Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Demigod

User Image
User Image
GROOVESLAM W-WORKITBACK(* BACK )
███ █████████ ███ ►► F - FILTER THAT BABY BUMP XXXX THAT XXXX TRACK
TECHNO ` OVERDRIVE IN THE ROOM (so starstruck FAKINGMYINNOCENCE
FAKING_MY_INNOCENCE_FAKING_MY_INNOCENCE_FAKINGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E R R Y XXXX C H E R R Y XXXX C H E R R Y XXXX B O O M XXXX B O O M
FAKING_MY_INNOCENCE_FAKING_MY_INNOCENCE_FAKINGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E R R Y XXXX C H E R R Y XXXX C H E R R Y XXXX B O O M XXXX B O O M

User Image

➸ What Illusion Will do

➸ What Crazy will do

➸ Slots and Progress - Illusion

➸ Slots and Progress- Crazy

➸ Banners & Affiliates

➸ Extra Partners <3

➸ Rules

➸ Reserved x 3

➸ Open

Supreme Demigod

User Image

User Image

THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
                                      I am able to produce layouts with Photoshop CS5. I'm very reasonable on price usually able to haggle depending on what you are willing to offer, items and other things are also on my list of haggling. I am a really nice person. I am also able to design banners for shops for others. I can't do animated pictures as my skills aren't that advanced. I will be reasonable with my work. I will always spend a lot of care with each design I do. I will also trade for other graphics art also.

User Image

ABOUT ME AS A PERSON
                                      I am a fun loving person, yeah a little serious at times, but in love with music of course ^^. I have a few friends on Gaia and even less in Real life =P. I've been known to help or listen to other people's problems and usually offer a helping hand here or there. A sort of punching bag, if you will. Though I can be a bit quick to anger specially seen as I am a little sensitive =3=. Other than that I am always willing to expand my friends list so feel free to add meh =D.

User Image

YOU KNOW I HAGGLE, RIGHT?
                                      GRAPHICS

LAYOUTS
                                          Corner Graphics with Coding - 20 - 50k = Samples [X][X][X][X]

User Image

ROLL CALL !

Illusion D e l u s i o n

Illy Calls Roll Call:
                                      Username

What ya askin' for?:
                                      Graphic or Graphic with coding?

What style?:
                                      Corner or Header and footer

Main Star?:
                                      Pictures + Name

Words of Advice and Songs of Motivation:
                                      Any songs or quotes related to the character above.

Check out Time :3:
                                      How much you're willing to pay.

DROP ME A PM OR JUST COMMENT HERE.
                                      [quote="Illusion D e l u s i o n"][size=11]
                                      [size=14]Illy Calls Roll Call:[/size]
                                      Username

[size=14]What ya askin' for?:[/size]
                                      Graphic or Graphic with coding?

[size=14]What style?:[/size]
                                      Corner or Header and footer

[size=14]Main Star?:[/size]
                                      Pictures + Name

[size=14]Words of Advice and Songs of Motivation:[/size]
                                      Any songs or quotes related to the character above.

[size=14]Check out Time :3:[/size]
                                      How much you're willing to pay.[/size][/quote]

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300
User Image

User Image

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
                                      I use GIMP, a free image editing software, for the reason I have no money to waste on Photoshop, as I tried the demo, and five minutes in I deemed it a piece of confusing software which had no right being on my computer. I find GIMP to work just as well, and everything is easier to find. I like to try and keep things simple in layouts, without pages and pages of coding, as even I am not going to leave someone spending the time in which they could have posted hunting through the coding for the right spot. I don't believe charging piles of gold for little pixels is entirely fair, so I keep my prices at a level where most new members could even afford something. Even if I love the way I did it, I'd never go out of my price ranges. I'm also happy to help with anything GIMP-related for anyone needing help, as I encourage people trying to make their own layouts. This shop's for fun, and all. I'm not trying to make a living, just improve and try new things.

I own none of the used images in layouts or graphics. I only edit and will remove upon the original owner stating so.

User Image

GRAPHICS AND CODING
                                      xxxPricing;
                                      Role Play Layouts ;; 5000gold - 10000gold + Tip (Optional)
                                      Post Coding ;; 2500gold - 5000gold + Tip (Optional)
                                      Shop Banners and/or Signature Banners ;; 1000gold - 5000gold + Tip (Optional)
                                      + Animation ;; Extra 1000g

xxxSamples;;
                                      Layouts :: [x], [x], [x], [x], [x].
                                      Graphics :: [x], [x], [x]
                                      Animation :: [x], [x].

User Image

ORDERING FROM MOI
                                      So this is the form, and what-not for ordering something from myself. A few notes, though. I prefer songs with links to the song or lyrics. If you want me to use specific lyrics, just tell me them. And three colours at least for the layout, but if you don't know the colours, I'll choose three to match the image. I prefer this posted in the thread, as I clear out PM's a lot, and might end up deleting it by mistake. Also, important: links to original images, please. I want to check Creative Commons of artists before editing, in case their rules state no editing. If I can't find anything stating this, I shall classify it as OK. If it's not allowed, or states that credit is needed, I shall follow these rules, the former meaning you may need to have a backup image if so. If the images come from dA, only those I'd take from PhotoBucket as dA is just a hive of viruses. The rest must come from a source with a source, like Gelbooru, ZeroChan, Safebooru, etc. They usually list the artist or original source. But if they're unusable, don't complain, as the artists need respect. Also, don't send me a trade until I'm done.

[quote="xx_CRAZY - - lies"][size=16][b]ORDER UP [i]!![/i] GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT [i]!![/i][/b][/size]

[color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] USERNAME [i]::[/i] username
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] ORDERING [i]::[/i] role play layout (graphic + coding) / shop banner / signature banner / graphic only / coding only
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] NAME [i]::[/i] character name / shop name / other
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] QUOTES / SONGS [i]::[/i] quotes / songs
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] COLOURS [i]::[/i] colours to use
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] IMAGE(S) [i]::[/i] image links
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] LOCATION [i]::[/i] guilds / forums
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] EXTRA [i]::[/i] extra info
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] DUE DATE [i]::[/i] preferred date finished
                                      [color=#efefef]xxxxx[/color] TOTAL [i]::[/i] estimate price[/quote]

Supreme Demigod

User Image

User Image

KEY CODE
                                      ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Received Information and payment
                                      ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - 50% Completed
                                      ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - 75% Completed
                                      ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ - 100% Completed
                                      ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - 100% With BBC code

User Image

SLOT 1
                                      **CLOSED FOR THE WEEK**

User Image

SLOT 2
                                      **CLOSED**

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300
User Image

User Image

KEY CODE
                                      ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ :: Received Information
                                      ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ :: 25% Completed
                                      ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ :: 50% Completed
                                      ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ :: 75% Completed
                                      ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ :: Complete / Awaiting Payment

User Image

SLOT 1
                                      NOT ACCEPTING

User Image

SLOT 2
                                      NOT ACCEPTING

xxx

Supreme Demigod

User Image

User Image
                                  [url=http://tinyurl.com/655eq2k][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/technobanner1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://tinyurl.com/655eq2k][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/technobanner4.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://tinyurl.com/655eq2k][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/technobanner5.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://tinyurl.com/655eq2k][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/technobanner6.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                  [url=http://tinyurl.com/655eq2k][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/technobanner2.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Supreme Demigod

User Image

User Image

CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY ORDERS

xxx This is kind of my first time in a shop, but it's certainly not my first time with graphics. I'm not going to toot my own horn by saying I'm one of the best editors out there or anything- mainly because that's a lie. Simply check out my samples and deem if I'm good. Then, deem if I'm good enough for you. If so, cool, hit me up. Even if I talk to you like a cool Boss, on the inside I'll be squealing like a fangirl over the fact that someone wants to actually pay for my stuff. If you don't want me, that's cool, too, and I hope you do find someone capable of fulfilling your graphic needs. I also do coding, so check out my samples for that, too, if you'd like coding done by me.

User Image

GRAPHICS
                                    xxx My graphics usually have a fair amount of brushes and effects done to them. I am in love with shadows and patterns and swirls. With this said, I do try to keep each graphic individualized. Though certainly, looking at them you may tell it's from the same editor, they are definitely not all the same swirls and stars and pretty shapes. I size them moderately, enough so they do not stretch the page on a regular screen. I save my graphics as a .png but usually keep a white background because otherwise some effects mess up.

xxxxxSimple [] : 5 - 15k
                                    xxxxxModerate [] : 20-30k
                                    xxxxxComplex [] : 50k +
                                    xxxxxDividers [] : 3 - 10k
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx ** Feel free to HAGGLE with me over the prices. My graphics are priced according to how I feel about my own worth and those whom have seen my graphics and have had me done some for them. It is not me being a greedy b***h with gold.

User Image

LAYOUTS
                                    xxxI love adding symbols to my layouts. I literally spend hours just copying and pasting symbols next to words, between words, under them, etc. Despite this, I like to keep my layouts crisp and the text easy to read. My layouts will not have graphics included by me, unless you paid for an edited graphic as well. You may certainly hand me a picture, fully edited, and say, "Make a layout with this picture," and I shall include it so you will see the layout in its entirety, but otherwise you will typically only see coding. I usually leave the layouts in black unless you pay extra for coloring.

xxxxxSimple [] : 15 - 25k
                                    xxxxxModerate [] : 35 - 50 k
                                    xxxxxComplex [] : 70k +
                                    xxxxxColors : 5 - 20k, depending on the complexity of the layout
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx ** Feel free to haggle with me over the prices.

User Image

THREAD LAYOUTS
                                    xxx Yes, I do full thread layouts. I have no special skeleton for thread layouts because there's so much to consider about them that I'd need about two. Hence why I am making you fill out both of my order forms if you want a thread layout. Or you can just fill out one if you just want the pictures or just the coding. We can talk about the prices if you're unsure about how much you want to pay.

I've made three thread layouts so far. Here's one and here's another. Do note that for those two, I've only done the pictures. The coding was left to them. The third thread layout is the one where I've done both the pictures and coding. Where's the third thread layout? Mmmm, you see this shop layout? Yeah. I made it.

User Image

WHEN ORDERING A GRAPHIC:

Faking_My_Innocence
                                    YO, FAKING, YOU GOT A CUSTOMER! (So be nice)
                                          Username

THEY WANT A
                                          Graphic

OF THIS CERTAIN DEGREE:
                                          Simple, Moderate, Complex. If you just want a divider, let me know.

AND MAKE SURE TO USE THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS
                                          Links to any pictures

AND REMEMBER THE DETAILS
                                          Links to any songs, lyrics, or quotes you'd like on that picture. If you'd like to have the name of your character(s) on it as well, then write it here.

CUSTOMERS BE PICKY, SO PAY ATTENTION
                                          How big would you like the graphic? Are there certain colors you'd like me to use? A certain final look to it that I should keep in mind? (In this case, link me to a reference graphic). Are there certain things you don't want? (Like a border, too many brushes, too many effects, too bright, too many text, etc.) I don't mind specific details, but remember that I'm no mind reader so it may not turn out exactly as you imagined. And I would like some artistic freedom. Just saying ; w ; b

YOU LIVE OFF OF TIPS, REMEMBER
                                          How much you're willing to pay. I'm lenient with my prices, just don't try to screw me over.

[quote="Faking_My_Innocence"][b]YO, FAKING, YOU GOT A CUSTOMER! [size=7][strike](So be nice)[/strike][/size][/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Username[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]THEY WANT A[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Graphic[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]OF THIS CERTAIN DEGREE:[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Simple, Moderate, Complex. If you just want a divider, let me know.[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]AND MAKE SURE TO USE THE [i]RIGHT[/i] INGREDIENTS[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Links to any pictures[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]AND REMEMBER THE DETAILS[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Links to any songs, lyrics, or quotes you'd like on that picture. If you'd like to have the name of your character(s) on it as well, then write it here.[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]CUSTOMERS BE PICKY, SO PAY ATTENTION[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]How big would you like the graphic? Are there certain colors you'd like me to use? A certain final look to it that I should keep in mind? (In this case, link me to a reference graphic). Are there certain things you [i]don't[/i] want? (Like a border, too many brushes, too many effects, too bright, too many text, etc.) I don't mind specific details, but remember that I'm no mind reader so it may not turn out [i]exactly[/i] as you imagined. And I would like some artistic freedom. Just saying ; w ; b[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]YOU LIVE OFF OF TIPS, REMEMBER[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]How much you're willing to pay. I'm lenient with my prices, just don't try to screw me over.[/list][/list][/list][/size][/quote]

WHEN ORDERING A LAYOUT:

Faking_My_Innocence
                                    YO, FAKING, YOU GOT A CUSTOMER! (So be nice)
                                          Username

THEY WANT A
                                          Layout

OF THIS CERTAIN DEGREE:
                                          Simple, Moderate, Complex.

YOU ARE USING THE RIGHT RECIPE, RIGHT?
                                          Name of character (if you want it on there). Links to any songs, lyrics, or quotes as well.

AND REMEMBER THE DETAILS
                                          Are there certain symbols you'd like to be used? A certain look to it that you want? (Link to reference layout then, please) How about Listing? Any specific details go here.

USE THE RIGHT TOPPING
                                          If there is a picture you'd like to go along with the layout, let me know. I organize the layout better if I have a picture to base it off of.

FINAL TOUCHES ARE KEY
                                          If you'd like any colors, let me know here.

YOU LIVE OFF OF TIPS, REMEMBER
                                          How much you're willing to pay. I'm lenient with my prices, just don't try to screw me over.

[quote="Faking_My_Innocence"][b]YO, FAKING, YOU GOT A CUSTOMER! [size=7][strike](So be nice)[/strike][/size][/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Username[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]THEY WANT A[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Layout[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]OF THIS CERTAIN DEGREE:[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Simple, Moderate, Complex.[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]YOU ARE USING THE RIGHT RECIPE, RIGHT?[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Name of character (if you want it on there). Links to any songs, lyrics, or quotes as well.[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]AND REMEMBER THE DETAILS[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]Are there certain symbols you'd like to be used? A certain look to it that you want? (Link to reference layout then, please) How about Listing?[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]USE THE RIGHT TOPPING[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]If there is a picture you'd like to go along with the layout, let me know. I organize the layout better if I have a picture to base it off of.[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]FINAL TOUCHES ARE KEY[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]If you'd like any colors, let me know here.[/list][/list][/list][/size]
                                    [b]YOU LIVE OFF OF TIPS, REMEMBER[/b]
                                    [size=10][list][list][list]How much you're willing to pay. I'm lenient with my prices, just don't try to screw me over.[/list][/list][/list][/size][/quote]

Supreme Demigod

User Image

User Image

xxx So hi. I'm - cathaclysmic cygnet, but feel free to call me cygnet, cyg, or any other variation of my name. I currently own Photoshop CS3. Generally, I'm more of a lurker. I'm an awkward duckling, not a social swan. Well, I think I am anyways. I can be outgoing and social, but I'm mainly awkward. Regardless, I hope this doesn't sway your decision of buying from me, and I hope you enjoy whatever I make. I would say that I'm a decent editor. I'm surely not the best, but I'm definitely not the worse either. I'm just in the middle. I, of course, haggle prices. But don't screw around. I don't enjoy that. Regardless, feel free to order if you wish. I won't force you to buy from me, so take your time. You might enjoy one of the other editors instead!

User Image

GRAPHICS
                                  xxxxx Simple ( 15k ) ; x x x x x
                                  xxxxx Moderate ( 25k - 40k ) ; x x x x
                                  xxxxx Corner Graphics ( varies on complexity; 15k-40k ) ; x x x x

User Image

POST FORMATS
                                  xxxxx Simple ( 15k - 25k ) ; x x
                                  xxxxx Moderate ( 30k - 40k ) ; x x x x

User Image

CHAT LAYOUTS
                                  xxxxx Simple ( 10k - 20k ) ; x x x x

User Image

ORDER FORM :

- cathaclysmic cygnet
                                  BRO. YOU HAVE AN ORDER.
                                      username

ORDER OF THE MAIN DISH
                                      what would you like?

SEASONING INCLUDED.
                                      simple, moderate, etc.

WHAT ABOUT A SIDE DISH?
                                      what would you like on it? name, lyrics, colors, etc.

SNAPSHOT OF PERFECTION.
                                      the picture you'd like me to use?
                                      if you have a reference on how you would like it, do give a link.

RINGING YOU UP.
                                      price + tip if wanted

[quote="- cathaclysmic cygnet"][b]BRO. YOU HAVE AN ORDER.[/b]
                                  [size=10][list][list] username [/list][/list][/size]
                                  [b]ORDER OF THE MAIN DISH[/b]
                                  [size=10][list][list] what would you like? [/list][/list][/size]
                                  [b]SEASONING INCLUDED.[/b]
                                  [size=10][list][list] simple, moderate, etc. [/list][/list][/size]
                                  [b]WHAT ABOUT A SIDE DISH?[/b]
                                  [size=10][list][list] what would you like on it? name, lyrics, colors, etc. [/list][/list][/size]
                                  [b]SNAPSHOT OF PERFECTION.[/b]
                                  [size=10][list][list] the picture you'd like me to use?
                                  if you have a reference on how you would like it, do give a link.[/list][/list][/size]
                                  [b]RINGING YOU UP.[/b]
                                  [size=10][list][list] price + tip if wanted [/list][/list][/size][/quote]

Supreme Demigod

User Image

User Image

※ Obey the Gaia TOS & their rules/guidelines at all times.

※ Be respectful, and polite.

※ Post orders here.

※ OR PM them

※ Check the availability of slots.

※ Send trade IMMEDIATELY to us when accepted.

※ Pay for the work before you use the image and/or layout.

※ ALL IMAGES USED MUST BE CHECKED WITH ARTISTS CC's BEFORE CONSIDERING TO USE IMAGE IN LAYOUTS

※ All of the members of the shop do not take credit for the pictures at all, they are all the respectful artists' work

※ Do save your images/coding. The original (safe to edit) version of your order will be kept for one business day after your payment. After the allotted time, the original will be deleted to make space on our computers and on our Photobucket accounts.

※ WE WILL HAGGLE WITH PRICES AS LONG AS YOU DON'T UNDERCUT US TOO MUCH, WE LOVE OUR GRAPHICS <3

※ Have fun!

Supreme Demigod

Supreme Demigod

Supreme Demigod

Supreme Demigod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items