Invisible Gaian

Mizzy -PH-
My Heart Is For The Foxes
Mizzy -PH-
- - mizZy_095 - -

★ Type: Signature banner
★ Size:450px by 450px
★ Text: Click here for out of this world sweaters!
★ Theme or Color(s): Galaxy theme, blues and greens or purples and pinks (White or black)
★ Payment: 900 million
★ Additional Info: N/A?

Hi there!
What do you think about this?
User Image

Thats bigger than I thought... Dx (not good with sizing)
Could you please make it smaller? ><

Hmm..okay but can you give me a clue on how small should it be?
btw, you can browse my samples just in case if your looking for sizes
Could you do the smallest size from your samples? ><

Hoarder

- - mizZy_095 - -
★ Type: Signature Banner
★ Size:
I would like it the width and rounded corners of
User Image

length of
User Image

★ Text: "The Junkyard" is the threads name, I'd like it bigger than the following text where it would have the saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure". I am leaving the font decision up to you!
★ Theme or Color(s): Rustic like a junkyard. Maybe a little bit of texture so it's not simply a blob of orange/red.
★ Payment: 3b with potential for more work (possibly headers)
★ Additional Info: Do you know how a cars body work will rust and chip the paint? If you could make the bottom of the banner rusty that would be very cool. Like so. Here is the link for the banner http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/game-item-exchange/the-junkyard-buying-game-items-ocn-5m-each/t.95150597/

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Nevaeh_Marie12
Mizzy -PH-
Nevaeh_Marie12

And while I have you here can I get that in an signature design too with rounded edges? Ill tack on another 10 mil

Sorry for the wait! Here is it:
User Image

Are you going to PM me the links? I would like to save them. smile

The links for the banner are here:
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q688/iammizzy/BANNERS-101/Guild Banners/meta_zps4055ed95.jpg
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q688/iammizzy/BANNERS-101/Signature Banners/META2_zpsb876faa4.png

But also take note of having save them to your personal server like photobucket or some other like sites. Thank you!

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Could you do the smallest size from your samples? ><

Got it ~ I suppose you're referring to the size of the guild banners

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Belock
- - mizZy_095 - -
★ Type: Signature Banner
★ Size:
I would like it the width and rounded corners of
User Image

length of
User Image

★ Text: "The Junkyard" is the threads name, I'd like it bigger than the following text where it would have the saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure". I am leaving the font decision up to you!
★ Theme or Color(s): Rustic like a junkyard. Maybe a little bit of texture so it's not simply a blob of orange/red.
★ Payment: 3b with potential for more work (possibly headers)
★ Additional Info: Do you know how a cars body work will rust and chip the paint? If you could make the bottom of the banner rusty that would be very cool. Like so. Here is the link for the banner http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/game-item-exchange/the-junkyard-buying-game-items-ocn-5m-each/t.95150597/

Ok ~ Order noted. I try to come up with a banner like that
I'll quote you again when I done with it so that you can take a look at it

Hoarder

Mizzy -PH-

Sounds fantastic. How long will something like this take do you think? I'm not rushing you; I prefer you take your time. Just asking so I can know when I should be expecting it biggrin

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Belock
Mizzy -PH-

Sounds fantastic. How long will something like this take do you think? I'm not rushing you; I prefer you take your time. Just asking so I can know when I should be expecting it biggrin

Hmm.. Let's see.. This will be within this week
I might start working on it after I'm done with the resizing the other banner

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50

Will this size do?
User Image User Image

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Belock

Okay ~ I already done a draft design of the banner
Take at look!
User Image
User Image

Hoarder

Mizzy -PH-

Listen, I'm a perfectionist... I'm not just saying this because you're making it for me but that first one... is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I do like the second one though because it gives an option for the ladies (or anyone who likes purple I guess xd ) You honestly need to learn how to make GIF soon, because that's literally the only thing I could think of that would be a good addition. I mean imagine if you could make the sign rust in real time emotion_drool

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Belock
Mizzy -PH-

Listen, I'm a perfectionist... I'm not just saying this because you're making it for me but that first one... is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I do like the second one though because it gives an option for the ladies (or anyone who likes purple I guess xd ) You honestly need to learn how to make GIF soon, because that's literally the only thing I could think of that would be a good addition. I mean imagine if you could make the sign rust in real time emotion_drool

I'll try to learn it soon! hahaha
Actually for the rust background I have here different patterns, I just pick those two because its likely close to the image that you attached earlier

Hoarder

Mizzy -PH-

Well they both look great. Both patterns are fine and it adds variety if I could give people the option of one or the other. What do you have left to do to the banners? Heads up, I will definitely be hiring you to do the headers for my thread wink

Hardcore Guildswoman

6,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mizzy -PH-
Nevaeh_Marie12
Mizzy -PH-
Nevaeh_Marie12

And while I have you here can I get that in an signature design too with rounded edges? Ill tack on another 10 mil

Sorry for the wait! Here is it:
User Image

Are you going to PM me the links? I would like to save them. smile

The links for the banner are here:
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q688/iammizzy/BANNERS-101/Guild Banners/meta_zps4055ed95.jpg
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q688/iammizzy/BANNERS-101/Signature Banners/META2_zpsb876faa4.png

But also take note of having save them to your personal server like photobucket or some other like sites. Thank you!

Got it! Thanks!

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Nevaeh_Marie12
Got it! Thanks!

No problem! Thank you also smile

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Belock
Mizzy -PH-

Well they both look great. Both patterns are fine and it adds variety if I could give people the option of one or the other. What do you have left to do to the banners? Heads up, I will definitely be hiring you to do the headers for my thread wink

What do I have left to do to the banners?
Hmm.. Honestly, idk, if you dont have any changes to make then we done and just need to settle the payment
Well, I'm glad to hear you want me to hire to do some headers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces