Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Puppy

User Image

Graphics & Coding: princess ammie xxxxxStatus: Open & Hiring!! xxxxxLast Version: Melody 2.0

Lonely Puppy

User Image
            ___________R u l e s_____________R u l e s_____________R u l e s_____________R u l e sxxxxx
            x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( SWEET MELODY 3.0 ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxF O L L O WxxxG A I A ' SxxxT O Sxxx

Follow Gaia's ToS.
                          I shouldn't have to say this, but just to be sure.
                          If you fail to follow their terms of service, you will be reported.

xxxxxxxxD OxxxN O TxxxS T E A Lxxx

Absolutely, never steal.
                          This means do not browse the artists samples
                          and take a finished layout without paying,
                          or taking a layout an artist has made you,
                          switching it up a bit, and selling it as your own.
                          This is a big no!

xxxxxxxxS H O WxxxR E S P E C Txxx

Be respectful to both the artists, and other customers.
                          Please no flaming, trolling, or cussing anyone out.
                          If you have a problem with someone,
                          talk to me, and I will take care of it.
                          There should be no need for fights here in my thread.

xxxxxxxxH O WxxxT OxxxO R D E Rxxx

Please fill out all forms correctly.
                          Do not alter any forms.
                          They are the way they are for a reason.
                          Please only post the forms here in the thread.
                          Do not send the form to an artist in a pm.

Quote the artist you wish to order from
                          so Gaia will notify them of your order.
                          Be sure to quote them before you post.
                          If you go back and edit your post
                          so you're quoting the artist, it will not work.
                          The proper form for quoting someone is as follows...

[quote="artisits name"][/quote]

xxxxxxxxB ExxxR E A S O N A B L Exxx

Rush orders are not always appreciated.
                          It's always nice to message the artist first
                          to see if they're able to do an order
                          for you in a short amount of time.
                          Artists who are not accepting,
                          or are accepting few orders (Semi-Hiatus),
                          will be listed under the artist tab beside their name.

Be sure to pay for your completed layout before using it.
                          You can pay for it as you order,
                          or after it's completed depending on the artist.
                          Artists are allowed to charge their own prices.
                          If the price of the layout seems too extreme, message me,
                          and we'll see if we can work something out.

Tips are always optional,
                          but they are very much appreciated by all artists.

xxxxxxxxN O T E SxxxF O RxxxE M P L O Y E E Sxxx

If you are going to be away for a period of time,
                          please be sure to tell me so I can change your status.
                          It is rude to leave for days on end, without telling anyone.
                          People will still be requesting orders from you,
                          and you won't be able to make them.
                          The same goes for if you're only accepting a few orders.
                          If an artist has not been around for a while,
                          or isn't posting in the shop,
                          I will send them a message asking if they still wish to work here.
                          If the artist does not reply, I will remove them from the shop,
                          and open up their slot for someone else. No exceptions.

I would really like this thread to be constantly active.
                          Talking to each other in this thread about anything is completely fine.
                          If there are no current conversations going on, however,
                          it would be nice for the artists to BUMP the page. Thank you.

Lonely Puppy

User Image
            ___________A r t i s t s_____________A r t i s t s_____________A r t i s t s_____________A r t i s t sxxxxx

User Imagexxxxxxxx princess ammiexxxxxxxxx XXXXX
      xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ GRAPHICS & CODING ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME...NO MORE

Hello, I'm princess ammie~
                                            I like writing, singing, and editing videos in my free time, but I love creating graphics for layouts.
                                            I make layouts for both forums and guilds, as well as complete thread layouts.
                                            You can find all my samples below. I'm on Gaia for about four hours every night
                                            during the week. On the weekends, I'm usually available all day.
                                            Because of the inflation on gaia, I'm not sure how much to charge for layouts >.<
                                            Just keep in mind thread layouts and complex layouts will cost more
                                            based on the amount of graphics and coding. Pay whatever you think the layout
                                            is worth. I'm pretty flexible ^^;;

Due to my semi busy schedule, I ask you please do not give me any rush orders. Thank you.

Samples La La La~ xxxxxxxxxx Prices Oo Oo Oo~

User Imagexxxxxxxx Jennalaiaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXX On Hiatus
      xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ GRAPHICS & THREADS ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON'T CRY OUT FOR GOD JUST BREATH IN AND OUT

Hello! Call me Jenn. uvu I'm almost 17 and I
                                            spend my time writing, drawing, roleplaying, or crying over fictional characters.
                                            I like to play ocarina in my spare time, and some of my favorite games include
                                            Zelda, ACNL, Ace Attorney, and Golden Sun. I also captain a roleplay guild
                                            and am heading a club at my school. I consider my specialization post layouts,
                                            but I do threads, coding, and banners too. I do not work with gifs at the moment.
                                            In general I'm on Gaia as often as I can be. In a typical week I'll be available
                                            late Saturday-Thursday, usually between the hours of 5-11 EST.
                                            I typically sort orders in a high-to-low priority.

User Imagexxxxxxxx Angelgirlz125xxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Graphics & Coding ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhow sweet it is to be loved by you

Hiya! I go by Angel and by August I'll start doing PSEO as a full time student
                                            so I'll have a full course load. I enjoy singing and netflix. I have many guilty pleasures on there, no shame.
                                            I'm a two sport athlete, soccer and track. I love to volunteer, especially if it's a missions trip or Feed My Starving Children.
                                            I'm planning on going to Thailand for a missions trip next summer and I hope that I'll be able to raise enough
                                            money to accomplish that goal. Um oo I draw for fun, I used to do it a lot more. I prefer being behind the camera
                                            not in front and I hope to get my own professional camera soon. i dislike bitter things but I love candy,
                                            I'm not a fan of food but I adore sushi! I specialize in graphics and thread layouts. I can work with gifs
                                            pretty well and I can do a bit of coding but it's usually GIMP coding so if people are okay with that...
                                            Since it's summer I try and get on everyday from like 2pm to 11pm except on Wednesdays hen I have church
                                            from 6:30-8+ and Sundays. Uh layouts are approx 10-20k for regular layouts but lower prices if necessary.

Samples La La La~ xxxxxxxxxx Samples Oo Oo Oo~

Lonely Puppy

User Image
            ___________A r t i s t s_____________A r t i s t s_____________A r t i s t s_____________A r t i s t sxxxxx

User Imagexxxxxxxx Aubrey-Number one_Klainerxxxxxxxxx XXXXX On Hiatus
      xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Graphics & Threads ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'd rather pick flowers instead of fights

My name is Aubrey,I am 18, I just graduated high school and I will be starting college this fall.
                                            I will be majoring in musical theatre,and I do graphics as a hobby. I love being on the internet,
                                            and socializing, and going to the movies. I am not big on exercising,but I would like to start
                                            doing it more to lose weight however. I can do pretty much anything as far as graphics,
                                            except for L-shaped layouts with gifs. I also do not do coding sorry,
                                            but I am on a as much as possible!

User Imagexxxxxxxx Bittersweet Cupcakesxxxxxxxxx XXXXX
      xxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Graphics & Gifs ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat use is money when you need someone to hold

My name is Diana and I like reading, vlogging, eating and... reading. Reading is my life.
                                            I just love how I'm able to delve into a world entirely different from ours and I plan on
                                            becoming a novelist in the future. I love creating graphics during my free time.
                                            Percy Jackson is the love of my life and finallyyyy I hate carrots. I specialize in simple graphics
                                            all the way to L shaped ones too. AND I can incorporate gifs into them too : ) I'm always on
                                            during summer breaks and winter ones, but during school I'm on for about 3 hours,
                                            during which I'll be able to work on requests. You can pay anything from 1 mil.
                                            I don't really care about pricing atm, I just want to practice my graphic creating skills
                                            by being of service to others : )

Samples La La La~ xxxxxxxxxx GIF Sample Oo Oo Oo~

WE ARE HIRING~

Lonely Puppy

User Image

WE ARE HIRING~

Lonely Puppy

User Image
            ___________O r d e r_____________A p p l i c a t i o n s_____________O r d e r s_____________A p p l i c a t i o n sxxxxx

xxxxxxxxR E G U L A RxxxP O S TxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[quote="ARTIST'S NAME HERE"][/quote]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#fec8bf]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#bdd8af]╭[/color] [color=#fec8bf][b][u]ARTIST'S NAME HERE[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af]〈 [color=#fec8bf]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                  [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                  [size=18][b][color=white]x[/color][color=#ca9a8c]▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=gray][size=10]([/size][/color] [color=white][strike][color=gray][size=10]SWEET MELODY 3.0[/size][/color][/strike][/color] [color=gray][size=10])[/size][/color] ▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/b][/size]
                  [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=18]W H A T[color=white]xx[/color] Y O U [color=white]xx[/color] N E E D [color=white]xx[/color] T O [color=white]xx[/color] K N O W[color=white]xxx[/color]↘[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#669933][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                  [list][list][list]
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]User Name:[/b][/color] specify if you ould like your username included in the layout or another name
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Graphic Type:[/b][/color] What type of layout would you like L-shaped one with borders, dividers, go ahead and describe it to us.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#335511][b]When you need the outline done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxR O L E P L A YxxxC H A R A C T E RxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#fec8bf]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#bdd8af]╭[/color] [color=#fec8bf][b][u]ARTIST'S NAME HERE[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af]〈 [color=#fec8bf]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                  [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                  [size=18][b][color=white]x[/color][color=#ca9a8c]▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=gray][size=10]([/size][/color] [color=white][strike][color=gray][size=10]SWEET MELODY 3.0[/size][/color][/strike][/color] [color=gray][size=10])[/size][/color] ▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/b][/size]
                  [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=18]W H A T[color=white]xx[/color] Y O U [color=white]xx[/color] N E E D [color=white]xx[/color] T O [color=white]xx[/color] K N O W[color=white]xxx[/color]↘[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#669933][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                  [list][list][list]
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]full name[/i]
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]nickname[/i]
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Describe how your character acts.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b][/color] List things your character likes and dislikes. Make it clear whether it's a like or a dislike please.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your character.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#335511][b]When you need the outline done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxT H R E A DxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                  [list][list][list]
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Title:[/b][/color] The title of your thread
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Type:[/b][/color] What type of thread is it, quest, bump, art, shop, role play, etc.?
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Banners:[/b][/color] Put the different banner titles here
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Extras:[/b][/color] If you would like a side bar, divider, buttons, etc. please say so here
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Coding:[/b][/color] Yes or no? Basically, do you want it coded, or would you just like graphics from the artist?
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to songs, or other threads linked to the thread being made.
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Size(s):[/b][/color] If you would like the main banner or buttons and things specific sizes, please say so here
                  [size=16][color=#fec8bf]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your desired thread.

xxxxxxxxA R T I S TxxxA P P L I C A T I O Nxxx

[quote="princess ammie"][/quote]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]MY [color=white][strike][color=gray]NAME[/color][/strike][/color] IS[color=#bdd8af]╭[/color] [color=#fec8bf][b][u]USER NAME HERE[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af]〈 [color=#fec8bf]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                  [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]application[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]application[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]application[color=white]________[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]application[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                  [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=#bdd8af][size=18]I ' D[color=white]xx[/color] L I K E [color=white]xx[/color] T O [color=white]xx[/color] W O R K [color=white]xx[/color] H E R E[color=white]xxx[/color]↘[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#669933][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                  [list][list][list]
                  [color=#ca9a8c]▰[color=#bdd8af]▰[/color]▰ [color=#fec8bf]♥[/color][/color][color=#bdd8af]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#bdd8af]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((First, tell me a little bit about yourself. Things you like, dislike, hobbies, etc.))[/color][/i][/size]
                  [color=#ca9a8c]▰[color=#bdd8af]▰[/color]▰ [color=#fec8bf]♥[/color][/color][color=#bdd8af]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#bdd8af]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me what you specialize in, graphics, coding, thread layouts, banners, everything, etc.))[/color][/i][/size]
                  [color=#ca9a8c]▰[color=#bdd8af]▰[/color]▰ [color=#fec8bf]♥[/color][/color][color=#bdd8af]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#bdd8af]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me how much time you spend on gaia/when you'll be available to do post layouts))[/color][/i][/size]
                  [color=#ca9a8c]▰[color=#bdd8af]▰[/color]▰ [color=#fec8bf]♥[/color][/color][color=#bdd8af]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#bdd8af]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me approximately how much you charge for layouts))[/color][/i][/size]
                  [color=#ca9a8c]▰[color=#bdd8af]▰[/color]▰ [color=#fec8bf]♥[/color][/color][color=#bdd8af]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#bdd8af]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Please post a link to your sample thread here))[/color][/i][/size]
                  [color=#ca9a8c]▰[color=#bdd8af]▰[/color]▰ [color=#fec8bf]♥[/color][/color][color=#bdd8af]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#bdd8af]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon~ ^w^

[color=white]xxxxx[/color]Sincerly,[/color]
                  [size=14][color=#ca9a8c][i]YOUR USER NAME[/i][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                  [center][url=PLEASE PUT A PCTURE OF MUSIC OR SWEETS HERE] [ x ] [/url][/center]

Lonely Puppy

User Image
            ___________W i n n e r_____________W i n n e r_____________W i n n e r_____________W i n n e rxxxxx

xxxxxxxxB U M PxxxC O N T E S Txxx

All bumps must be numbered to qualify.
                          When you've completed bumping,
                          just shoot me a pm with the page number you completed on
                          and I'll be sure to send you your prize.
                          Bumps do not have to be consecutive.

Any one who bumps 50 times in this thread,
                          will get their choice at either a free layout from any artist, or 1mil gold.
                          This contest can be won an unlimited # of times.

xxxxxxxxP A G ExxxC O N T E S Txxx

If you are participating in the bump contest,
                          and you are the first poster on one of the specified pages,
                          you will not receive the prize.
                          It must be either an order, or part of a conversation to qualify.

The first person to post on pages 7, 10, 13, 15, 19, 23,
                          25, 27, 33, 38, 42, 47, 50, 55, 59, 62, 68, 71, 73, 78, and 80
                          will receive their choice of a free layout from any artist, or 2mil gold.

Lonely Puppy

User Image

___________L i n k sxxxI n_____________L i n k sxxxI n_____________L i n k sxxxI n_____________L i n k sxxxI nxxxxx

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/melody-layout-shop-3-0-open-hiring/t.92282731/][img]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg616/gfx--/sweetmelody300x100.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/melody-layout-shop-3-0-open-hiring/t.92282731/][img]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg616/gfx--/sweetmelody200x40.jpg[/img][/url]

Lonely Puppy

User Image
            ___________L i n k sxxxO u t_____________L i n k sxxxO u t_____________L i n k sxxxO u t_____________L i n k sxxxO u txxxxx

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff