Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

xxxxxxxOPENING xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

K. I'm going to keep this really short and simple.
                                      I shall start off with the rules.
                                      But first, thanks for coming and stopping by our joint!
                                      Give us a <3?

O1" No stealing anything (this includes graphics, coding, etc) unless it's made for you.
                                      O2" Refunds, and stuff will depend on who you order from. Ask if needed
                                      O3" Follow Gaia's TOS, etc, etc
                                      O4" Stay and chat with us! We love to chit-chat.
                                      O5" Please make your offer reasonable. :c
                                      O6" Be specific with your order for less changes, etc
                                      O7" Save your images/graphics to your own server!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2/O3/13" We opannn; theme is I Got a Boy by SNSD
                                      O6/19/13" Theme change: MichiGo by G-Dragon (thanks to Satan Senpai for graphics <3)
                                      O8/25/13" Theme change: Rum Pum Pum Pum by F(x)
                                      O3/O7/14" Theme change: Mr.Mr by SNSD
                                      O7/15/15" Theme change: Hello Bubble by Girls' Day

xxxxxxxxx User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

xxxxxxxSLOTS xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

VOCALIST;
                                SAlLOR" open
                                slots thread ★ click
                                coding availability ★ yes
                                RAPPER; Ryuhanie" hiatus
                                slots thread ★ click
                                coding availability ★ no
                                DANCER; Username" hiring
                                slots thread ★ click
                                coding availability ★ n/a
                                MAKNAE; Username" hiring
                                slots thread ★ click
                                coding availability ★ n/a
                                THE FAN; Expulsion" open
                                slots thread ★ click
                                coding availability ★ yes

slots will be located in each artist's slots page on the first post.
                                    check if any slots are open before ordering

xxxxxxxFORMS xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

ORDERING FORM (post in thread, and after accepted, send trade, after you receive your order, we complete the trade. Do not order coding from people who have it listed as no. No = No)
                                [quote="INSERT DESIRED DESIGNER"][/quote]
                                [size=10][b]Username:[/b]
                                [b]Desired Designer:[/b]
                                [b]Type of Graphic:[/b]
                                [b]Pictures:[/b]
                                [b]Colors + Font:[/b]
                                [b]Text:[/b]
                                [b]Extra + Theme:[/b]
                                [b]Time needed by:[/b]
                                [b]Total + tip?:[/b][/size]

HIRING FORM (PM hire form to me/Ryuhanie and if any questions, please ask through PM! )

PART 1 only send part 1, and move on to the next once accepted (no specific title is needed for the pm)
                                [size=10][b]Username:[/b]
                                [b]sample link:[/b] (you can either link some of your samples or link to your whole sample thread)
                                [b]position:[/b] (put down what available position you want)
                                [b]coding:[/b] (if you want to do coding, say yes. if not, say no.)
                                [/size]

PART 2+3 only do part 2+3 if your part 1 is accepted. (no specific title is needed for the pm)

After you are accepted, I'll link you to a page (right here)
                                which has the 'about' format that you will edit. Read the first post and continue. You will
                                edit the format to make it about yourself. Add any extra TINY things if you wish.
                                After making it, pm it me to in CODE or pm the link to a separate thread

Also make a slots thread in the test forum. Quote & copy the first post of my slots thread,
                                and adjust the number of slots and bribe slots for yourself.
                                for any empty slots, you replace it with 'open' for until you get an order
                                replace it with 'closed' if you're on a hiatus. But notify me if you do go on one!
                                You're free to make the title of the thread whatever you want. Just pm me the link
                                to your slots thread along with your 'about' or in another separate pm.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxryuhaniexxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Heyyy. I'm Ryuhanie and I'm trash for anime, kpop, & jpop. (':
                                I also source any art used in your graphics. & don't worry because
                                I'll source the art for you! (for free) But if I do use art in your
                                graphics, please link the sources in your thread/post layouts. It
                                should look like this or this, which I believe
                                isn't that distracting, so please do it! orz

I'm comfortable with anime or RL face claims/images. Just so you know,
                                I almost never follow color palettes or font choices given to me 98% of the time
                                so keep that in mind! But please still tell me anyways so I can get an idea of the
                                theme you want.

WHAT I DO; PRICE + SAMPLES"
                                thread layouts: minimum of 20 bil
                                post layouts/banners: minimum of 11 bil (extra for L-shape ;A; )
                                buttons (includes 200 x 40 & 88 x 33): minimum of 3 bil

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌(bribe) things in my wishlist or gold.
                                Please add a lot extra if you're going to ask for an L-shape!
                                I'm not a big fan of doing those.. ((((':

WHO; ur reading about"
                                User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxx SAlLORxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

hi i'm miki, i'm currently a high school student working on
                                college apps & scholarships 24/7. ummm. i like kpop, jpop,
                                and pop lol and i also enjoy drama's and anime if I'm ever
                                free. Please feel free to talk to me as I occasionally get bored.

i can do; banners / rp layouts / thread gfx and buttons
                                i can do odd jobs as well as long as you provide enough
                                information. I cannot do coding for the love of god unless
                                i'm bribed well enough o3o;; and yes, gifs are complicated
                                but teach me and i can certainly try... oh yeah and here are
                                my samples and please watch my deviant art!

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌i guess i like gold and art instead of items but if
                                it were items, you can bribe me with anything as long as its of
                                decent quality and price.

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxusernamexxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

aboutyouhere

*insert what you do and the price of them along with your samples please*

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌insertwantedbribeitems

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                insert avatar using this. Use Full body BBcode please.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxusernamexxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

aboutyouhere

*insert what you do and the price of them along with your samples please*

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌insertwantedbribeitems

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                insert avatar using this. Use Full body BBcode please.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxExpulsionxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hiya, I'm Caim, but you can call me Cam/Cammie. I'm a 19 year old college student in her final years of business and business law, where I'll continue to get a general business degree and hopefully work with money. I do occasionally watch anime, but I also watch tv, as well as read. I'm quite an open person and I love talking to others, so honestly. If you need to say something, feel free to tell me!

sample thread
                                horizontal/vertical - 1b+
                                l-shape 2.5b+
                                coding 1b+ (gfx coding only)
                                banner/buttons 500m+
                                gif/animation 1b+
                                thread: bribe only

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌i prefer gold, but it'll vary. anything over 20b, i'll usually accept as a bribe and take, as i vend. i may reject certain items, but specifics can be discussed individually.

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

xxxxxxxAFFILIATESxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

pm me or quote me here to ask to be affies! 200x40 or 88x31 only please

LINKS IN"

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/hello-bubble-open-hiring/t.84524213_1/][IMG]http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/xoaiu/gfx/IyP3DsO 1_zpsipk4lis1.gif[/IMG][/url]

LINKS OUT"

closed/inactive (for around 1 year) threads along with threads of inactive owners will have their banner removed, sorry!

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image User ImageUser Image
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

xxxxxxxEXTRAxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

CREDITS"
                                graphics by Ryuhanie
                                brushes/textures/fonts/patterns to their respective owners
                                renders: himayeollie, peajung, VipArmy, linhkunn2k1
                                photopack: mearilee27

FREEBIES"

none atm!

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

- Niika Ru - devie angel - everily - Mista Pickles - The Darkened One II - Satan Senpai - one more troubled soul - I kardia I; - Tippie Toe - love me oppa - aestivas - Tulay Vespera- rainbow Kappukeki - Anjelayn - Little Angelsea - Silvery Heaven - Ultra Tired - Baeswag - Harajuku Konbini - saucy lemons - Inoreen Jaeger - thive

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300