Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Am wondering if I should apply some where else? I would like to know if my order was accepted cause if it wasn't I can put in an order somewhere else. I don't really mind, just need to know if it's accepted or not....

Fashionable Punk

Aytrix

I can't speak for Uni. I know she was gone for a month and logged on yesterday for a brief moment. I don't know when she will be back on, it's up to you if you give her a couple of days or go else were. Frankly this shop is pretty much dead now. No one has the time anymore or just lost interest running this shop all together emo

Fluffy Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
B3autiful Hangover
Aytrix

I can't speak for Uni. I know she was gone for a month and logged on yesterday for a brief moment. I don't know when she will be back on, it's up to you if you give her a couple of days or go else were. Frankly this shop is pretty much dead now. No one has the time anymore or just lost interest running this shop all together emo

Should probably put that up in the first page, considering you've gotten quite a few orders in the past week.
I'll delete my post. I'm disappointed because she's good, but I understand being too busy. RL must come first (sadly lol)

Fashionable Punk

Aytrix

Sadly, I don't have say since this isn't my shop. It's up to the owner to close the shop. I will have to let people know if anyone tries to order any of the people that are MIA until I know the status of this shop.

Fluffy Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
B3autiful Hangover
Aytrix

Sadly, I don't have say since this isn't my shop. It's up to the owner to close the shop. I will have to let people know if anyone tries to order any of the people that are MIA until I know the status of this shop.

Dang, that's kinda silly ya know?

Fashionable Punk

Aytrix

The whims of having a joint shop I suppose. Not talking bad about the owner or anything. I would have offer to do your commission. Knowing me would let sit for a month ripping my hair out figuring what to do with it lol

Shy Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

かりいな~

Ah she's gone just read above posts yee take this back * w*

In a relationship with Th3 Insanity

Popular Dabbler

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
my media broke even though i followed the guide >:(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash