Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I re-open the shop in a new thread with a make over??

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
GOLD!!!! >D 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

User Image

>IF YOUxxxxxxxxREALLYxxxxxxxxPUT YOURxxxxxxxxFAITHxxxxxxxxIN ME
████████████████████████████████████████████xx█████████████████
>>>>>WHEN YOU'RE LOST HERE OR I AM

forever with your soulxxxxxxxxwaiting above you

xx JXUXSXTXXLXIXKXEXXTXHXEXXSXHXIXNXIXNXGXXMXOXOXN<

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXGeneral Rules

1. Follow Gaia's ToS. I shouldn't have to say this, but just to be sure.

2. Absolutely, never steal. This means do not browse the artists samples
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >and take a finished layout without paying, or taking a layout an artist has made you,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >switching it up a bit, and selling it as your own.

3. Be respectful to both the artists, and other customers.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >Please no flaming, trolling, or cussing anyone out.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >If you have a problem with someone, talk to me, and I will take care of it.

XXXXXXXXXXXOrdering Rules

1. Please fill out all forms correctly. Do not alter my forms. They are the way they are for a reason.

2. Quote the artist you wish to order from so Gaia will notify them of your order.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >Be sure to quote them before you post. If you go back and edit your post so you're quoting the artist,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >it will not work. Also, the proper form for quoting someone is as follows...
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >
                                [quote="artisits name"][/quote]

3. Rush orders are not always appreciated. Artists cannot be on 24/7 to serve your needs.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >It's always nice to message the artist first to see if they're able to do an order for you
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >in a short amount of time, or to see if they're accepting at the moment.

4. Be sure to pay for the completed layout before using it. You can pay for it as you order,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >or after it's completed, but be sure to pay no matter what, because artists put a lot of time into it.

5. Artists are allowed to charge whatever they would like for their layouts.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >If the price of the layout seems too extreme, message me, and we'll see if we can work something out between you and the artist.

6. Tips are always optional, but they are very much appreciated by all artists.

XXXXXXXXXXXEmployee Rules

1. If you are going to be away for a period of time without internet or free time, please be sure to tell me so I can change your status to 'not accepting'.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >It is rude to leave for days on end, without telling anyone, because people will still be requesting orders from you and you won't be able to make them.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >The same goes for if you're only accepting a few orders. I can put you on 'semi-hiatus'.

2. I would really like this thread to be constantly active. Talking to each other in this thread about anything is completely fine.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >If there are no current conversations going on, however, I ask that all artists BUMP the page at least twice a week if possible.

3. If an artist has not been around for a while, or isn't posting in the shop, I will send them a message asking if they still wish to work here.
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >If the artist does not reply, I will remove them from the shop, and open up their slot for someone else. No exceptions.

Lonely Puppy

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXprincess ammie

User Image
                                              1. I like to read, write, sing, and make graphics for other people. I don't usually like to make layouts for myself, however, because I never seem satisfied. I make layouts for both forums and guilds, as well as complete thread layouts such as this one. I'm on Gaia for about four hours every day, except on the weekends or days off from school in which i am online all the time. I charge anywhere between 3-8k based on the content of the layout, and how long it takes me. As for thread layouts, I charge 20k for graphics and coding, but only 10k for just graphics.

XXXXXXXXXXXquarrk( Hiatus )

User Image
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image2. I don't 'dislike' a lot of things, i'm actually a really nice and adaptable person. I don't tolerate rudeness and i absolutely sweets like chocolate. I play five instruments: guitar, ukuele, drums, bass guitar and piano. I am in a gold winning choir in my hometown. My favorite food would have to be sushi, since i was basically born with them. COMICS are my nerd-side. My dad showed them to me when i was kid and i just got..addicted; big fan of MARVEL and DC. Favorite out of Marvel would be the avengers and favorite out of DC would be Nightwing and Robin(since they're the same person). Logan lerman..is my favorite actor c: I listen to various kinds of music, so...anything that sounds good? I mostly listen to Beatles, Michael Buble, New songs. I'm awkward, eheh. I do graphics, post layouts, and thread layouts. I'm not so good with coding. Actually i'm quite horrible at it...Well, weekends i'm free from 3:30-7:30 (CALIFORNIA TIME), but for fridays it's 3:30-6:30. Saturdays, i'm pretty sure i'm totally free since i probably don't have much to do, but if i am busy on saturday, just order anyways, i'm pretty sure i won't be gone long. I am not available sundays most of the time. Rarely, i get online on Sundays. Well, for easy stuff is about 6k-8k (2-3 photos + 1 quote, name and/or role ; Depending on order), medium stuff is 10k-12k (3-4 photos + 2 quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order), hard stuff is 13.5k-18k (4-6 photos + 3 quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order), and the real complex stuff is 18k-25k (6+ photos + unlimi-quotes, name, and/or role ; Depending on order). Usually, people bribe me in any of those ranges, so ya c:

XXXXXXXXXXXWotamin( Semi-Hiatus )

User Image
                                              3. Hello! My name is Shirley, I'm sixteen and in chemistry major. I'm hoping to
                                              expand my skills in graphic design. I really like reading manga, watching anime, and playing
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageRPG games. Oh yeah, I also adore roleplaying ! So it would be nice to find others who love roleplaying as well. There's not a whole lot that I dislike. . . Except for school, but isn't that everybody? Haha ~ I also can not tolerate being rushed. I usually finish an order within an hour or two, but if they start to rush me, it can take a whole day or so to complete. I specialize specifically in graphics, post-layouts, banners, and also signatures ONLY. Please no coding. I'm on Gaia 24/7 - well, that is when I don't have school. Or plans, which is rare. /nolifestatus. I don't charge an exact amount for anything. Usually, I let the customer decide how much it's worth so there won't be any overpriced layouts.

XXXXXXXXXXXi am the flame prince

User Image
                                              1. I'm 17 years old and I live in California, finishing up my last year of high school. I'm
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagein love with Role Playing -- it's one of the things I truly enjoy participating in. I'm an aspiring musician; I play guitar, piano and I sing. I'm currently trying to work on writing my own songs, but that's never an easy task to do without the right inspiration. I have a boyfriend whom lives in England so I'm often online talking to him on Skype or on Steam playing video-games galore! I like to think that I'm quite good with layouts, but I'm well aware there are many layouts better, and prettier, than mine. But I thought it'd be nice to help make layouts for people, since I know good layouts are hard to find, especially people willing to do layouts for low prices, or prices that work well for people whom aren't willing to spend x amount of gold, or don't have that much. I love coding, even though it can be quite frustrating at times, as I'm sure you know. xD I enjoy making thread layouts but I wouldn't call it my strong point. I'm on basically everyday. Thursday nights are a little tricky for me, due to my music lesson being from 7pm-8pm. Other than that, usually, the rest of the week is fine. As stated above, I skype with my boyfriend everyday, so some days may be a little bit slower, but I'm always online and I usually can get layouts done in a day, two days max. Prices probably ranging from 10k - 50k at most, but of course it always depends on what type of things they want.

XXXXXXGeu XX( Hiatus )

User Image
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image1. Annyeong~! My name is Alice, or Unni, you can call me either :3 Umm lets see... about myself? Well I am an artist with both performing and visual arts.. I am a huge fan of Kpop and just foreign music in general. I love anime, im half japanese and half european.. umm dislikes? Ughh... well i dont know, i am a pretty open minded person so i dont dislike a lot of thing.. OH! wait.. I dont like Power Rangers > n < they freak me out. I do Banners, Signatures, Some Thread layouts, and Post layouts (L shaped, regular, Etc...) Im on at least once everyday! I will be on for a while each day, though if am not going to be on for one day I will tell you or post it. Usually I let the customer decide how much a layout's worth.. though if its too low of a price I will say so cause i dont want to feel ripped off.

XXXXXXXXXXX5imi

User Image
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image1. I! Am The Simi. Yes! The Simi! Fear me!!! Muwahaha!! No, not really >u>; Anyway. I'm 5imi and I am an awkward penguin of sorts but super excitable otherwise. I love to code, like you would not believe. It's like a new hobby or something. I love to write too and adore music like one wouldn't believe. Games of course, I'm like a guy when it comes down to the video games @ u @; I like kool-aid too @ u @ Lots. OH YEAUH! I can code a layout for a post, I can code a thread layout. I can't get really fancy with pictures given my lack in GIMP or Photoshop but picmonkey and photobucket have sufficed my own needs. I want to figure out banners, even if they just look plain and simple because to me a banner should be just simple and professional. Just about everyday, I am on Gaia, lurking around and being generally bored. Given that my life has come to an annoying stand still, I figured I should at the least, do something on Gaia. I can get to coding layouts as soon as I get them. I do RP, but I tend to ignore my RPs at times and/or most of the time they're privates, so they can wait. I always try to finish coding a layout as soon as possible. I've never worked in a coding shop before so, this would be the first time. I don't think I'd know what to charge really... Uh... I guess I'd just leave it open for discussion with the customer depending on how much they liked it. Or y'know, just with items from the wishlist. I've seen artists do that and felt that that could work just as fantastically.

XXXXXXXXXXXGoodnight Burrito

User Image
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image1. I'm an easy going person for the most part. I'll generally agree with most things unless I have no idea what your talking about. I'm more artistic then I am academic, and I dance, sing, play five instruments and draw. But English is also a passion of mine, and I aspire to write scrips and screen plays in the future. I love to talk, and I possibly talk to much lol I love making friends and being friends and snuggles. annnnd I have pink hair! Graphics (mostly this), Layouts and banners (not as much for banners, but I can suffer through them). I'm on most nights, and generally all weekend. Simple things (2-3 pictures, name and a quote/lyric): 5k-8k; medium (4-5ish pictures, name and roll, 2-3 quotes/lyrics): 9k-11k; harder (5+pictures, name and roll, any number of quotes/lyrcis and a gif): 12k-16k. Then just adding a gif into any of that is 5k to the original price.

XXXXXXXXXXXWopples( Semi-Hiatus )

User Image
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image1. Well, I graduated with the class of 2012. So, yes .. I am out of high school. I'm an easy-going kind of person, flexible with schedules, and I try to get things done as soon as possible. I have two jobs. One of them is a job at the local high school. I teach the color guard section in the marching band. During the winter, we have a winter guard program where we compete every weekend from January till April. We start practice in November and we practice in the evenings on Mondays, Thursdays, and practically the whole day on Saturday, unless it's a competition day of course. I, myself, will be in another winter guard group, a world class group. We practice on Sundays. I played the Oboe in band when I was in high school and due to color guard experiences, I'm also a dancer. In college, I want to pursue business and dance as my majors so that one day I can open my own company. My other job isn't as important as this one haha. In the summer, I'm pretty much not available because I am in the Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps. You could say it's like a "professional" marching band. We travel around the country to compete with other corps. That's pretty much my life right now. Take note, for the link picture on the very bottom. I am the dancer boy on the far right. (: Enjoy. As of right now, I'm sort of new with this whole l-shape banner things. I'm not exactly .. bad at it, but just decent enough. One or two pictures would be my strongest. I'm on Gaia like everyday! On weekends though, I'm really busy so I rarely have time to get on. Sometimes I get caught up on both jobs because they overlap, sometimes, on Mondays and Thursdays. Well ... I've never worked at a shop before. I don't exactly know how much post layouts cost...

XXXXXXXXXXXBACKYARD TEA PARTY

User Image
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image1. Ahaha, well. ;v; I joined Gaia because I love roleplaying, so as you can imagine, I spend much of my time doing that. Since I love roleplaying, I must also love writing. =w=; Won't deny it. I think I love coding as much as I love the actual roleplaying aspect, to be quite honest. OTL Ahhh, I am a stickler for all things yaoi (provided we don't have any yaoi hands or necks going awn >v>') and I am a connoisseur of sweets. Especially cakes. I will one day have diabetes probably and it will be worth it. quq; Or not. Tea is super girly and enjoys all things colorful and frilly and just yee- Tea likes to look at girls dressed in the aforementioned colorful frills. ;v;' I'm not overly fond of mushrooms, though, or any music in which the lyrics are degrading or incomprehensible. e 3 e; I also have a terrible, terrible love for adding emotes to everything, since I feel like I'm talking to robots when I don't. OH AND I ALSO LOVELOVELOVE CHATTING OTL I've always got something to talk about, and even if I don't, I'll probably spout out some random s**t on the spot to keep the conversation going. ; A;' So, uh. If you're a surly grumpy-a** jerkwad, I'm probably still going to try talking to you and giving you feels and hugs and things. Because I just can't help myself. LET ME LOVE YOU- QAQ I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades- I dabble with some things, but I'm not what you would call a master of anything. Particularly, I code and work with the various ways you can utilize it- threads, post formats, whatever. I absolutely CANNOT make pretty graphics to save my life, though, so. Expect simple, clean graphics in basic... shapes and designs. =v= If you want complex graphics, don't come to Tea or bring your own. On another note, the majority of my work IS screencapped for the sake of appearance, and having the coding viewed as it should be. If you order from me, you should expect the same, as well as a copy of the actual coding should you wish to modify it or whatever. I'm on Gaia pretty much all the time, so unless I'm busy with work of my own, I'm always available for work, unless I get too swamped and go on a lazy rampage. I've never actually had to put a price on my work, so I suppose I'll leave it at a 45k minimum for a more complex code, and for more simple coding, the customer can suggest a price, and we can negotiate from there. If I feel like I'm being ripped off or some jank, I WILL let you know, but generally I'm just happy to receive gold? quq Mama is poor, ante up.

Lonely Puppy

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXPost Layout Form

[quote="ARTIST'S NAME HERE"][/quote]

[size=14][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][color=#335511] hello, hello! is anyone home? [/color][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][/size]
                                [list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#669933]
                                My name is [color=#aacc44][b]YOUR USER NAME[/b][/color] and I would like to make a purchase!
                                The artist I want a layout from is [color=#aacc44][b][u]ARTIST'S NAME[/u][/b][/color].

[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]Everything you need to know about my character[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#99ee00]♬[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                [list][list][list]
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]full name[/i]
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]nickname[/i]
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Describe how your character acts.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b][/color] List things your character likes and dislikes. Make it clear whether it's a like or a dislike please.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your character.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#335511][b]When you need the outline done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

XXXXXXXThread Layout Form

[quote="ARTIST'S NAME HERE"][/quote]

[size=14][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][color=#335511] hello, hello! is anyone home? [/color][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][/size]
                                My name is [color=#aacc44][b]YOUR USER NAME[/b][/color] and I would like to make a purchase!
                                The artist I want a layout from is [color=#aacc44][b][u]ARTIST'S NAME[/u][/b][/color].

[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]Everything you need to know about my thread[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#99ee00]♬[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                [list][list][list]
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Title:[/b][/color] The title of your thread
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Type:[/b][/color] What type of thread is it, quest, bump, art, shop, role play, etc.?
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Banners:[/b][/color] Put the different banner titles here
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Extras:[/b][/color] If you would like a side bar, divider, buttons, etc. please say so here
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Coding:[/b][/color] Yes or no? Basically, do you want it coded, or would you just like graphics from the artist?
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to songs, or other threads linked to the thread being made.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Size(s):[/b][/color] If you would like the main banner or buttons and things specific sizes, please say so here
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#335511][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your desired thread.
                                [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=#335511][b]When you need the outline done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

XXXXXXXXXXXApplication

[quote="princess ammie"][/quote]

[size=14][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][color=#335511] maybe[color=white]XX[/color]i[color=white]XX[/color]can[color=white]XX[/color]be[color=white]XX[/color]of[color=white]XX[/color]some[color=white]XX[/color]assistance ? [/color][color=#99ee00]♫[/color][/size]
                                My name is [color=#aacc44][b]YOUR USER NAME[/b][/color] and I would like to work here.

[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]Everything you need to know about me...[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=#99ee00]♬[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                [list][list][list]
                                [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((First, tell me a little bit about yourself. Things you like, dislike, hobbies, etc.))[/color][/i][/size]
                                [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me what you specialize in, graphics, coding, thread layouts, banners, everything, etc.))[/color][/i][/size]
                                [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me how much time you spend gaia/when you'll be available to do post layouts))[/color][/i][/size]
                                [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Tell me approximately how much you charge for layouts))[/color][/i][/size]
                                [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] ((Please post a link to your sample thread here))[/color][/i][/size]
                                [color=#335511]▰[color=#99ee00]▰[/color]▰ [color=#ddff55]♥[/color][/color][color=#99ee00]⊱[/color] [size=16][color=#99ee00]♪[/color][/size] [size=9][i][color=#669933] Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon~ ^w^

[color=white]xxxxx[/color]Sincerly,[/color]
                                [size=14][color=#335511][i]YOUR USER NAME[/i][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                [center][url=PLEASE PUT A PICTURE THAT REPRESENTS YOU HERE] [ x ] [/url][/center]

Lonely Puppy

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXBump Contest

1. Any thread that plans on being around a while needs to be constantly active with either conversation
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >or bumps. If you'd like to stay around a bit, and chat with us, feel free to bump too. <3

2. Any one who bumps 50 times in this thread, will get their choice at either
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >a free layout from any artist, or 5k.

3. All bumps must be numbered to qualify. When you've completed bumping, just shoot me a pm
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >with the page number you completed on and I'll be sure to either pay for your next layout,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >or give you 5k.

XXXXXXXXXXXPage Contest

1. Page contests are always fun. Sometimes they can get a bit competitive and funny,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >but they're also good for keeping a thread alive.

2. The first person to post on pages 7, 10, 13, 15, 19, 23, 25, 27, 33, 38, 42, 47, 50, 55, 59, 62, 68, 71, 73, 78,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >80, 84, 87, 91, 97, 100, 108, 113, 123, 133, 143, 150, 157, 160, 163, 165, 165, 173, 175, 177, 183, 188,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >192, 197, and 200 will receive their choice of a free layout from any artist, or 5k.

3. If you are participating in the bump contest and you are the first poster on one of the specified pages,
                                ▰▰▰ 2. ⊱ ♥ > >you will not receive the prize. It must be either a post for a conversation or an order to qualify.

Lonely Puppy

User Image

User Image

User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/shop-test/t.82077911/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/melody5.png[/IMG][/url]

Lonely Puppy

User Image

User Image

User Image>>>>>User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>>>>>User Image

User Image>>>>>User Image

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Lonely Puppy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items