Welcome to Gaia! ::

ONCE I GET THESE ORDERS DONE, I'LL BE ON SEMI-HIATUS AGAIN. WILL ONLY BE ONLINE DURING THE WEEKENDS.

NOOOOO! GET BACK HERE, WOMAN! D8< 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 9 ]
[/cries] 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
fine, be that way. = 3=; 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
idunnowhyi'mhere 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Clean Friend

User Image
                                        WEEE ~ !_____ __
                                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                      ||말할게 ● ◌ ●
                                                                  ⋰ ⋰ ⋰
                                                                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                니 눈 보고 말할게 예~◞내게 남은 사랑을 예~

WEEWEEWEE
                                                    _____ I want to give it to you now __

Text. 'Lo, there ~ ! You have reached my temporary coding shop, ▌|| ▌➤MY GIFT TO YOU ● ◌ ●, which was previously
                                ♔;; █┆MASQUERADE✦」. I've decided to reopen my shop just for the holidays (starting 12/25/11 to 01/01/12) to offer you
                                great deals as my gift to you ~ !

I'm moolah1237, but feel free to call me moolah, moo, moo-tan, money, air, or anything of the sort ~ I love to role-play,
                                and I also love to code layouts. The graphics and coding were done by me. The theme for this coding shop is INFINITE's
                                "White Confession/Lately," and the image is entitled "Present?" Image credits go to Alex Tran, who was kind enough to let
                                me use their amazing photo. I used the color palette entitled "White Christmas." All of my graphics are made using gimp.

SPECIAL EVENT! As I've said earlier, this shop will only be open for the holidays, as I have little to no free time during
                                the school year. I will probably reopen my shop for specials during breaks, etc., and will be open again during the summer.
                                Now, what kinds of deals am I offering here at my shop? Well, on Christmas Day (12/25/11), if you order anytime before
                                11:59 PM EST, your order will be free, and there will be unlimited slots! But don't fret if you don't make it in time! After
                                Christmas all through New Year's day, all orders will be half off, and all regular slots will be open. On New Year's Day
                                (01/01/12), the orders will be free for the first five people to order before 11:59 PM EST, as I will only have five slots open.
                                I am limiting each customer to one order per day, meaning that no one may order more than once each day this week.
                                After that, I will temporarily close this shop once again and work on orders diligently. Keep in mind that your orders might
                                take a little while, especially for those who order on New Year's Day, as school will start soon, but I'll do my best to get
                                your orders done as soon as possible!

THIS SHOP WILL BE CLOSING AGAIN ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 8TH, 2012.
                                ORDER ANYTIME BEFORE THEN AND I'LL HAVE THEM DONE FOR YOU!

Happy holidays, everyone! I hope I can satisfy you all with my nonexistent coding skills!

YOU'RE STILL DOING WELL, RIGHT? xx YOU'RE STILL DOING WELL, RIGHT? xx YOU'RE STILL DOING WELL, RIGHT?
                                                YOU'RE STILL DOING WELL, RIGHT? xx YOU'RE STILL DOING WELL, RIGHT? xx YOU'RE STILL DOING WELL, RIGHT?

WEEWEEWEE
                                                      _____ you were so special __

Clean Friend

User Image
                                          WEEE ~ !_____ __
                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                        ||말할게 ● ◌ ●
                                                                    ⋰ ⋰ ⋰
                                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WEEWEEWEE

Text. ||RULE ONE ● ◌ ● Follow Gaia's T.O.S. Please use appropriate language / be appropriate and be respectful to
                                  everyone. Make an effort to be literate and try not to create drama within the thread. If you are ever unhappy with how
                                  your order turns out, it's simply because you weren't specific enough (I hope this won't happen because I'll be sure to
                                  ask you many questions if what you want isn't clear to get it right the first time). I will redo orders only once if you
                                  find your order unsatisfactory with the exception of a mistake made on my part.

Text. ||RULE TWO ● ◌ ● I have the uncanny ability to add / change / delete these rules as I see fit. This also means
                                  that I have the uncanny ability to decline your order. Fortunately for everyone, I'm not very picky, so this probably won't
                                  happen very often.

Text. ||RULE THREE ● ◌ ● Do not - I repeat, do not - steal any of my work. It's not cool. I will know, I will find you,
                                  and I will report you. And I can assure that it won't be fun for either of us.

BLACK LIST !

Text. None! Let's keep it that way ~ ! ;D

WHITE LIST !

Text. ||ONE ● ◌ ● Err...I'd like to say that I count. ^^

Text. ||TWO ● ◌ ● exwire ;; MY FIRST CUSTOMER <3 ~ !

WEEWEEWEE

Clean Friend

User Image
                                            WEEE ~ !_____ __
                                                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                          ||말할게 ● ◌ ●
                                                                      ⋰ ⋰ ⋰
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WEEWEEWEE

Text. ||STEP ONE ● ◌ ● Decide what type of layout you want and fill out the order form (coding samples and the order
                                    form can be found here). Please be as specific as possible.

Text. ||STEP TWO ● ◌ ● Post your order form in this thread and wait for me to accept it. When I accept your order, send
                                    the trade to me, moolah1237, immediately. I accept gold, items, and art. If you want your order done faster, you may bribe
                                    me (doubling your total cost would be considered a bribe, but please specify that you are bribing me). If I decline your order,
                                    however, I do apologize. But please do not create drama within the thread.

Text. ||STEP THREE ● ◌ ● Stay and chat! Wait patiently for your order to be completed.

Text. ||STEP FOUR ● ◌ ● When I'm finished with your order, I will quote you, redirect you to another thread, and accept
                                    my end of the trade. After seeing how your order turned out, decide whether or not you like it. If you like it, please complete
                                    the trade. If you are unsatisfied, I will redo / make some changes to your order only once, so be specific.

Text. ||STEP FIVE ● ◌ ● <3 this shop? ^^

SLOTS !

Text. ||BRIBE ONE ● ◌ ● Username. Order.

Text. ||BRIBE TWO ● ◌ ● Username. Order.

Text. ||BRIBE THREE ● ◌ ● Username. Order.

Text. ||REGULAR ONE ● ◌ ● Username. Order.

Text. ||REGULAR TWO ● ◌ ● Username. Order.

Text. ||REGULAR THREE ● ◌ ● Username. Order.

Text. ||WAITING ONE ● ◌ ● Username. Order.

WEEWEEWEE

Clean Friend

User Image
                                              WEEE ~ !_____ __
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                            ||말할게 ● ◌ ●
                                                                        ⋰ ⋰ ⋰
                                                                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WEEWEEWEE

LINKS IN !

Text. User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/masquerade-coding/t.72688407/][img]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/xXaki_pyonXx/present_button.png[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT !

Text. User Image
                                      Text. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      Text. User Image
                                      Text. User Image
                                      Text. User Image
                                      Text. User Image
                                      Text. User Image
                                      Text. User Image
                                      Text. User Image

Text. Post in this thread if you want to affiliate! ;D

WEEWEEWEE

Clean Friend

Clean Friend

Clean Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out