and use my own graphic design?
or we colloborate for one?

Questionable Lunatic

maleedawl
Question.
Can I order just coding for a profile
and use my own graphic design?
or we colloborate for one?

I would be willing to do that, if you are still interested.
-Technicolored Unicorns-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Username: Hydeous
Ordering From: -Technicolored Unicorns-
Profile Type: Complex
Colors: Pink, Black, and Grey
Theme: I like grunge, video games, and music ;u; otherwise up to you; just nothing super tacky or too cute please
Hover Status Bar?: y
--- Online / Offline Buttons? n
Sections: About, Media, Wishlist, Comments (can this just be like a button or something? I don't want them to just be visible to anyone; if not, please leave it out and I can just link it in the about section) and if at all possible a DA button? If so, my DA is here, if not I totally understand c:
Show Avatar: y
Custom Section: n
--- What do you want it for: n/a
Type of Scroll Bar: Hover
Image(s): first and second
Permission for Image: My art request thread (second post under the rules spoiler) says they should already know that they are giving me permission to use their art for graphics so long as I give them credit. If you'd still like me to have them PM you I could try? I know Valicius is still active but it's been awhile since I commissioned Microphone Rain ;u;
Section Names: Normal?
Additional: Super grateful if you could put somewhere in there "art by Valicius and Microphone Rain" as well as profile by you obviously <3

Also, could you add these lyrics in there somewhere?: "Standing right here on the edge of a beautiful moment that's barely begun. I won't close my eyes 'cause if I do this could all disappear."

Offer: 5b?
Password: Seasons Change c:

Questionable Lunatic

Hydeous
-Technicolored Unicorns-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Username: Hydeous
Ordering From: -Technicolored Unicorns-
Profile Type: Complex
Colors: Pink, Black, and Grey
Theme: I like grunge, video games, and music ;u; otherwise up to you; just nothing super tacky or too cute please
Hover Status Bar?: y
--- Online / Offline Buttons? n
Sections: About, Media, Wishlist, Comments (can this just be like a button or something? I don't want them to just be visible to anyone; if not, please leave it out and I can just link it in the about section) and if at all possible a DA button? If so, my DA is here, if not I totally understand c:
Show Avatar: y
Custom Section: n
--- What do you want it for: n/a
Type of Scroll Bar: Hover
Image(s): first and second
Permission for Image: My art request thread (second post under the rules spoiler) says they should already know that they are giving me permission to use their art for graphics so long as I give them credit. If you'd still like me to have them PM you I could try? I know Valicius is still active but it's been awhile since I commissioned Microphone Rain ;u;
Section Names: Normal?
Additional: Super grateful if you could put somewhere in there "art by Valicius and Microphone Rain" as well as profile by you obviously <3

Also, could you add these lyrics in there somewhere?: "Standing right here on the edge of a beautiful moment that's barely begun. I won't close my eyes 'cause if I do this could all disappear."

Offer: 5b?
Password: Seasons Change c:

I would still need them to give permission for the art.

Benevolent Dragon

9,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
hello! just wondering if the prices here are updated? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers