Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I re-open the shop in a new thread with a make over??

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
GOLD!!!! >D 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 157 158 159 > >> »|

Hilarious Poster

Unni Saranghae

hello, hello! is anyone home?

My name is CAGED RED ROBIN and I would like to make a purchase!
          The artist I want a layout from is Unni Saranghae.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my characterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Your characters Caroline Forbes
                xxxxx Nickname: Your characters none
                xxxxx Personality: Caroline has always been a strong, determined woman and those attributes only grew stronger when she transformed. Her insecurities lessened but beneath the happy, confident appearance she portrays, they still lingered. Stubborn, loyal and protective, she's an overachiever that often becomes her own worst enemy. Unpredictable, responsible, sensitive and caring
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Shopping
                Parties
                Drinking
                Dancing
                Gossip

Dislikes: Dying
                Klaus
                Herself
                Losing her friends
                Rejection from her parents
                xxxxx Models/Pictures: Any of these
                xxxxx Anything you missed: I'd like it in the same style as you did the other one! Also a spot for me to put her location, company, thoughts and mood.
                xxxxx Color me: whatever goes with the pictures!
                xxxxx Words to Live By: Are you lonely now your looks have gone?
                Do you shudder now you're the only one.
                Who cares if you're alive or not? You're just another slut that all the boys forgot.
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: asap.

Gracious Sweetheart

You fudging Whoree
Wotamin
You fudging Whoree

Graphic wise - is this okay?

User Image
This is very pretty! Sorry I have not gotten back to you lately!

^o ^ Do not worry about it !
I've been slacking behind on orders
;^ ; School is getting pretty tough with exam season coming up ><

Kadorix's Secret Admirer

IRL Egg

"With the taste of your lips,

xxxxxxx I'm on a ride...

You're Toxic, I'm slippin' under

Bump~5

With a taste of a poison paradise...

I'm addicted to you,

Don't you know that you're, toxic?"xxxxxxx

Fashionable Dabbler

Unni Saranghae
Hisokas_baby
Unni Saranghae

User ImageUser Image

ok so the main banner is all you wanted right? I made the whole thing a url, unless you wanted another smaller signature like baner for the link thing?
is there something im missing?

Ah, yeah, I was wondering if you could do a little banner to top the other posts on my main page. They can be a lot smaller and stuff, but I want I just want some kind of graphics to make all the posts pretty!
And you don't need to do text for each of them individually (i.e. Donators, Rules, blah blah blah), just graphics!

Also, what do I put in the URL box? c: I'm kind of new to coding.

huh? so wait.. do you want me to just take off the text and uyou use thatbanner for the rest of the page? or did you have other pictures in mind.... or you just want me to make a different style for ach post using the same pictures?
are you sure you dont want the text? I dont mind doing it ^^
oh and just copy the url to wherever you want it to link to then put it where i said to :#

Sorry, I should have given you more details. > 3< You can just use this little guy again for the picture( Bloop ), as well as the little stars and things~
They can just be horizontal, doesn't need to be L-shaped.
No it's okay, I'm still messing around with what exactly I want my titles to be, so it's completely fine~
Hisokas_baby
Unni Saranghae
Hisokas_baby
Unni Saranghae

User ImageUser Image

ok so the main banner is all you wanted right? I made the whole thing a url, unless you wanted another smaller signature like baner for the link thing?

Ah, yeah, I was wondering if you could do a little banner to top the other posts on my main page. They can be a lot smaller and stuff, but I want I just want some kind of graphics to make all the posts pretty!
And you don't need to do text for each of them individually (i.e. Donators, Rules, blah blah blah), just graphics!

huh? so wait.. do you want me to just take off the text and uyou use thatbanner for the rest of the page? or did you have other pictures in mind.... or you just want me to make a different style for ach post using the same pictures?
oh and just copy the url to wherever you want it to link to then put it where i said to :#

Sorry, I should have given you more details. > 3< You can just use this little guy again for the picture( Bloop ), as well as the little stars and things~
No it's okay, I'm still messing around with what exactly I want my titles to be, so it's completely fine~

ok so basically only one more graphic?

Fashionable Dabbler

Unni Saranghae
Hisokas_baby
Unni Saranghae
Hisokas_baby
Unni Saranghae

User ImageUser Image

ok so basically only one more graphic?

Yus~

Lonely Puppy

Caged Red Robin
Unni Saranghae

Caged has won the page 59 page contest ^^ This means, if she'd like, her layout is free. okay??

Hilarious Poster

princess ammie
Caged Red Robin
Unni Saranghae

Caged has won the page 59 page contest ^^ This means, if she'd like, her layout is free. okay??

Really?! How exciting! I've never won anything before!

Lonely Puppy

Caged Red Robin
princess ammie
Caged Red Robin
Unni Saranghae

Really?! How exciting! I've never won anything before!

Yep ^^ Congratulations~

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Im bored so im gonna continue the contest bump~15

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200