟᴇ: Guadian of Time

Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ(s): My Arianna bae.

Cᴏʟᴏʀs: Go ham on it. I don't care. xD

Wᴏʀᴅs: I just need to have things like Where they are, who they are with, what they are wearing, and OOC. And I need her name and title if possible.

Oᴛʜᴇʀ: This is the first of two that need to get done. This one is more important right now, like if you are able to get it done today I'll give you golds and stuff. xD

Dᴏᴜʙʟᴇ?:

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ?:

Tᴏᴛᴀʟ: 50 bil + Way cozy chick if this can get done today.

This is what I have for the graphics. It'll be L-shaped. If there's any problem at this point, just let me know. The 'where they are', 'who they are with', 'what they're wearing' and 'ooc' will all be coded.

Okay. Don't hate me. I found someone else. XD so, I don't need you. BUT for replying, send me a trade and ill still give you the chick. ;3 thanks so much. <3

Dapper Darling

EucalyptusCoral

Okay. Don't hate me. I found someone else. XD so, I don't need you. BUT for replying, send me a trade and ill still give you the chick. ;3 thanks so much. <3

Uh! Thanks so much!

Zeriari's Partner

Jennalaia
[NPC] Rina

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

I was not stalking your forum at all, came across this and laughed for five minutes straight.

Oh the joys of being done exams and having gone mentally insane.

Salty Sleuth

Tactic_Fai
        Jennalaia

Pᴏsᴛ Tʏᴘᴇ: Anything long as it looks kinda fancy… Something nice for others to look at.

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Dessert/food related, maybe a hint of rebellious… Cute/angst-y if that is possible.

Sorry, there is only one image. Feel free to find other images if you can find anything that resembles the original image. (His eyes are a bright blue)

Oᴛʜᴇʀ:

Dᴏᴜʙʟᴇ?:

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ?:

Alright, well... I can't actually use that picture. I searched through the net for about an hour and I couldn't find a source. :'D So instead, I offer a choice of these three pictures instead, all of which are sourceable. (I can use the last two pictures together if you want.)

Salty Sleuth

Eloquent Melodies

it's the most bizarre thing I've seen occur in this forum tbh

also there's a dreidel item and I couLD NOT BE HAPPIER

Zeriari's Partner

Jennalaia
Eloquent Melodies

it's the most bizarre thing I've seen occur in this forum tbh

also there's a dreidel item and I couLD NOT BE HAPPIER

Yeah really, gotta love Rina and her love of spontaneous arrivals.

And really? That's awesome~

Beloved Lunatic

Jennalaia
Tactic_Fai
        Jennalaia

Oᴛʜᴇʀ:

Dᴏᴜʙʟᴇ?:

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ?:

Alright, well... I can't actually use that picture. I searched through the net for about an hour and I couldn't find a source. :'D So instead, I offer a choice of these three pictures instead, all of which are sourceable. (I can use the last two pictures together if you want.)

He tends to look like a more fan art looking Sasuke from naruto… But I love that middle pic too.

Salty Sleuth

Tactic_Fai

//searches up uchiha sasuke

Any of these work? If these aren't working you can try this tag. ;o;

Beloved Lunatic

Jennalaia

I like the first pic you have… But the eyes are not blue enough… Tempted to take it to photoshop…

Here are some other pics I liked. ><
1, 2, 3, 4ish…, 5…Never thought of Yato

I'm really liking this one...
Yato from Noragami

Salty Sleuth

Tactic_Fai

Woo, I can source all of these! 8D

Okay, I'd recommend either:
- 2 and 4
- 2 and 3
- 3 and 4
- the Yato pics
- Sasuke and 4 (I have a couple ideas to make his eyes bluer if you go for this)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff