Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I re-open the shop in a new thread with a make over??

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
GOLD!!!! >D 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Puppy

Sugar Shy Studios
princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios
Oh I wouldn't mind at all! ^^ But sure I'll make you a chibi would you like to pick your base?

Um.....sure ^w^ and I'll be sure to find another cutesy picture for your thread like you asked and then get started as soon as I get started on the other thread order i have ^^;;

You can use some of my samples as well if you'd like

Choose From here

*squeal* they're all so cute~ >w< the hug one with the panda is adorable. I have a thing for pandas >w< That doesn't look like a chibi base though. Are all of them specified for if they're chibi or regular bases??

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
”princess ammie"

hello, hello! is anyone home?

My name is Emire Castigare and I would like to make a purchase!
          The artist I want a layout from is princess ammie.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my characterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Emire Castigare
                xxxxx Nickname: Prince of the Blue Rose
                xxxxx Personality: Pompous, evil, greedy, manipulate, honest.
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes:
                Dislikes: Heroes and deity figures.
                xxxxx Models/Pictures: one two three four
                xxxxx Anything you missed: I want the layout to be in a L format, with the lengthy most side being going down to the left while it’s short at the top. I also like the text to close up against the L. For the Location, With, Feeling location, I want it to be Location, Theme, and OOC.
                xxxxx Color me: http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/2348766/Emire
                xxxxx Words to Live By: I am the fracture void. I am the lawful blade. With bloody steel at hand, I shall reap the right of this world. // Seriously, this battle is pointless now. I can’t die.
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: Week or so. If you need more time feel free, I normally fill this out as ASAP or it doesn’t matter

Loyal Wife

princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios
princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios
Oh I wouldn't mind at all! ^^ But sure I'll make you a chibi would you like to pick your base?

Um.....sure ^w^ and I'll be sure to find another cutesy picture for your thread like you asked and then get started as soon as I get started on the other thread order i have ^^;;

Choose From here

*squeal* they're all so cute~ >w< the hug one with the panda is adorable. I have a thing for pandas >w< That doesn't look like a chibi base though. Are all of them specified for if they're chibi or regular bases??
You can get a regular or chibi art, up to you ^^. Regular bases are found in my favorites.

Lonely Puppy

Larson Morbidity Hearse
Heh-heh, that's right; us regulars own your soul! And, yeah... especially when they're ones you made yourself... and then find out that your best friend and secondary is a lying, filthy, b*****d... But, anyhoo~ Well, if you're into Gijinka, I run one that's going to be opening a seven-years-later thread soon! Long-shot, but eh. Hehe, yeah; three years, i've been working on it. Here's my website if you wanna check it out~ Thanks for the luck! I need all I can get.
Good luck with this new shop; looks amazing! I love the chatting, too. But, don't worry about the work~ At least you get some good cash out of it!

Nuuuuu, my soul! I hate when best friends turn out to be something you didn't expect......happened to me recently but...what can you do?? People will be people. [/Is a total outsider to the world and doesn't even know what Gijinka is] Three years, that's cool ^^ I volunteer as a beta-reader xP lol I've actually been trying to write a book, but the problem is that i can never finish anything I start. I can get past the first chapter but anything after the first chapter just looks horrible to me and I want to burn it in a fire never to be seen by human eyes >.<;; Thanks for the luck ^^ yes the money is good. I'll probably use the money for art for my OC's though ^^;;

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
princess ammie
Larson Morbidity Hearse
Heh-heh, that's right; us regulars own your soul! And, yeah... especially when they're ones you made yourself... and then find out that your best friend and secondary is a lying, filthy, b*****d... But, anyhoo~ Well, if you're into Gijinka, I run one that's going to be opening a seven-years-later thread soon! Long-shot, but eh. Hehe, yeah; three years, i've been working on it. Here's my website if you wanna check it out~ Thanks for the luck! I need all I can get.
Good luck with this new shop; looks amazing! I love the chatting, too. But, don't worry about the work~ At least you get some good cash out of it!

Nuuuuu, my soul! I hate when best friends turn out to be something you didn't expect......happened to me recently but...what can you do?? People will be people. [/Is a total outsider to the world and doesn't even know what Gijinka is] Three years, that's cool ^^ I volunteer as a beta-reader xP lol I've actually been trying to write a book, but the problem is that i can never finish anything I start. I can get past the first chapter but anything after the first chapter just looks horrible to me and I want to burn it in a fire never to be seen by human eyes >.<;; Thanks for the luck ^^ yes the money is good. I'll probably use the money for art for my OC's though ^^;;

Well, if he wants to be a b*****d to the autistic kid who's actually the youngest in the group and quite horrifically break his heart... Then that's his social nightmare. Gijinka is, like... human Pokémon. Like, a human Pikachu or whatev. Yeah, three years xD the rewrite only took 6 months, though... and I'm tryna find beta-readers I've actually met face to face and such, sorry ^^; well, I actually tried writing five books of different genres. Fantasy just came the easiest. Plus, I got lucky; the story just fell together in my head. Good luck with all of it~ I dare you to try and do a Gijinka!

Lonely Puppy

Larson Morbidity Hearse
Well, if he wants to be a b*****d to the autistic kid who's actually the youngest in the group and quite horrifically break his heart... Then that's his social nightmare. Gijinka is, like... human Pokémon. Like, a human Pikachu or whatev. Yeah, three years xD the rewrite only took 6 months, though... and I'm tryna find beta-readers I've actually met face to face and such, sorry ^^; well, I actually tried writing five books of different genres. Fantasy just came the easiest. Plus, I got lucky; the story just fell together in my head. Good luck with all of it~ I dare you to try and do a Gijinka!

Aw meanie, ;^; that's so sad. As for Gijinka, it sounds pretty cool ^^ I diffidently like pokemon, lol xP My sister and I have been trying to write a series together. One of those ones where there is two different sets of books, but they both come together in the same story line-ish. The thing is we've been thinking of ideas for it and constantly rewriting (or at least i have) for seven years now >.<;; I prefer fantasy, it allows a little bit more open space in my opinion, there's not a whole lot of research or knowledge that goes into it, unless you really want to have those awesome elements in the story. Though, be being a girl, any stories I try to write are always romance no matter what, because I'm cheesy like that >.>;;

Lonely Puppy

Emire Castigare
”princess ammie"

xxxxx Likes/Dislikes:
                xxxxx Anything you missed: I want the layout to be in a L format, with the lengthy most side being going down to the left while it’s short at the top. I also like the text to close up against the L. For the Location, With, Feeling location, I want it to be Location, Theme, and OOC.
                xxxxx Words to Live By: I am the fracture void. I am the lawful blade. With bloody steel at hand, I shall reap the right of this world. // Seriously, this battle is pointless now. I can’t die.
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: Week or so. If you need more time feel free, I normally fill this out as ASAP or it doesn’t matter

You're added to my list ^^ I can diffidently have it to you in about a week, and the L shape is no problem ^^ Just two questions for clarification if you don't mind ^^;;
1. By having the lyrics close to the L shape do you mean you would like it as part of the picture, because I can do that, if you would like.
2. is it that you want Location, Theme, and OOC instead of the Location, With, Feeling, and OOC, or that you would like those plus Theme??

Lonely Puppy

Sugar Shy Studios
princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios
princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios

Choose From here

You can get a regular or chibi art, up to you ^^. Regular bases are found in my favorites.

I think the chibi is best equivalent with the price of my layouts, so we'll stick with that to keep it fair ^^ when our little trade is over though, I will diffidently be buying more art from you <3 Is this one alright for a chibi base?? I think this one's cute ^^

Loyal Wife

princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios
princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios
princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios

Choose From here

I think the chibi is best equivalent with the price of my layouts, so we'll stick with that to keep it fair ^^ when our little trade is over though, I will diffidently be buying more art from you <3 Is this one alright for a chibi base?? I think this one's cute ^^
Oh thank you ^^, Well you know where my shop is~ And I can do that one for you ^^

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
princess ammie
Emire Castigare
”princess ammie"

xxxxx Likes/Dislikes:

You're added to my list ^^ I can diffidently have it to you in about a week, and the L shape is no problem ^^ Just two questions for clarification if you don't mind ^^;;
1. By having the lyrics close to the L shape do you mean you would like it as part of the picture, because I can do that, if you would like.
2. is it that you want Location, Theme, and OOC instead of the Location, With, Feeling, and OOC, or that you would like those plus Theme??

I would like the lyrics to be apart of the profile. As for the second question, I would like it as Location, Theme, and OOC.
Definitely interested in a post layout, since I absolutely suck at making my own. Subscribed, and I will come back once I gather up all of the information needed. c:

Lonely Puppy

Emire Castigare
princess ammie
Emire Castigare
”princess ammie"

xxxxx Likes/Dislikes:

I would like the lyrics to be apart of the profile. As for the second question, I would like it as Location, Theme, and OOC.

Okay ^^ I can do that, thank you for clarifying

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
princess ammie
Emire Castigare
princess ammie
Emire Castigare
”princess ammie"

xxxxx Likes/Dislikes:

Okay ^^ I can do that, thank you for clarifying

cool, thanks.

Lonely Puppy

Strawberry Noel
Definitely interested in a post layout, since I absolutely suck at making my own. Subscribed, and I will come back once I gather up all of the information needed. c:

Thank you. We appreciate you coming in and saying you'll be back ^^ We look forward to seeing you.

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
princess ammie
Aw meanie, ;^; that's so sad. As for Gijinka, it sounds pretty cool ^^ I diffidently like pokemon, lol xP My sister and I have been trying to write a series together. One of those ones where there is two different sets of books, but they both come together in the same story line-ish. The thing is we've been thinking of ideas for it and constantly rewriting (or at least i have) for seven years now >.<;; I prefer fantasy, it allows a little bit more open space in my opinion, there's not a whole lot of research or knowledge that goes into it, unless you really want to have those awesome elements in the story. Though, be being a girl, any stories I try to write are always romance no matter what, because I'm cheesy like that >.>;;

Eh, I'm over it. Moved on and so forth. Yeah, Gijinka is a very exciting concept. But, still... who doesn't like Pokémon? A collaborative series, eh? Sounds pretty neat ^^ Fantasy is good, yeah; means you can write about anything. Wars, history, people; you can always write about them later on. As for romance, there are touches in mine, but it's balanced out by demons and mutilation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff