Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o1. We are the Queens of this thread, what we say goes

o2. Obey Gaia’s TOS

o3. Respect is very important in this thread. Respect us, and our customers

o4. Send Your Trade to the Mule account when we accept your order, any orders with unsent trades will not be started until after a trade has been sent.

o5. We will send you un-water marked graphics after you accept the final trade

o6. If you don’t pay. You don’t get graphics that simple

o7. Do NOT steal from us. Both of us work very hard and do not want our graphics and coding stolen by others. Please give us credit for any and everything you use from us.

o8. All graphics will have a small signature on them as Jade Owl signs all her graphics, it will not deter or detract from your graphic but we will also not remove it.

o9. If you want to be an affiliation please PM the Mule or IdiosyncraticEnigmatic about becoming one.

1o. Please feel free to stay and chat in our thread, repeat customers are more than welcome, as are people who just want to stop by and say hi!

11. When requesting, please post the proper Order Form in the thread, quoting both of us. We have put the quotes in the Order Form already. Please do not remove either quote.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallo, hallo! I'm beware -- the j a d e owl, but most people just call me Owl. I'm a twenty-one year old working full time for the state in which I live. I've been on Gaia since 2007, 2008 with this account, as my previous account had been hacked. I ended up getting that account back from the jerk who stole it from me, I don't remember how, but I still use this one as I've done much more with it within the seven years that I've been on Gaia. For the most part I've been rping on Gaia for the entire time, save a year or so that I went on hiatus. I'm back now and while I'm rping, I stick to one or two rps at a time, at least two characters in each. Within the past couple of years, I found that I had a huge passion for graphics. I love doing it, and if allowed, I'd just do them for free. However, that would be too hectic, and why not get paid for something you love doing? I can do coding as well, but my main niche is the graphics. Since I'm busy in real life, Iggy handles all the transactions and hands me my graphics assignments. I have time and adore doing graphics, but the searching through the thread and haggling prices isn't something I have time for. Getting you your graphics in a timely manner is my absolute goal, and so far I seem to be doing a pretty awesome job at it, with my private transactions! So pull up a chair and stay a while! I'd love for you to enjoy our shop and when time permits, our company!

Hey! Hi! Hello! I’m IdiosyncraticEnigmatic also known as Iggy. I’m Twenty Four, a college student, in my last semester on placement as of September, and all around awesome lovely lady creature. I’ve been on Gaia now for 8 years (yes I am an old lady) and I’ve been role playing for all of it. I frequently run my own roleplays and have been for years. I role play at an Advanced Literate level, I used to role play at an elite level but this girl got a life and got busy. I typically have 2+ characters per thread. If you are ordering graphics, you are not ordering them from me. I am a useless graphics make I am sadly ashamed to admit. I have never been very creative or talented with photoshop, gimp or other programs like it. I do however code a mean profile for role plays, order forms, reserve forms, or layout. So if you are ordering strictly code unless by special request it will typically go through me. If you’re ordering graphics too, you can request either I or my partner to do the coding. I also manage the thread, I set all the prices, and do all the haggling in order to leave my partner free to create all the beautiful graphics for you lovely peoples.

All Character Graphics come with a Coded Layout unless otherwise specified

o1. Simple Character Graphics 250k

o2. Multi-picture/complex graphics 500k

o3. Gif with Graphics 1Mill

o4. Character Profile Graphics 500k + Depending on Number of Graphics and Complexity

o5. Thread Layouts 5Mill + Depending on the complexity and number of graphics

o6. Just Coding (Profiles, Reserves, Post Layouts) No Graphics 75k

Rush orders are BRIBE only and we have the right to refuse any bribes we deem unfair

We have a Forever Free List Gold or item donations upwards of 5 Billion get you unlimited graphics for as long as this thread is opened. It also earns you a permanent rush spot behind any other pre-existing forever free orders.

For complete Bribe list please see "beware -- the j a d e owl" wishlist.

For complete list please see "IdiosyncraticEnigmatic" wishlist.

Regular Orders

o1.

o2.

o3.

o4.

o5.

Rush Orders

o1.

o2.

o3.

o4.

o5.

Queued Orders
                                                                o1.

o2.

o3.

o4.

o5.

Regular Orders

o1.

o2.

o3.

o4.

o5.

Rush Orders

o1.

o2.

o3.

o4.

o5.

Queued Orders
                                                                o1.

o2.

o3.

o4.

o5.

Posting Layout

IdiosyncraticEnigmatic
                                                beware -- the j a d e owl
                                                Hi! I’m Name Here I’m looking for What you want here (ex. Side bar, footer, header, lshaped graphics).
                                                          I’m Going to Pay Amount or item here for your services.
                                                          The Colours are Color codes or link to a palette.
                                                          I like this Font (link to a DAfont or other font, N/A if you want us to choose) or something similar.
                                                          The theme I want is Theme of graphics (ex. Girly, gothic, dark, gory, cute etc.).
                                                          I need these things included in the graphics Character’s names, titles etc..
                                                          Here are the Pictures, name of model or link to lookbook modelmayhem etc..
                                                          In my layout I want Icons, lyrics etc. But N/A if you don’t want a layout and just the graphics.
                                                          I would also like any extra details of specifics you think you need or things you don’t want us to do.
                                                          Thank You!

[align=right][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/352pti1.jpg[/img][/align]
                                          [color=#94CBCD][quote="IdiosyncraticEnigmatic"][/quote][quote="beware -- the j a d e owl"][/quote][size=14]Hi! I’m [color=#F7989C] [b]Name Here[/b] [/color]I’m looking for [color=#F7989C][b]What you want here (ex. Side bar, footer, header lshaped graphics)[/b][/color].[/size]
                                          [size=11][list][list][list][list][list]I’m Going to Pay [color=#F7989C] [b]Amount or item here[/b][/color] for your services.
                                          The Colours are [color=#F7989C] [b]Color codes or link to a palette[/b][/color].
                                          I like this[color=#F7989C] [b]Font (link to a DAfont or other font, N/A if you want us to choose)[/b][/color] or something similar.
                                          The theme I want is [color=#F7989C] [b]Theme of graphics (ex. Girly, gothic, dark, gory, cute etc.)[/b][/color].
                                          I need these things included in the graphics [color=#F7989C] [b]Character’s names, titles etc.[/b][/color].
                                          Here are the [color=#F7989C] [b]Pictures, name of model or link to lookbook modelmayhem etc.[/b][/color].
                                          In my layout I want [color=#F7989C] [b] Icons, lyrics etc. But N/A if you don’t want a layout and just the graphics[/b][/color].
                                          I would also like [color=#F7989C] [b] any extra details of specifics you think you need or things you don’t want us to do[/b][/color].[/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [size=14]Thank You![/size][/color]

Coding/Bio Layout

IdiosyncraticEnigmatic
                                          Hi! I’m Name Here I’m looking for A (profile code, reserve code, posting layout etc.) .
                                                    The theme I want is Theme of Layout (ex. Girly, gothic, dark, gory, cute etc.).
                                                    I need these things What you want in your coding (ex. Names, nicknames, star signs, appearance section, likes and dislikes etc.).
                                                    I would also like any extra details of specifics you think you need or things you don’t want us to do.

Thank You!

[color=#94CBCD][quote="IdiosyncraticEnigmatic"][/quote][quote="beware -- the j a d e owl"][/quote][size=14]Hi! I’m [color=#F7989C] [b]Name Here[/b] [/color]I’m looking for [color=#F7989C][b] A (profile code, reserve code, posting layout etc.) [/b][/color].[/size]
                                          [size=11][list][list][list][list][list]I’m Going to Pay [color=#F7989C] [b]Amount or item here[/b][/color] for your services.
                                          The Colours are [color=#F7989C] [b]Color codes or link to a palette[/b][/color].
                                          The theme I want is [color=#F7989C] [b]Theme of Layout (ex. Girly, gothic, dark, gory, cute etc.)[/b][/color].
                                          I need these things[color=#F7989C] [b]What you want in your coding (ex. Names, nicknames, star signs, appearance section, likes and dislikes etc.)[/b][/color].
                                          I would also like [color=#F7989C] [b] any extra details of specifics you think you need or things you don’t want us to do[/b][/color].[/list][/list][/list][/list]

Thread Layout

IdiosyncraticEnigmatic
                                          Hi! I’m Name Here I’m looking for A (insert type ex. Quest, RP, charity etc.) Thread Layout.
                                                    I like this Font (link to a DAfont or other font, N/A if you want us to choose) or something similar.
                                                    The theme I want is Theme of graphics (ex. Girly, gothic, dark, gory, cute etc.).
                                                    I need these things Number of Headers, subheaders, sidebars, buttons etc. .
                                                    I need these Labels Titles of Headers, subheaders, buttons etc. .
                                                    Here are the Pictures you want used.

Thank You!

[color=#94CBCD][quote="IdiosyncraticEnigmatic"][/quote][quote="beware -- the j a d e owl"][/quote][size=14]Hi! I’m [color=#F7989C] [b]Name Here[/b] [/color]I’m looking for [color=#F7989C][b] A (insert type ex. Quest, RP, charity etc.) Thread Layout[/b][/color].[/size]
                                          I like this[color=#F7989C] [b]Font (link to a DAfont or other font, N/A if you want us to choose)[/b][/color] or something similar.
                                          The theme I want is [color=#F7989C] [b]Theme of graphics (ex. Girly, gothic, dark, gory, cute etc.)[/b][/color].
                                          I need these things[color=#F7989C] [b]Number of Headers, subheaders, sidebars, buttons etc. [/b][/color].
                                          I need these Labels[color=#F7989C] [b]Titles of Headers, subheaders, buttons etc. [/b][/color].
                                          Here are the [color=#F7989C] [b]Pictures you want used[/b][/color].

Welcome, welcome one and all to the Forever Free list! A list that you can only get on if you've been INCREDIBLY generous to either beware -- the j a d e owl or IdiosyncraticEnigmatic. To put it simply, if we receive an item from you that's worth over Ten Billion gold in the market place OR Ten Billion gold upfront, you will be on this list. What does being on this list entitle you to? Why! It gives you two things:

o1. Unlimited free graphics and coding so long as this thread is open, which it is not closing any time soon, or ever, if possible!!

AND

o2. A rush spot that means your order would only be behind someone else if they are also on the list and requested graphics before you!

YES!! We give you the total VIP treatment! We might even get a masseause here to massage your back while you wait eagerly for your beautiful graphics, layout, or both! It's such a generous donation when we recieve that much money and we want you to get your money's worth.

Thank you for your patronage:

o1. Nemuki

o2. Ranah-Teh-Naast

o3. Lady-Sunmi

o4. Xylodoll

o5.

o6.

o7.

o8.

o9.

1o.

o7/19/2o14. Thread created and under construction

o7/28/2o14. beware -- the j a d e owl had a wisdom tooth out -- Opening delayed.

o8/o6/2o14. beware -- the j a d e owl can use her brain again and continues to work on thread!

o8/o9/2o14. IdiosyncraticEnigmatic finishes order forms and Thread is Opened.

o8/2o/2o14. beware the j a d e owl and IdiosyncraticEnigmatic are on vacations!! Order will be slow until the first week of September, the ball will roll nicely again!

o9/o2/2o14. We are up and running again!!! Vacation was fun, but it's back to it~

o8/2o/2o14. Bubblegum Bliss is on hiatus until further notice due to personal issues

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/u-c/t.93260465_1/#1][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2la7cja.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/u-c/t.93260465_1/#1][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2lbkrhz.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/u-c/t.93260465_1/#1][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/rqvss6.jpg[/img][/url]

To be an Affiliate simply take one of our lovely little link pictures and place it in your Affiliates/links out section. Then post yours with a quote to one of the owners in the thread, and we'll put it up here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                                User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces