Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

••↘NINJA ☠ ⓖⓕⓧ❥aNᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Pʀɪᴄᴇlayout shopX
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└┈┈┈•• Hiatus xxxx └┈┈┈•• Accepting xxxx └┈┈┈•• Shop Owner: Kiona1

User Image

█ █ █ █ • ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ [✖] Kiona • █ █ █ █

xxxxxx ┈┈┈•• Gaian since April 2004.
                                                    xxxxxx ┈┈┈•• Twenty-One.
                                                    xxxxxx ┈┈┈•• Female.
                                                    xxxxxx ┈┈┈•• Bisexual. not greedy/taken.
                                                    xxxxxx ┈┈┈•• Advanced Literate Roleplayer.
                                                    xxxxxx ┈┈┈•• Has a ʟ ɪ ғ ᴇ. Respect that fact.

NOTE: I am taking affiliates! If you would like your banner (or roleplay) advertised, PM me.

FREE LAYOUTS get drawn every FIFTH Page!
                                                    Enter NOW for a chance to be the winner of Page 15!

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

••↘NINJA ☠ ⓖⓕⓧ ❥aNYPlayout shop••xxx

Follow all Gaia site rules and all my shop rules. Thank you.
                                                              Please do not steal anything from this thread. Also, if you
                                                              happen to see someone with stolen property from this thread,
                                                              then please let me know so I can take the appropriate actions.
                                                              Be respectful and polite to everyone that is here, especially me.
                                                              Afterall, I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
                                                              Please remember this before you decide to say something ignorant
                                                              to myself or any of my customers.
                                                              As stated above, I have a life. I try my best to get orders
                                                              completed in an timely manner, but please understand I do
                                                              my best while juggling my other responsibilities. I am able to do
                                                              rush orders, however, it would be under special circumstance or by tipping.
                                                              I do not encourage begging, pleading, or demanding. I haven't seen it get
                                                              anybody anywhere and not to mention it is extremely annoying! I offer
                                                              opportunities for people to receive free layouts by page drawing, so if interested:
                                                              XXXX Fill out the Quick Request Form for a chance at getting a free layout!
                                                              XXXX If you aren't picked, then you're QRF is still up for selection!
                                                              XXXX *LET ME KNOW of previous QRF's wanted in upcoming selection period.
                                                              I do encourage conversation and mingling amongst customers, as well as myself,
                                                              because who doesn't like meeting new people? I also encourage my customers to PM
                                                              me any shop testimonial that I can display on the page to advertise how satisfied
                                                              you are with Ninja GFX's customer service! Have a good time here and enjoy your visit!

User Image

Be as detailed/specific as possible, but be sure that I have enough leeway
                                                              to add, change, or delete what I feel will work with your layout request. I
                                                              definitely try and include all that my customers ask for, however, this doesn't
                                                              happen every time. Please be patient with me.
                                                              Trades must be sent before I begin any work on your order. Completion of
                                                              trade will happen upon delivery of completed layout.
                                                              Please be sure that permission for image use is in order. I can go about the
                                                              process of contacting for permission, but please note that will require a
                                                              customer tip. Otherwise I will not be using those images in your request.
                                                              Include as much information you want, but don't expect it to be used. I will
                                                              include it as long as the layout does not look cluttered, but I thrive on layouts
                                                              that don't look crowded or (ahem) noobish.
                                                              Payment for work must be provided before actual use of the layout is available.
                                                              This means that if you have not paid yet and I happen to stalk your posts - which I
                                                              will do to ensure noone's stealing - to see if you are using the layout. I will take
                                                              the appropriate actions if, after you've been asked, you still do not pay.
                                                              Also, you name the price you feel my work is worth. . .anything is appreciated!
                                                              I accept gold primarily; however, I will accept item bribes. A list is included below.
                                                              Any customer (new or old) that does decide to pay me with an item on my
                                                              list will receive free layouts from me as long as they keep coming back.
                                                              Don't think that any item you give me is going to work for getting free layouts,
                                                              cause it really won't, unless it is something specifically from the list I have
                                                              provided. If you would like to provide avatar art in trade for layout work, then I
                                                              will also consider that for four free layouts. However, you can only provide me with
                                                              art and then you must pay me (in gold/items) before you are able to commission
                                                              with art as payment again.

User Image

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Copy the order form below, fill it out and post it in the thread. Be sure to quote me!
                                                                                  Send me the trade immediately. No need to wait for acceptance.
                                                                                  If denied, I will cancel the trade; simple as that.
                                                                                  Subscribe to the thread if you plan on returning.
                                                                                  @ any questions will be asked in the thread, but I will always quote you.
                                                                                  @ (regulars) advertise the shop with the new banners
                                                                                  @ available, please and thank you.
                                                                                  I will accept your order by quoting it in the thread and by accepting
                                                                                  @ the trade.
                                                                                  Finish your side of the trade and wait for me to finish your
                                                                                  @ layout. Once I've finished your layout, I will send the code to you and
                                                                                  @ finish my side of the trade.
                                                                                  If you have any questions, post them in the thread and be sure to quote me!
                                                                                  I will always check for changes before final sale.
                                                                                  @ all sales are final!

QRF's: No trade required. All accepted.
                                                                                  @ random selection happens every fifth page of the thread,
                                                                                  @ unless stated otherwise.

User Image

User Image
          ✁----------- 『 username 』has a 「 coding/gfx/coding+gfx 」request! xxx
          @@@@@@@@@@ Basics

███ ▌ full name(ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ)
          @@@@@@@ ⓐⓚⓐ - - nickname(ɪғ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀʙʟᴇ)
          ᴇxᴛʀᴀ↷sɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢs?

@@@@@@@@@@ Information

███ ▌ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʟɪɴᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀʟᴏᴠᴇʀs.ᴄᴏᴍ (ɪғ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ) click to browse. (if not interested in color schemes, delete and list colors here)
          ғᴏɴᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʟɪɴᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴀғᴏɴᴛ.ᴄᴏᴍ (ɪғ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ)
          ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ song name(video) here ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ/ɪᴄᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs!
          ɪɴsᴇʀᴛ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇs/ʟʏʀɪᴄs ʜᴇʀᴇ

@@@@@@@ || payment ☾ ɪᴛᴇᴍ/ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ

@@@@@@@@@@ Extra

███ ▌MISC CONTENT/SPECIFIC ADDITIONS•DIMENSIONS
          ɪᴄᴏɴs ↺ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs?
          ✄⋯⋯ tip(ɪғ ᴀɴʏ)

Sample Order:

User Image
          ✁----------- 『 GaianSample 』has a 「 coding+gfx 」request! xxx
          @@@@@@@@@@ Basics

███ ▌ Mary Jane Doe
          @@@@@@@ ⓐⓚⓐ - - Jane
          ᴇxᴛʀᴀ↷sɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢs?

@@@@@@@@@@ Information

███ ▌ yellow, coral, gold, etc.
          Chopin Script
          ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ N/A ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ/ɪᴄᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs!
          Carry me on the wings of the night. . .to the stars. . .and back; safely.

@@@@@@@ || payment ☾ Nitemare Scarf

@@@@@@@@@@ Extra

███ ▌Rush order: can you also include a 400x60 banner that links to her profile? Thank you!
          ɪᴄᴏɴs ↺ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs?
          ✄⋯⋯ 10k

Code:

[imgright]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/JeninjaPix/orderup.jpg[/imgright]
          [size=15]✁-----------[/size] [b][u][size=10][color=#E84A5F][size=13][color=#2A363B][size=15]『 username 』[/size][/color]has a [color=#99B898]「 coding/gfx/coding+gfx 」[/color]request[i]![/i][/size][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/b]
          [color=white]@@@@@@@@@@[/color] [color=#FF847C]❥[/color][u][color=#99B898][size=12][b]Basics[/b][/size][/color][/u][color=#E84A5F][b]↡[/b][/color]

[color=#5E2F46] ███ ▌ [size=10]full name(ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ) [color=#D6CEAA]】[/color][url=MAINCHARPICHERE]❤[/url] [/size]
          [color=white]@@@@@@@[/color] [size=10][color=darkgray]ⓐⓚⓐ[/color] - - nickname(ɪғ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀʙʟᴇ) [color=#79B5AC]✰[/color] [/size]
          [url=LINKHERE]☑[/url][url=LINKHERE]☑[/url] [size=10]ᴇxᴛʀᴀ↷sɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢs?[/size]

[color=white]@@@@@@@@@@[/color] [color=#FF847C]❥[/color][u][color=#99B898][size=12][b]Information[/b][/size][/color][/u][color=#E84A5F][b]↡[/b][/color]

███ ▌[size=10] [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes]ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ sᴄʜᴇᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʟɪɴᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀʟᴏᴠᴇʀs.ᴄᴏᴍ (ɪғ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ)[/url] click to browse. (if not interested in color schemes, delete and list colors here) [/size]
          [size=10] [url=LINKHERE]ғᴏɴᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʟɪɴᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴀғᴏɴᴛ.ᴄᴏᴍ (ɪғ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ)[/url] [/size]
          ❝[size=10][color=#79B5AC]ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ [color=black]➠[/color] [url=LINKHERE]song name(video) here[/url] ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ/ɪᴄᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs! [/color][/size]❞
          ❝[size=10]ɪɴsᴇʀᴛ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇs/ʟʏʀɪᴄs ʜᴇʀᴇ[/size]❞

[color=white]@@@@@@@[/color] [size=13][color=gold]♕[/color][color=#C75233] || payment ☾ [i]ɪᴛᴇᴍ/ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ[/i] ☽[/color][/size] [/color]

[color=white]@@@@@@@@@@[/color] [color=#FF847C]❥[/color][u][color=#99B898][size=12][b]Extra[/b][/color][/size][/u][color=#E84A5F][b]↡[/b][/color]

[color=#5E2F46] ███ ▌[size=10]MISC CONTENT/SPECIFIC ADDITIONS•DIMENSIONS[/size]
          [url=LINKHERE]✖[/url] [url=LINKHERE]✖[/url] [size=10]ɪᴄᴏɴs ↺ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs?[/size]
          ✄⋯⋯[color=#D6CEAA]【[/color][u] [size=10]tip(ɪғ ᴀɴʏ)[/size] [/u][color=#C78933]⊱[/color] [/color]

User Image
          @@@@ These will be randomly selected: Every FIFTH Page!

✁----------- 『 username 』has a 「 coding/gfx/coding+gfx 」request! xxx
          @@@@ ┈┈┈•• chat, post, banner, or thread.
          @@@@ ┈┈┈•• specific color scheme? click to browse.
          @@@@ ┈┈┈•• 〖price? or item.〗

Code:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=15]✁-----------[/size] [u][size=10][color=rosybrown][size=13][color=dimgray][size=15]『 username 』[/size][/color]has a [color=dimgray]「 coding/gfx/coding+gfx 」[/color]request[i]![/i][/size][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color][/u]
          [color=white]@@@@[/color] [size=13]┈┈┈••[/size] chat, post, banner, or thread.
          [color=white]@@@@[/color] [size=13]┈┈┈••[/size] [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes]specific color scheme?[/url] click to browse.
          [color=white]@@@@[/color] [size=13]┈┈┈••[/size] [color=burlywood]〖price? or item.〗[/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Wanted Monthly Collectibles
          User Image XXXX User Image XXXX User Image XXXX User Image

Wanted Items
          User Image XXXX User Image XXXX User Image
          User Image XXXX User Image XXXX User Image
          User Image XXXX User Image

Questing: Avatar Art

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXX Kɪᴏɴᴀ1 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ/ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
                                                                    █████████████████████████████
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@@ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs • ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs • ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ • ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅs • ɪᴍɢ ʀᴇsɪᴢɪɴɢ
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@@ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@@ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs & ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@@ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ.
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@ sʟᴏᴛs
                                                                    @@@@@ ██ @@@@ username/in progress•comp

User Image

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

nov⒊'⒓『 ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅ
                                                                nov⒋'⒓『 ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ • ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
                                                                nov⒍'⒓『 ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀᴍ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ/ʀᴇᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇᴅ: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!
                                                                nov⒒'⒓『 ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ • Rᴇᴠᴇʀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴍs ᴛᴏ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ ʙ/ᴄ ᴏғ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ
                                                                nov⒔'⒓『 ᴋɪᴏɴᴀ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ: ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs. ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs!
                                                                dec⒙'⒓『 ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ; sᴏʀʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ. ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛs; ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ. ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍs! ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ! ɴᴇᴡ ʙʀɪʙᴇ ɪᴛᴇᴍs! ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ sʟᴏᴛs ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs MAX ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛ.

jan⒈'⒔『 ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ! ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ! I sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ (ᴛʜᴇ 3ʀᴅ) ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ STILL ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ THREE ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴀx.

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

User Image
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXplease note: all links in banners are made by me (currently).

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/ninja-gfx-layouts-and-banners-accepting/t.82366109_1/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/JeninjaPix/ninjagfx.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/ninja-gfx-layouts-and-banners-accepting/t.82366109_1/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/JeninjaPix/ninjagfxbanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/ninja-gfx-layouts-and-banners-accepting/t.82366109_1/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/JeninjaPix/ninjagfx-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/ninja-gfx-layouts-and-banners-accepting/t.82366109_1/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/JeninjaPix/ninjacutegif.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/ninja-gfx-layouts-and-banners-accepting/t.82366109_1/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/JeninjaPix/NINJA01_zps04304242.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Conversationalist 100
    Reserved for Banner of the Week

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

User Image
    @@@@@@@@@@@ Underlined customers are Regulars and bolded customers are Tippers

Moonlight_Princess_Luna | KokujoTheDarkKitsune | Made Of Nutella | DaytimeDreamer4925 | Lady Mir | Tryatra Udine | Pika to the Chu | You fudging Whoree | | Butterfly Kisses | | II i Cow II | Swirling Marionette | II Rational Insanity II | MommiiDearest | JianGeGe | x x kit kat x |

User Image

| Butterfly Kisses |
    Moonlight_Princess_Luna

User Image

Swirling Marionette
    Thank you very much! I will send the trade and most likely return for other layouts I need. c:

II Rational Insanity II
    I LOVE IT! TAKE MY MONEY

JianGeGe
    It's awesome, Kiona. surprised I'll definitely be asking for your help again with layouts. biggrin

Moonlight_Princess_Luna
    I love all the layouts you make me. You rock, Kiona! <3

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Conversationalist 100

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Conversationalist 100