Oh Really? 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
*peeks in* 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|

Banner/ Button

Banner/Button Wanted
Username: Luce Price
Banner Size: 450 x 150
Theme: My novel! I am in need of banners for the pages of my website that I am in the process of making for my novel. I need eleven banners in total, how many would you be willing to make for me?
Specific Pictures: I have no specific pictures, however, my novel involves a girl with black butterfly wings who can steal souls. A gouvernment agency wanted to kill her because she was stealing souls. They ended up getting her, but her life was saved when a mysterious traveller healed her with his touch. She is now against soul stealing and has formed an army against a massive soul stealing empire.

Here are some pictures that I liked: 1 2 and three
She was born with a twisted leg. Because of that, society labelled her as a burden and sent her to live in a place of extreme poverty called an outcast district. When she was eleven, she learned about her ability to steal souls. She met a boy with the same talent, and he gave her a place to stay. That boy is now at the top of the soul stealing empire, and is her number one enemy.

The first novel is called Chrysalis. The series is called The Metamorphosis Series. As you could probably guess, a lot of it is based off of random facts about butterflies.

Read this information over and I'm sure you can find many ideas. I have bolded some key things in case you have trouble.

Colors: I like all sorts of colours. You can use whites, browns, blues, blacks, darks, lights, anything. Please no neon blinding things though. For light colours, I like grass and flowers, branches, trees, leaves and plants. For dark colours I like dark, dead forests, fog, winter scenes, dark water...

Text: None, please. Unless you come up with a beautiful metaphoric quote.
Other Comments/Details: In the series, the main character Evangeline (the girl with black wings who can steal souls.) falls in love with the guy who healed her. I'd really like this to be the theme of one banner. You could have a couple holding hands, a man's hand holding a black butterfly to symbolize Evangeline, whatever really. However, don't include their heads. My characters have very distinct appearences and it would take you forever to find people that have heads like theirs! =P

If you only make me one banner, I'd like it to be this banner. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just one image that represents love, and I'd like a dark, pretty background. Here are a few images I like X, XX and XXX

and this looks a lot like Felix

Total: I'd give you 15k-25k for the Felix and Evangeline banner, and 2k-5k for each other banner.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Banner/Button Wanted
Username:LOLWTFBOOOM!
Banner Size: 400x100
Theme: it's for my favorite guild. i hav the one's that the vice captain made and it's kind of not my style so i'm buying one from you.
Specific Pictures:http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv279/horned_angel_04/8bdc46249beb076587204c6021704e71_we.jpg
Colors:light blue, black, white,and grey.
Text: Join The Ultimate Anime Guild!!
Other Comments/Details: I'd like an animation of words flashing.
Total:15k+
Sorry for the delay Guys! I was house-sitting, and then my friend was like HEY LEO my graduation is in a couple days you coming? haha

xWhite Widow_Life

Sounds good!
And was that a yes on animation or no?
because the but animation I read a lot into it XP
I first read it as not animated, then I was like wait maybe he does lol
Send trade please!

The Original Error

No worries, I was house-sitting so my net access has been sporadic lol
Thanks for the trade, I will get right on it now.

Luce Price

Since yours is a heavy image use, I would need you to get permission from the artists who made the stock for use in a gaia paid product. Once you get the images you would really like, and the permissions I would be happy to get any and all banners done for you.

LOLWTFBOOOM

Sure sounds like a plan!
Did you have a link to the thread you have? I don't want to deviate too far from the current layout/theme
Send trade please!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Leonaenae

LOLWTFBOOOM

Sure sounds like a plan!
Did you have a link to the thread you have? I don't want to deviate too far from the current layout/theme
Send trade please!

yeah it would lead to my fav guild and could u change the text to be" the ultimate anime guild "
LOLWTFBOOOM

yeah it would lead to my fav guild and could u change the text to be" the ultimate anime guild "

Sure! Just edit your order form n_n

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Leonaenae
LOLWTFBOOOM

Sure! Just edit your order form n_n
done editing it and here's the link to where it goes

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-ultimate-anime-guild/g.274659/
LOLWTFBOOOM
done editing it and here's the link to where it goes

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-ultimate-anime-guild/g.274659/

Thanks! and is that a vertical banner or horizontal?
LOLWTFBOOOM

User ImageLet me know what you think n_n
I thought the one to the right here would be great for having in your posts.

User Image

User Image
Leonaenae
Sorry for the delay Guys! I was house-sitting, and then my friend was like HEY LEO my graduation is in a couple days you coming? haha

xWhite Widow_Life

Sounds good!
And was that a yes on animation or no?
because the but animation I read a lot into it XP
I first read it as not animated, then I was like wait maybe he does lol
Send trade please!

The Original Error

No worries, I was house-sitting so my net access has been sporadic lol
Thanks for the trade, I will get right on it now.

Luce Price

Since yours is a heavy image use, I would need you to get permission from the artists who made the stock for use in a gaia paid product. Once you get the images you would really like, and the permissions I would be happy to get any and all banners done for you.

LOLWTFBOOOM

Sure sounds like a plan!
Send trade please!

I have no problem getting permission for you, but my whole problem is that I can't seem to find good stock photos. I was hoping that someone more specialized would be able to carry it out.
Luce Price
I have no problem getting permission for you, but my whole problem is that I can't seem to find good stock photos. I was hoping that someone more specialized would be able to carry it out.

Hmm okay. *gets into search mode* I will see who I can find, and if you approve grab their permission n_n This may take a couple days. I need to leave the lovely computer to get new wipers for my car...they are AWFUL. streaks everywhere, and LOUD xp.
But I just bought the car and its a 5-speed so I am nervous to go out in it alone XP
Leonaenae
Luce Price

Hmm okay. *gets into search mode* I will see who I can find, and if you approve grab their permission n_n This may take a couple days. I need to leave the lovely computer to get new wipers for my car...they are AWFUL. streaks everywhere, and LOUD xp.
But I just bought the car and its a 5-speed so I am nervous to go out in it alone XP

That sounds great! Thanks!

Hahaha, no problem! Real life happens! I'm too scared to drive, period. I'm clumsy and absent-minded and should not be trusted with the lives of others.
Luce Price

Hahaha, no problem! Real life happens! I'm too scared to drive, period. I'm clumsy and absent-minded and should not be trusted with the lives of others.

Heh. I've been driving an automatic for a year or so now. But within the last 2 months I bought myself a stick, and have only driven it about 8 times total LOL, and never on my own.
Leonaenae
Luce Price

Heh. I've been driving an automatic for a year or so now. But within the last 2 months I bought myself a stick, and have only driven it about 8 times total LOL, and never on my own.

Oh God, I would be so afraid of a stick shift! Hahaha!
Luce Price

Heh it's my first car n_n
Prior to it I stole the bf's Jeep for everything.

I enjoy it...thus far though I do not like hills when I need to stop on one, people on my butt...because I DO ROLL BACK. Oh god and backing up....have yet to perfect that.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
Leonaenae
LOLWTFBOOOM

User ImageLet me know what you think n_n
I thought the one to the right here would be great for having in your posts.

User Image

User Image

i luv it thxs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out