Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

Familiar Phantom

Familiar Phantom

19h11

Hello! I'm [Little I3ird]
I need [A title graphic/banner/header thing-o similar to the one in your quest thread, a affiliate-friendly banner to use, and some post headers... to be short and sweet xD]
In more detail:
    Color scheme: (cold like outerspace. blacks, dark blues, greys and purples.)
    I'd like my text like this: (I give you free will as long as it's legible and pretty :3)
    This is what I'm going to say: thread title: fly me to the moon // post headers: quests, donators, affiliates
    I want my text to be Top of each post, so uh... however that works?
    Please use this image: Unfortunately, I couldn't find a good picture. But anything related to the moon, outer-space, and... I kind of favor the imagery of moon phases. But whatever works best!
    I want this size: Similar to the one you used in to the S T A R S

I'm going to pay you: 80k
And I'll tip you: [20k]
So in total that'll be: (100k sound goodish? I'm no good at pricing. D;)
Oh! And just one more thing: ; o; I love you?

Chatty Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Order form was a pain to fill out... sorry

but basically the banners will need to say
1. Table Of Content
2. Buying
3. Selling
4. Links
5. Slots
6. About me

with out numbers..

as for the image.. they will be up to you. but can they be related to my banner in this thread

ill pay around 50k depending on the work, ill tip smile

Familiar Phantom

Little I3ird

will add you to the list~
100k is a bit low because there's a lot of brushwork involved with that style, but if you're questing or low on gold or w/e i understand 3nodding
by similar, would you want me to do a corner graphic?? i can do that if you'd like me to
and also, top of the post would be like...around the top corner?? it's just where you want your text located on the image, is all
love you too ; v;

Familiar Phantom

XenialShot

ah, yeah, sorry about that ;___; i try to make it as specific as i can so i can get people exactly what they want
i'm assuming you already have a header, then? so i'm also assuming you want me to use images relating to kingdom hearts and/or that font
i dunno where i'll find that font so i'll probably just use one in a similar style

going to add you to the list now~

Chatty Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
19h11
XenialShot

ah, yeah, sorry about that ;___; i try to make it as specific as i can so i can get people exactly what they want
i'm assuming you already have a header, then? so i'm also assuming you want me to use images relating to kingdom hearts and/or that font
i dunno where i'll find that font so i'll probably just use one in a similar style

going to add you to the list now~

well ill most likely use the banner i have.. can you make a better one? if so go ahead and add it to the order and ill just pay more smile

thank for understanding smile

Familiar Phantom

XenialShot

i can make a new banner if you'd like me to :0

Chatty Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
19h11
XenialShot

i can make a new banner if you'd like me to :0

sounds good
19h11
Little I3ird

will add you to the list~
100k is a bit low because there's a lot of brushwork involved with that style, but if you're questing or low on gold or w/e i understand 3nodding
by similar, would you want me to do a corner graphic?? i can do that if you'd like me to
and also, top of the post would be like...around the top corner?? it's just where you want your text located on the image, is all
love you too ; v;

I'm so sorry! ; o; I didn't mean to low-ball you one bit. I've never made graphics so I didn't know the general pricing, etc.

Uhm... 200k? Is that too low as well? > w<;;

EDIT: And I want the text to be in the middle of the graphic, please! As best as you can. c:
And a corner graphic for the title, please. The rest can be regular. :3

Oh, and can that banner be a 200x40 like the one you made for the charity?
You can use the same style for it. The easier for you, the better.

Familiar Phantom

Little I3ird

oh gosh, no, it's fine!! 200k is perfectly alright

and yep~ i do 200x40 by default anyway
i also send hex codes too for coding and whatnot so the colors match up

Chatty Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
19h11

things going good? smile

Familiar Phantom

XenialShot

yeah, i have a general layout for everything but my computer is being stupid right now so i can't get images to add in yet

Chatty Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
19h11

ah okay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash