whee heart

I haven't been on Gaia for a LONG time..but,
I came back!!I missed everyone..<33
Park Ki Young
Of course I remember you!!*huggles*
whee heart

I haven't been on Gaia for a LONG time..but,
I came back!!I missed everyone..<33

Awesome <3 Welcome back! Oh where have you been?
Hehe I have a job for you. Would you be up for it?
I've been busy with school and constantly playing Maple Story.@_@;;

A job..??For me..??Sure.^-^
Bad bad, maple story bad XD
I need certs for a store i'll be opening up <3 Obviously I'll pay.
Um, sure!!^-^
*thinks* ..[what's a "certs"]... sweatdrop xp
I'm obviously an air head..XP
Their the backgrounds that go behind a picture -look adoptables or breedables-
Oh, err, I knew that..^-^;;
Any specific way you would like them to look, colors, etc..??
Park Ki Young
Oh, err, I knew that..^-^;;
Any specific way you would like them to look, colors, etc..??

Oh, I'll give you all you need don't worry, I wasn't gonna leave ya hangin <3
I'll need a few, I'll obvioulsly need a est. of the price. I'm on a budge lol.
I'm thinking the price for at least one will be about 12o, I charge people cheap prices.^-^;;
Park Ki Young
I'm thinking the price for at least one will be about 12o, I charge people cheap prices.^-^;;

Ok <3 wow thats awesome! I'll give ya a tip, if I have enough in the end -looks at gold-- yea I'll have over <3
Ok first off, you'll probley need to judge the size since I have something to do, --study for test-- So I won't be able tooo sorry D: So Yea Tip I shall give. I'll provide the link and the order fourm in the next post --Mel will make you one busy girl <3-- I think I Need banners too D:

Businesswoman

Let me see, so many to pick.. Hrmm..
Mistress_Mel
Park Ki Young

Ok <3 wow thats awesome! I'll give ya a tip, if I have enough in the end -looks at gold-- yea I'll have over <3
Ok first off, you'll probley need to judge the size since I have something to do, --study for test-- So I won't be able tooo sorry D: So Yea Tip I shall give. I'll provide the link and the order fourm in the next post --Mel will make you one busy girl <3-- I think I Need banners too D:

Busy, busy!!^-^;;
Banners too..??Heh, okay, no problem.Since you're requesting certs // backgrounds, I think the size will probably be the size of a standerd wishlist.Banners will probably be 45ox15o or less, possibly bigger.

@ o r b i t a l - Take your time, there is quite a variety of graphics to choose from, I guess.^-^;;
Park Ki Young
Mistress_Mel
Park Ki Young

Busy, busy!!^-^;;
Banners too..??Heh, okay, no problem.Since you're requesting certs // backgrounds, I think the size will probably be the size of a standerd wishlist.Banners will probably be 45ox15o or less, possibly bigger.

@ o r b i t a l - Take your time, there is quite a variety of graphics to choose from, I guess.^-^;;

I'll make sure to make your tip pretty large. I'm sorry to make you soo busy D:
It's okay, really.^-^
I'll get it all done as soon as I can!!<33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out