Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

Dumpling-San
-Technicolored Unicorns-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Username: Dumpling-San
Ordering From: Technicolored Unicorn
Profile Type: Complex
Colors: All the Colors of the Rainbow
Theme: Kagerou Project
Hover Status Bar?: Yes
--- Online / Offline Buttons? Yes
Sections: About, Comments, Wishlist, Equipped List, A Section With Me and My Best Friend's Avi (Paranormal Teddy) If the avatar could be linked, that would be great.
Show Avatar: Yes
Custom Section:Yes
--- What do you want it for: Art
Type of Scroll Bar: Hover
Image(s): My Imgur Gallery
Permission for Image: N/A
Section Names: The Real Me, Care to Chat?, What I Want, Artsu!, What I'm Wearing, Teddy and Dumpling's Reign of Terror
Additional: Could I get some music to play in the background when I go to my profile? I already have some music selected, it's on my profile right now.

Offer: 1mil
Password: Seasons Change

Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to use any images from the Kagerou Project since you dont have permission to use them.

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Dumpling-San
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Sections: About, Comments, Wishlist, Equipped List, A Section With Me and My Best Friend's Avi (Paranormal Teddy) If the avatar could be linked, that would be great.
Section Names: The Real Me, Care to Chat?, What I Want, Artsu!, What I'm Wearing, Teddy and Dumpling's Reign of Terror
Additional: Could I get some music to play in the background when I go to my profile? I already have some music selected, it's on my profile right now.

Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to use any images from the Kagerou Project since you dont have permission to use them.

Aw! I can't really find any other good Kagerou Project pictures. I tried a Google Advance search under the settings of images that are "Free to share or use, even commercially" I got nothing.
I'm asking for permission to use the images, but I don't know when the artists will get back to me.
I can go look for another theme and images, but it's time-consuming to get images.

Questionable Lunatic

Dumpling-San
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Dumpling-San
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Aw! I can't really find any other good Kagerou Project pictures. I tried a Google Advance search under the settings of images that are "Free to share or use, even commercially" I got nothing.
I'm asking for permission to use the images, but I don't know when the artists will get back to me.
I can go look for another theme and images, but it's time-consuming to get images.

You would need permission for whoever set up the Kagerou Project for me to use them.
So unfortunately like I said, its not possible.

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Dumpling-San
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Dumpling-San
-Technicolored Unicorns-

You would need permission for whoever set up the Kagerou Project for me to use them.
So unfortunately like I said, its not possible.

You mean who set up the album? If so, that's my album on Imgur. It's under DumplingSan.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Dumpling-San

You mean who set up the album? If so, that's my album on Imgur. It's under DumplingSan.

Sorry for budding in Uni. What she meant is, you need permission from the person who created Kagerou Project.

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lady Cressida
Dumpling-San

Sorry for budding in Uni. What she meant is, you need permission from the person who created Kagerou Project.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks! I'll go contact them right away. :3

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
it has been too long!

Questionable Lunatic

The Darkened One II
it has been too long!

So true. What have you been up to?

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Darkie! emotion_hug

Witty Prophet

Lady Cressida
Strings of Destiny

Sorry for pestering you, but your name is really familiar to someone I used to know back in coons age. Although it's impossible since last time I remembered she was hacked I think or had something wrong with her PC I haven't heard from her since. Anyways, sorry for my random nonsense.

Pixle Hearts you were one of her Tarot Shop customers smile

She has been on and off hospitalized unfortunately sad

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Strings of Destiny
Lady Cressida
Strings of Destiny

Sorry for pestering you, but your name is really familiar to someone I used to know back in coons age. Although it's impossible since last time I remembered she was hacked I think or had something wrong with her PC I haven't heard from her since. Anyways, sorry for my random nonsense.

Pixle Hearts you were one of her Tarot Shop customers smile

She has been on and off hospitalized unfortunately sad

Hmm it might be someone else you are getting confused with. I never heard of the person or a tarot shop. The person I'm probably mistaken you for use to be in a guild that I was part of (still is). There used to be a Strings of Destiny that was in the GSSG (Gaia Sailor Scout Guild) I think she was part of the cast members. Anyways, I do apologize if I got you mixed up with her. It's odd out of the blue I see you username of an old friend that vanished many years ago.

Friendly Hellraiser

-Technicolored Unicorns

Your Username:Loquacious Loralei
Ordering From: Technicolored Unicorns
Colors: Black and purple, some silver too.
Theme: Edgy/i think? q -q
Hover Status Bar?: Yes.
--- Online / Offline Buttons? No.
Sections: about, comments, wishlist, media(can you do the one where it shows who's been visiting your profile?)
Show Avatar: Yes.
Custom Section: Yes.
--- What do you want it for: Art.
Type of Scroll Bar: Hover, please.
Image(s): This art.
Permission for Image:Here's proof for permission.
Section Names: (about me) Me, Myself, and I. (wishlist) The Pretties I'm After. (media) My Obsession. And if you can do the last one, My Stalkers. Custom - Art!
Additional:I'm not sure what to put here. q -q it's my first time ordering something like this. >w<

Offer:5M.
Password: Seasons change

Questionable Lunatic

Loquacious Loralei
-Technicolored Unicorns

Sections: about, comments, wishlist, media(can you do the one where it shows who's been visiting your profile?)
Section Names: (about me) Me, Myself, and I. (wishlist) The Pretties I'm After. (media) My Obsession. And if you can do the last one, My Stalkers. Custom - Art!
Additional:I'm not sure what to put here. q -q it's my first time ordering something like this. >w<

Im not sure if you can do recent visitors on classic profiles or not. But other then that its all good.

Please send the trade and Ill let you know when I have a wip.

Friendly Hellraiser

-Technicolored Unicorns-
Loquacious Loralei
-Technicolored Unicorns

Im not sure if you can do recent visitors on classic profiles or not. But other then that its all good.

If not, that's alright, it was a shot in the dark anyways. c:
Sounds good! emotion_kirakira

Questionable Lunatic

Loquacious Loralei
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Loquacious Loralei
-Technicolored Unicorns

If not, that's alright, it was a shot in the dark anyways. c:
Sounds good! emotion_kirakira

Ill look it up and find out for sure before I send the wip. Ok!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff