Welcome to Gaia! ::

WTF Sushi

Google search has an option where people can filter the images that have licenses labelled 'for reuse and modification', which might be useful. I've included that tip in the 'conditions' post. Another thing I can do to stay safe is by refusing to make images for canons, as in, existing characters (e.g. Ash from Pokemon). I've just updated my 'conditions' post to include all this stuff today.

Pichipai-hime

Forgot to give you a refund of the tips you sent me for the Eiji image. Quote this to let me know you've read the message and I will send that back to you as well.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
Enigmatic Conspiracy

I read the message.
Pichipai-hime
Enigmatic Conspiracy

I read the message.

Trade sent.
Stinkerz_11

If you're happy with these, you can send me the trade now. 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Enigmatic Conspiracy

They look beautiful >o<
sending trade now~!

Wheezing Smoker

Sachiko, we beg of you.

Type(s) of role play character graphic(s) required:
      Artistic freedom, we briefly discussed that I enjoyed the style of the peter pan guys layout.

Image(s) that you wish to use:
      We had discussed that I didn't have a source but I got them from free usage site I did track down who they are though.

The male models name is Ashley Stymest. Here's some options for photos:

One
      Two

The girl models name is Julie Kennedy here are some photo options:

One
      Two
      Three

Character profile:

My males name is Ethan Green. I don't have much of a profile blocked out for him but he is very protective of my female character, he has an older brother kind of vibe about him though they are not related. My females names is Avery Brooke. same as before, not much of a profile but she is a very independent person and hates excepting help, even when she needs it.

Offer:
      2 bill

More specifications
      This is for one layout with the two of them on it. I double with them in the rp.

Other text you wish to include:
      I'll keep you safe, I promise
      You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

Size(s) in pixels:
      artistic freedom, whatever will look good in a thread without being overly large.

Colour palette:

One
      Two
      But feel free to take creative liberty as well.

Other requirements:
      If I could get this ASAP that would be great! Also as this is a apocalyptic rp I want it to be dark but universal, nothing that couldn't be used for a different setting.

I am also paying 1 bill for amateurfarts layout. she should get in touch soon!
Ugly Barnacles

Just wanted to clarify, is your offer in millions instead of billions? Because if that's what my stuff is actually worth I'm going to lower the minimum payment I will accept in this shop quite significantly. Gaia's economy makes it super hard for me to pin down a price and not many have willingly offered to estimate the worth of my work. I basically set the minimum as 1 billion because the paying customers I've had so far were willing to pay in billions. redface

Wheezing Smoker

Enigmatic Conspiracy
Ugly Barnacles

Just wanted to clarify, is your offer in millions instead of billions? Because if that's what my stuff is actually worth I'm going to lower the minimum payment I will accept in this shop quite significantly. Gaia's economy makes it super hard for me to pin down a price and not many have willingly offered to estimate the worth of my work. I basically set the minimum as 1 billion because the paying customers I've had so far were willing to pay in billions. redface

Forgive my typo, I corrected it. I did send you the correct amount in the trade right?

Working on a very outdated mobile phone so its hard to see what I'm doing!

redface
Ugly Barnacles

Oh, yes, you did send the right amount in the trade. Goodness, I had a mini panic attack when I saw the offer in millions. I was like: Oh no, I probably have to make this shop free of charge and ask for more pricing suggestions again! lol

Thanks, I'll work on it as soon as I can. 3nodding

Wheezing Smoker

Enigmatic Conspiracy
Ugly Barnacles

Oh, yes, you did send the right amount in the trade. Goodness, I had a mini panic attack when I saw the offer in millions. I was like: Oh no, I probably have to make this shop free of charge and ask for more pricing suggestions again! lol

Thanks, I'll work on it as soon as I can. 3nodding

So sorry about that! Your work is well worth the price its beautiful!

I cant wait to see what you come up with
I will send another trade with an additional 1bill once my rp partner is done filling out the forum.

Witty Sex Symbol

Sachiko, we beg of you.

Type(s) of role play character graphic(s) required:
      artistic freedom. I'm not very picky, especially since what you're going to do is probably going to be a million times better than my edits. c:

Image(s) that you wish to use:
      Nathaniel Buzolic 1 and/or Nathaniel Buzolic 2
      Emily Rudd 1 and/or Emily Rudd 2

Character profile:
      My characters' names are Clyde and Rory Hemming. They're siblings, with Clyde being the older. He's considerably domineering and tends to take the role as the alpha, and is very protective of his sister and, soon, the group. On the other hand, Rory is a survivalist. She's pretty much good with cooking, harvesting, tendering for crops, and basic first aid. But she's rather sh*t at physical combat and hunting. That's basically it. c:

Offer:
      Ugly Barnacles will be paying for my layout. Isn't she such a sweetheart? emotion_bigheart

More specifications (optional)

Other text you wish to include:
      N/A c:

Size(s) in pixels:
      Artistic freedom. Nothing too small and nothing too big, though. Just enough so that the models' faces are clear to see ^-^

Colour palette:
      This, perhaps?

Other requirements:
      I don't necessarily have any requirements, though I would greatly appreciate it if you can do it as soon as you can.c: I'm quite excited for my role play with Ugly Barnacles ;D

amateurfarts

Order received and yes, I'll aim to get yours done soon too. Do you want both of the characters in one layout as well?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff