Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxOPENING xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

K. Lets make this real simple for you all. c:
                                I shall start off with the rules. So, pay close attention!
                                Well first, thanks for coming and stopping by our joint!
                                Give us a <3?

O1" No stealing anything (this includes graphics, coding, etc) unless it's made for you.
                                O2" Refunds, and stuff will depend on who you order from. Ask if needed
                                O3" Feel free to critique and make comments. We must improve off what you say after all.
                                O4" Stay and chat with us! We love to chit-chat. ouo
                                O5" We do not reserve slots, and please send the trade to the correct person
                                O6" Please make your offer reasonable. :c
                                O7" Have permission for the images you give us. Or get images from stock photo sites.
                                It'd be great if you could source any art/pixiv art used.
                                I use saucenao.com to source my images. You can use this site to find the original image
                                of any anime art you're going to use.
                                O8" Be specific with your order for less changes, etc

2/O3/13" We opannn; theme is I Got a Boy by SNSD
                                O6/19/13" Theme change: MichiGo by G-Dragon (thanks to Satan Senpai for graphics <3)
                                O8/25/13" Theme change: Rum Pum Pum Pum by F(x)
                                O3/O7/14" Theme change: Mr.Mr by SNSD

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxSLOTS xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

VOCALIST;
                                Anjelayn"semi-open
                                OO slots available ★ Tranquil Light
                                O1 bribes available ★ SirRyuzaki211, username
                                coding availability ★ yes
                                RAPPER; Ryuhanie" open
                                OO slots available ★ eggy-o
                                OO bribes available ★ Juunishi no Noroi
                                coding availability ★ no
                                DANCER; sick as frick"open
                                O2 slots available ★ Undines, Kittysaurus Rawr, beastmistress13, username, username
                                O3 bribes available ★ username, username, username
                                MAKNAE; Tulay Vespera" hiatus
                                O1 slots available ★ username
                                O1 bribes available ★ username
                                THE FAN; Little Angelsea"open
                                O1 slots available ★ username, loquacious strumpet
                                O2 bribes available ★ username, username

xxxxxxxFORMS xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

ORDERING FORM (POST IN THREAD, and after accepted, send trade, after you receive your order, we complete the trade. DO NOT order coding from people who have it listed as no. No = No. If you get no response, that means your order isn't accepted. It could be because of lack of interest, pay, etc. )
                                [quote="INSERT DESIRED DESIGNER"][/quote]
                                [size=10][b]Username:[/b]
                                [b]Desired Designer:[/b]
                                [b]Type of Graphic:[/b]
                                [b]Pictures:[/b]
                                [b]Colors + Font:[/b]
                                [b]Text:[/b]
                                [b]Extra + Theme:[/b]
                                [b]Total + tip?:[/b][/size]

HIRING FORM (PM HIRE FORM TO ME and if any questions, please ask! Post questions here.)
                                [size=10][b]Username + quick sample:[/b]
                                [b]Ur position?:[/b]
                                [b]#of slots u have:[/b]
                                [b]#of bribes u have:[/b]
                                [b]Do u want to do coding?:[/b] (if you want to do coding, say yes. if not, say no.)

Do that upper part first. Then [i]this [/i]bottom part [b]after [/b]it's accepted. IF it's accepted. You'll know if you're accepted if you get a reply.
                                Now using my [u]'[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/m-r-m-r-open-new-theme/t.84524213_1/#5]about' format[/url][/u], edit it (quote the post to see the coding) and make it about YOU. Edit the 'about' part,
                                'what you do' part, prices and samples, and bribe items. Add any extra TINY things if you wish.
                                After making it, pm me it in CODE not text, cause it's going to take a forkload of space. So, it should have the CODE brackets around it and stuff. And add your avi bbcode thing!
                                [/size]

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxRYUHANIExxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Heyyy. I'm Taemii or I used to be. Now i'm Ryuhanie. LOL I watch lots of anime and listen to kpop/jpop.
                                I also source any anime art used in your graphics using saucenao.com. o; I either put it in
                                your coding or put the pixiv ids on the graphic, but I try my best to make it not too distracting.
                                Lastly, I know all my bribes are rlly expensive items, but idk. There's some 30-200k items out there
                                jk inflation bumped it maybe to like 15453435453453k I'm mainly just asking for items or
                                high (high) amounts of gold since gaia's economy is fdsafdsfadfs. Hope you'll understand emotion_facepalm

WHAT I DO; PRICE + SAMPLES"
                                small/large thread layouts: bribe
                                post layouts: bribe ;
                                small/big banners (includes 200 x 40): bribe

for anything else, just quote me and ask. K?

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌(bribe) things in my wishlist or lots and lots of gold. emotion_facepalm
                                (i'll list some items here. some are a bit much but it's ok i can dream. ^q^)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

auto accepted no matter what ur order is: User Image User Image User Image

WHO; ur reading about"
                                User Image

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxANJELAYNxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hi. My gaia name is Anjelayn which is based from my real name Angeline.
                                I do reside in the Philippines and celebrate my birthday on October 20.

I'm a High School student and I would have to focus on studying.
                                Basically, I would have less time making graphics this time around,
                                which means that I will have to be very picky with requests.
                                I prefer requests with nice pictures and anime characters.
                                Though, bribing hard would be best.

( click through the pause, play and stop button for samples )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bribe hard to get accepted

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                Accepting gold, item and art bribes
                                I will accept pretty much anything.

GETTING TIPPED MEANS REFUSAL.

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxsick as frickxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

hello ! my name is blair i'm nineteen & i loooove making graphics.
                                uhm...i'm out of high school so i have to fill my time up somehow
                                so i took on making graphics again, and plus...i missed it A LOT.
                                i have been making them for about seven or
                                eight years and i loved making them so much that i plan on going to
                                school for web / graphic design, illustration, and photography so i can
                                continue to make graphics! i love it so much. as for my schedule
                                don't worry about that boo, i am online pretty much every
                                day now that i'm out of high school. but if anything changes,
                                of course this section will be updated. so yaaaa, buy from me
                                and make me happy so i can make you happy! C;

User Image User Image User Image User Image

prices range depending on the graphic.
                                thread layouts are my most expensive because they
                                require the most work. they start at 1bil.
                                (depending on the complexity)
                                post layouts 75mil and up + tip
                                and as for
                                buttons & banners they range from 30mil to 100mil + tip
                                bribe orders go on the top of the list and will get started on immediately.
                                #scoutshonor

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                i honestly don't mind just reciving gold but if you want
                                an order done quickly then bribes are what i am accepting. thank you.
                                i'm sorry i have expensive taste...

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                User Image

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxTulay Vesperaxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hallo! I'm Tulay and the newest member here.

I'm a twenty-two year old Econ major (I work part-time too) and have
                                recently picked up designing again after about five years.

Pretty much, getting better at designing and hopefully getting to rp soon
                                are my reasons to be around Gaia..

Currently taking only graphic orders while I finish my older obligations.

Buttons :: 10k
                                Banners :: 50k
                                Rp Post Graphics :: 90-100k
                                Thread Graphics :: 200k
                                Forum Coding :: Bribe.
                                V2 Profiles :: 1 mil+

Older works~

MY;
                                BRIBES"

Art = +++
                                Items = Gold

I don't have particular items I'm after yet. So anything pretty works with me.

WHO;
                                ur reading about"

User Image

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxLittle Angelseaxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hello~
                                My name is Angelsea but you can call me 'Sea c:
                                I decided to come back on gaia few weeks ago and d***mn i got surprised by the inflation. I live in Canada(any canadians out there?) and i love food. 83
                                I've been graphing(does this word exist lol) for almost 2 years now and i'm still trying to improve my skills as much as possible. I'd be glad to help you but if you give me a lowball offer you'll get a gfx worth what you're offering me.
                                I migh take time to complete your order since i'm a perfectionist and if i'm not satisfied with the result, i might start the whole thing over(i'll warn you if i ever do that but its rare) ^^".

Thread/post layout: bribe sorry
                                Banner: 20k
                                Buttons: 1mil minimum.
                                Rp post graphic: bribe too
                                Samples

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                Lots of gold or items from wishlist
                                ..Currently questing:
                                User Image
                                User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                ANY "___'s Hood", ANY "___ March", ANY "Princess of ___",
                                ANY "Kanoko's ___"(SDPlus inclued, EXCEPT Illusions/Dark Reflection),
                                ANY "Beyond ___", ANY "___'s Blessing", ANY "___ Doufu Hua",
                                or wtv item from my wishlist tbh i'm too lazy to name them all lol .-...
                                Sorry if some items are really expensive ;-;
                                Auto-accepted orders if:
                                User ImageUser Image

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxAFFILIATESxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

pm me or quote me here to ask to be affies! 200x40

LINKS IN"

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/i-got-a-boy-open-3-us/t.84524213/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/INbb87m.gif[/IMG][/url]

(may use these but preferably the one out of spoiler)
                                User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/i-got-a-boy-open-3-us/t.84524213/][IMG]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/tammycao320/Graphics/snsdbanner2_zps8b600c56.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/i-got-a-boy-open-3-us/t.84524213/][img]http://i.imgur.com/qxEcIkd.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/i-got-a-boy-open-3-us/t.84524213/][IMG]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/tammycao320/Graphics/rppAFF_zpsc897cc46.png[/IMG][/url]

LINKS OUT"

closed threads/broken links will have their banner removed, sorry!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxxxxxxEXTRAxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

CREDITS"
                                <3 bar-recolor by Satan Senpai
                                graphics by Hello Taemii
                                brushes/textures/fonts to their respective owners
                                snsd mrmr logo SuperMesh

FREEBIES"

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

- Niika Ru
- devie angel
- everily
- Mista Pickles
- The Darkened One II
- Satan Senpai
- one more troubled soul
- I kardia I;
- Tippie Toe

Desirable Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100