Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

19h11

Yo! scream I want to get graphics from you for my freebie shop but I have no idea on what kind to get and stuff. crying Help me out here?
Suggestions?~*~*~*

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Deojack

okay

so what are you looking for?? u___u like what sort of theme, etc...

like...depends on how complex you want it, too, if you just want something kind of simple and minimal (my favorite cause it's easy) or something really complex?? idk i don't want to suggest stuff since you're the one ordering

Noob

19h11
Deojack

okay

so what are you looking for?? u___u like what sort of theme, etc...

like...depends on how complex you want it, too, if you just want something kind of simple and minimal (my favorite cause it's easy) or something really complex?? idk i don't want to suggest stuff since you're the one ordering

Lol suggestions are totally fine. To be honest, I have no ******** idea. XDD
Um.. Well.. I wanted to get like.. Maybe a title banner for the shop, and then either a title thing for my post in the thread, or a mini banner thingie to put in my signature. *_*
I mean all I'm thinking really is that the title header banner thing XD for the thread, should distinct between petti and I since we're two separate people. Like how I have my username one color, and hers another. I mean I don't even care if it's an orange or blue ying and yang symbol or something.
LOL I'M SO BAD AT THIS
/dies

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Deojack

lmao
you can get all of those u v u

go fill out the form then so i know what i'm doing ~~

Noob

19h11
Deojack

lmao
you can get all of those u v u

go fill out the form then so i know what i'm doing ~~

Okay so I'm filling out the form and I have no idea what image to use in the graphics, lol. Like... Nothing comes to mind. XD What do?

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Deojack

haha you don't need to have one :0

Noob

19h11
Deojack

haha you don't need to have one :0

Ok cool. If you find something and you wanna put it in that's fine. I'll include that in the order form. XD
I'm waiting for an item to sell so I can have a good amount to pay you. 3nodding Once it sells, which ideally would be soon, I'll start the trade and you can start on the stuff. ^^ Unless you want the Kottan Bell 7th gen as an item instead? Either way is fine.

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Deojack

okeydoke :3
i'd prefer the gold, since i don't think i'd ever end up using the kottan bell u___u

Noob

19h11
Deojack

okeydoke :3
i'd prefer the gold, since i don't think i'd ever end up using the kottan bell u___u

Okay cool. 3nodding
I don't really use it either loool so.~ I feel ya.
I'll wait 'til it sells and then I'll send the trade your way.

Noob

Hello! I'm Deojack
I need A header for my freebie thread.
I liked these two samples:
http://i.imgur.com/Wu3cD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ygyns.jpg

Also, I would like a fairly small, signature-friendly banner advertising the freebie shop as well. I really like the banner you have in your sig, so that would be a sufficient size I think. 3nodding

In more detail:
    Color scheme: For my username I would like the color to either be orange or a crimson. For Petticunt's username I'd like it to be a blue-teal color. Basically, two colors that will kind of help reinforce the fact that the shop is a joint art shop run by two different people.
    I'd like my text like this: You have freedom here. I'm not picky. As long as it's legible and isn't super kawaii it's fine. XD
    This is what I'm going to say: Thread title: Deo & Petti's Joint Freebies!
    The mini sig banner will have the same title.

I want my text to be Whatever you think looks best for the thread header. For the signature banner,I think the text would look better centered with the image so that I can keep it to a minimal size (so that people with lots in their sig can still fit the banner in there if they so please).
    Please use this image: (link to image you'd like me to use, please have it be over 1000 px wide
    I want this size: Uhhhh. Hm..
    For the sig banner approx size of your sig banner would be nice 3nodding
    For the thread banner.. I really don't know.. Or care much. XD Whatever you find suitable for te thread. 3nodding

I'm going to pay you: 260k
And I'll tip you: 20k pure tip.
So in total that'll be: 260k (or Kottan Bell 7th gen) + 20k tip
Oh! And just one more thing: You have a whole bunch of freedom here. I really love what you did with your thread header and sig banner and all. Something simple, yet cool and eye-pleasing. I see these threads with ridiculous, over-complicated graphics and it makes my eyes bleed. XD
I want the graphics to catch attention but not take away from the artist's stuff, y'know? I see threads with wonderful graphics, but they take away from the thread itself. gonk
Also... If you think the color scheme I've chosen isn't a good one, I give you the freedom to change it how you see fit. 3nodding Basically, just make what you think'd go well with my thread.

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Deojack

i'll get started after dinner
it might not be done until like tomorrow though since idk how i'm gonna do this idea i have
basically i want to put each one of your arts into your names somehow but idk how it'd turn out gonk oh well

yeah like those threads...it's like brush abuse and dlkfhdgn no why everything's so colorful and ughflkgn vomits
and that's like...that's the kind people seem to order too gonk
the color scheme is fine 3nodding

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
bump
yum_puddi

also just a headsup if you order today it won't be started today because my photoshop isn't working but if it works tomorrow i'll have it done then

but yeah yum_puddi come and chat too if you want it gets lonely in here

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
bump

yum_puddi

Greedy Hoarder

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Hello! I'm Caelesis
I need One title banner and 7 smaller banners
In more detail:
    Color scheme: Gold and Blue or Bronze and Blue
    I'd like my text like this: Anything but Comic Sans... Something Fancy or Fantasy-esk... I have no real preference
    This is what I'm going to say: Thread Title: Caelesis Artis Post Headers: "Rules", "Examples", "Prices", "Form", "Slots", "Past Commissions" and "Affiliates"
    I want my text to be Um... centered?
    Please use this image: ..... I don't really have an image for you to use....
    I want this size: Title banner: 728x90 Post Headers: 310x90

I'm going to pay you: 40k unless this doesn't suit you, I really don't know how to price graphics sweatdrop
And I'll tip you: That will be determined when the time comes...
So in total that'll be: 40k + ?
Oh! And just one more thing: These banners/graphics/etc. are for an art thread with a fantasy theme... so make them fantasy esk plz :3 -- Really hope I didn't miss anything xD

Familiar Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Caelesis

"anything but comic sans" lmao

do you have a preference for the shade of blue you'd like? i was thinking a dark blue myself
also what sort of fantasy theme, like medieval fantasy or what
??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas