Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I re-open the shop in a new thread with a make over??

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
GOLD!!!! >D 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Puppy

Escenses
princess ammie

maybeXXXXcanXXbeXXofXXsomeXXassistance ?

My name is ESCENSES and I would like to work here.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't 'dislike' a lot of things, i'm actually a really nice and adaptable person. I don't tolerate rudeness and i absolutely sweets like chocolate. I play five instruments: guitar, ukuele, drums, bass guitar and piano. I am in a gold winning choir in my hometown. My favorite food would have to be sushi, since i was basically born with them. COMICS are my nerd-side. My dad showed them to me when i was kid and i just got..addicted; big fan of MARVEL and DC. Favorite out of Marvel would be the avengers and favorite out of DC would be Nightwing and Robin(since they're the same person). Logan lerman..is my favorite actor c: I listen to various kinds of music, so...anything that sounds good? I mostly listen to Beatles, Michael Buble, New songs. I'm awkward, eheh.
                Graphics, post layouts, and thread layouts. I'm not so good with coding. Actually i'm quite horrible at it..eheh.
                Well, weekends i'm free from 3:30-7:30 (CALIFORNIA TIME), but for fridays it's 3:30-6:30. Saturdays, i'm pretty sure i'm totally free since i probably don't have much to do, but if i am busy on saturday, just order anyways, i'm pretty sure i won't be gone long. I am not available sundays most of the time. Rarely, i get online on Sundays.
                Well, for easy stuff is about 6k-8k (2-3 photos + 1 quote, name and/or role ; Depending on order), medium stuff is 10k-12k (3-4 photos + 2 quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order), hard stuff is 13.5k-18k (4-6 photos + 3 quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order), and the real complex stuff is 18k-25k (6+ photos + unlimi-quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order). Usually, people bribe me in any of those ranges, so ya c:
                [derp]
                Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon~ ^w^

xxxxxSincerly,

ESCENSES

Welcome ^^ You're all set up as an artist now. <3

Timid Gawker

o: I see. I see. I shall have to read better next time. Apologies.
Edit;; I did not see if a picture was needed, but if so: <3

princess ammie

hello, hello! is anyone home?

My name is Maskee Noodles and I would like to make a purchase!
          The artist I want a layout from is princess ammie.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my characterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Juliette Mandes
                xxxxx Nickname:Julie
                xxxxx Personality: She is a feisty little thing that is determined to get what she wants at any and all risks. Julie can often be rude or disrespectful, teasing, or naughty, but most people expect that from young teenagers, right? However, despite her behavior, she does have her moments were she is very helpful and kind. She likes to keep up her childish smile and tends to only act out when life becomes dull.
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: Favorite: Flowers. Likes: Sweets. Hates: weeds/wilting plants. Dislikes: Strangers, large animals.

Hilarious Genius

princess ammie
Escenses
princess ammie

maybeXXXXcanXXbeXXofXXsomeXXassistance ?

My name is ESCENSES and I would like to work here.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't 'dislike' a lot of things, i'm actually a really nice and adaptable person. I don't tolerate rudeness and i absolutely sweets like chocolate. I play five instruments: guitar, ukuele, drums, bass guitar and piano. I am in a gold winning choir in my hometown. My favorite food would have to be sushi, since i was basically born with them. COMICS are my nerd-side. My dad showed them to me when i was kid and i just got..addicted; big fan of MARVEL and DC. Favorite out of Marvel would be the avengers and favorite out of DC would be Nightwing and Robin(since they're the same person). Logan lerman..is my favorite actor c: I listen to various kinds of music, so...anything that sounds good? I mostly listen to Beatles, Michael Buble, New songs. I'm awkward, eheh.
                Graphics, post layouts, and thread layouts. I'm not so good with coding. Actually i'm quite horrible at it..eheh.
                Well, weekends i'm free from 3:30-7:30 (CALIFORNIA TIME), but for fridays it's 3:30-6:30. Saturdays, i'm pretty sure i'm totally free since i probably don't have much to do, but if i am busy on saturday, just order anyways, i'm pretty sure i won't be gone long. I am not available sundays most of the time. Rarely, i get online on Sundays.
                Well, for easy stuff is about 6k-8k (2-3 photos + 1 quote, name and/or role ; Depending on order), medium stuff is 10k-12k (3-4 photos + 2 quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order), hard stuff is 13.5k-18k (4-6 photos + 3 quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order), and the real complex stuff is 18k-25k (6+ photos + unlimi-quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order). Usually, people bribe me in any of those ranges, so ya c:
                [derp]
                Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon~ ^w^

xxxxxSincerly,

ESCENSES

Welcome ^^ You're all set up as an artist now. <3
Thank you! c:

Hilarious Genius

I am 100% completely free now for now c:
So order away!

Hilarious Genius

Timid Gawker

Escenses

<3!
You sound so sweet. I shall come back and order from you next time.
o: Will you give me hugs? /Outstretches arms for you.
= w= I also really love your AT samples. So globbin' cute.
/Bumps for the contest. Numbero uno!

Hilarious Genius

Maskee Noodles

ou thank you emotion_kirakira
d'awh thanks, even though im a newbie, uhurhur.
ohoh, shore, huggles for you c: /hugs wee~
And thanks! AT is one of my favorite shows!
*finally someone who understands me
c: you're so kind!

Beloved Giver

princess ammie
jaqueline101
princess ammie

My name is jaqueline101 and I would like to make a purchase!
          The artist I want a layout from is Princess anime.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my threadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Title: Halloween IMP Fest~!!
                xxxxx Type: It's a contest thread.
                xxxxx Banners: Halloween IMP Fest~!!
                Rules~!
                Costume Contest~!
                Story Contest~!
                Halloween Contestants~!
                Countdown~!
                Reserved~!
                Bump~!
                xxxxx Extras: Dividers would be nice~
                xxxxx Coding:I believe yes >.< Not so sure what coding is .~.
                xxxxx Pictures: Halloween IMP Fest~!!
                Rules~!
                Costume Contest~!
                Story Contest~!
                Halloween Contestants~!
                Reserved~!
                Bump~!

xxxxx Color me: Would This be okay?
                xxxxx Words to Live By:Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, "Tis near Halloween!"
                xxxxx Size(s): The first banner should be a bit bigger than the others. The rest could be the same size~
                xxxxx Anything you missed: Not that I know of~
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: September 18/21st

Everything looks good ^^ I can diffidently get it to you before your due date ^^

Yay~! ^^
How much do I owe you?

Lonely Puppy

Escenses
Maskee Noodles

ou thank you emotion_kirakira
d'awh thanks, even though im a newbie, uhurhur.
ohoh, shore, huggles for you c: /hugs wee~
And thanks! AT is one of my favorite shows!
*finally someone who understands me
c: you're so kind!

Yay, we're all making friends already! TwT I'm so happy. She's right about you being sweet though. >w< And don't worry about being a newbie, we all have to start somewhere, I've already been making post layouts for about a year and I'm still learning the ropes. >.<;;

Lonely Puppy

Maskee Noodles
Escenses

<3!
You sound so sweet. I shall come back and order from you next time.
o: Will you give me hugs? /Outstretches arms for you.
= w= I also really love your AT samples. So globbin' cute.
/Bumps for the contest. Numbero uno!

Yay, thank you for bumping ^w^ I'm glad to hear, you'll be sticking around for a little bit to order again <3

Lonely Puppy

Maskee Noodles

o: I see. I see. I shall have to read better next time. Apologies.
Edit;; I did not see if a picture was needed, but if so: <3

princess ammie

My name is Maskee Noodles and I would like to make a purchase!

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my characterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Juliette Mandes
                xxxxx Nickname:Julie
                xxxxx Personality: She is a feisty little thing that is determined to get what she wants at any and all risks. Julie can often be rude or disrespectful, teasing, or naughty, but most people expect that from young teenagers, right? However, despite her behavior, she does have her moments were she is very helpful and kind. She likes to keep up her childish smile and tends to only act out when life becomes dull.
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: Favorite: Flowers. Likes: Sweets. Hates: weeds/wilting plants. Dislikes: Strangers, large animals.

Gah! o.o thank you very much for pointing out that there was no slot for pictures. There should have been one, idk what happened to it >.<;; please give me a moment to fix that up. I'm very sorry T^T

Lonely Puppy

Maskee Noodles

Alright, I believed I fixed the coding problem...

[quote="ARTIST'S NAME HERE"][/quote]

[size=14][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][color=#335511] hello, hello! is anyone home? [/color][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#669933]
My name is [color=#aacc44][b]YOUR USER NAME[/b][/color] and I would like to make a purchase!
The artist I want a layout from is [color=#aacc44][b][u]ARTIST'S NAME[/u][/b][/color].

[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]Everything you need to know about my character[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#99ee00]♬[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
[list][list][list]
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]full name[/i]
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]nickname[/i]
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Describe how your character acts.
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b][/color] List things your character likes and dislikes. Make it clear whether it's a like or a dislike please.
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your character.
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
[size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#335511][b]When you need the outline done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

If you could just fill this one out, if it's not too much trouble, that would be great. I'm sorry for the minor technical difficulty. >.<;; And I'm also for quoting you like a million times in just the last couple minutes >.<;; ((I work fast though, thats why lol))

Lonely Puppy

jaqueline101

Yay~! ^^
How much do I owe you?

Um.....it's hard to tell right now, since I usually judge how much a layout is worth based on how much time and effort I put into it, but I can tell you that it will be no more than 20k, or at least around there... (( probably less.....idk I'm horrible at pricing, I'm sorry >.<;; ))

Edit:: also, the last picture link, the one where it says bump isn't working for me >.<;; could you possibly send it to me again??

Loyal Wife

princess ammie

My name is Sugar Shy Studios and I would like to make a purchase!

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my threadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Title:Sugar Lumps Discount
                xxxxx Type: Art shop
                xxxxx Banners: Welcome Banner, About The owner and shop, Samples, Pricing options, order from me, White list, Black list, Satisfied customers, Links
                xxxxx Extras: A button and side banner would be nice, if you don't mind.
                xxxxx Coding: Sure
                xxxxx Pictures: One two three four

I'd like it if you could find more cutesy pictures. I'm no good at finding them. ^^'
                xxxxx Color me:#FF3E96, #4EEE94
                xxxxx Words to Live By: lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to songs, or other threads linked to the thread being made.
                xxxxx Size(s): If you would like the main banner or buttons and things specific sizes, please say so here
                xxxxx Anything you missed: The thread is based off of a cute Cafe/bakery theme, the colors are mint, and pink. I have 41k, and thats all I have, if that's not enough I can always give you art. You can find my samples here
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: I don't have one ^^'

Hilarious Genius

princess ammie

ou thanks emotion_kirakira
and yeah, i work on my tablet so it's not exactly photoshop worthy jahdjksa. c:
haha~ but you're right, we all have to start somewhere~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers