Oh Really? 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
*peeks in* 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

|| Toriki ||

( "Life is like a song" )

Sorry for the late reply, but nighty night!

( "Every single detail and word spoken has a deep meaning to it." )

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Leonaenae
User Image
FluffNuggett

Sorry for the long delay in any updates, I am trying to make it look exquisite <3
Let me know what you think....

I am debating on if it should be changed up...maybe making the larger stars smaller and more in the upper left hand corner then placing the words in the middle of the stars instead of on them...then I am thinking for the side bar, to have the stars trickling down from the right side...looking almost seamless from the smaller stars seen.

Oh em fuqin gee! _SUPER HUG-
its perfect!!!!!
User Image
Zynneste
Hey! C:

Hey there <3
Finally have something I like.
What do you think?
Leonaenae
User Image
Zynneste
Hey! C:

Hey there <3
Finally have something I like.
What do you think?

Wow, it looks really great <3! I can't wait to see the end result (:
If it's not too much trouble, could you make the 'A joint art shop' part more visible? Bigger or something? Or maybe a different shade?
Heh, yay, I knew buying from here was a good idea... this is perfect c: I like how it's dreamy and blurred, yet if you look at it you can see mangoes and a smoothie and a really nice blend of colors <3
User Image

Zynneste

If it's not too much trouble, could you make the 'A joint art shop' part more visible? Bigger or something? Or maybe a different shade?
Heh, yay, I knew buying from here was a good idea... this is perfect c: I like how it's dreamy and blurred, yet if you look at it you can see mangoes and a smoothie and a really nice blend of colors <3

Yay <3
Sure! Will do <3

How is that?
Leonaenae
User Image

Zynneste

Yay <3
Sure! Will do <3

How is that?

Yey, it's perfect <3!
Thank you!
Do you know when it'll be done? No need to rush, of course, but I'll be out of town in a few weeks, I just wanted to know if there'll be time to start the shop or if it'll have to wait until I get back ^^
Zynneste

Yey, it's perfect <3!
Thank you!
Do you know when it'll be done? No need to rush, of course, but I'll be out of town in a few weeks, I just wanted to know if there'll be time to start the shop or if it'll have to wait until I get back ^^

Woot!
Well, I get off at 2:30pm EST Saturday, and unless my brother has taken over the computer I should have it done Saturday n_n Sunday at the latest n_n
Zynneste

Hey just wanted to let you know the main headers are finished.
Clicky to see those, and the rest of the thread come to life.
Leonaenae
Zynneste

Cool, they're great so far C:
I showed these to some of the artists in the shop and they're thrilled ;D

EDIT:: I noticed there are two 'AmandaxP' posts. Just wanted to let you know o3o
Zynneste
Leonaenae
Zynneste

Cool, they're great so far C:
I showed these to some of the artists in the shop and they're thrilled ;D

EDIT:: I noticed there are two 'AmandaxP' posts. Just wanted to let you know o3o

Woot I am really happy you are all liking it so far!
Xp oops, well at least I didn't forget someone haha <3
Fixed it.
I should have the rest of it finished tomorrow after work. n_n
I am thinking of having the smoothie drink kind of chilling behind a small oval where the artists can place their images...I will show you tomorrow, the bf is getting antsy XP
User Image
FluffNuggett

Oh em fuqin gee! _SUPER HUG-
its perfect!!!!!

UPDATE!
So, the text will be different of course lol, but do you like the stars like that with the text among them but now really overlapping, or did you prefer the larger star with the text being placed over the stars
Zynneste

Some step by step instructions for the artist featured art sidebar...
(clicky the images for fullsize)

Take one of the below images
I whited out the top layer instead of making it also clear so you do not need to worry about erasing around the parts of the art that would stick out
User ImageUser Image
Follow these instructions
User Image
and Voila
User Image

***Other Notes***
I did both right and left mirrored images so you could choose if you wanted to alternate it, or whatever you chose.

AND...Which divider size do you like more? The one under Introduction or Announcements. And did you want it centered at the bottom of each page. Or like it is now, kind of looking like an extension of the sidebar?
Zynneste

Well I've gotta head off, if there is anything you need tweaked let me know, and I will be able to get it done tomorrow. <3
I might have time to code tonight, but I doubt it.

I hope you like it!
xxbloody tears19xx

Finally Finished
I hope you like them.
Please send trade!
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash