Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I re-open the shop in a new thread with a make over??

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
GOLD!!!! >D 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 157 158 159 > >> »|

Space Hero

20,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Wotamin
Yuri2476

iP o c k y - hime

Hello! Just making sure -
Would you still like your layout to be done by me?
/since I haven't logged on in a while >- <

Yes, I want the layout to be done by you. Thank you.

Gracious Sweetheart

iP o c k y - hime

Do you know what song the Luka was from? >- <
I wanted to see if I could find more models because this is a bit hard to use
- - And I'm not having much luck finding any other pictures of her looking shy ! *w *

Lonely Puppy

Sugar Shy Studios

How is this??

Loyal Wife

princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios

How is this??

It's wonderful <3 Thank you. how much do I owe ya?

Gracious Sweetheart

Rykushiba
Wotamin

hello, hello! is anyone home?

My name is Rykushiba and I would like to make a purchase!
          The artist I want a layout from is Wotamin.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my characterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Solomon
                xxxxx Nickname: Sol
                xxxxx Personality: Solomon is a fairly relaxed and optimistic. He tends to be quiet at times, and not because he’s shy. He just prefers be a casual observer to everyone. When anything extra-ordinary is happening, he just sits on the sidelines and cheers it on. This leads many to assume he is lazy, but that really isn't the truth either. He simply prefers to take life’s challenges at his own pace; which can sometimes frustrate people who have to work with him.
                Contrary to his appearance, he’s very calm, collected and rather mature. It takes a lot to shake him out of his normal behavioral patterns, as he reacts to even the most outlandish things as if they were nothing, merely giving a smile and a nod. He doesn't really care what people do, so long as it makes them happy and isn't self-destructive. Some might accuse him of being desensitized and to be honest, they wouldn't be too far from the truth since he sometimes becomes oblivious to the situations around him. He believes that the best way to deal with strangeness is to simply act like it’s nothing out of the ordinary and go along with everything. In general, though, he wishes simply to help others see the world in a different and more fulfilling way, even if they resisted.
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Peace and Tranquility, Nature, Flowers, Friends, Observing, The changing skylines/seasons // Dislikes: Unneeded Bloodshed, Arguments, Serious Personalities, Destruction, Weeds
                xxxxx Models/Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5
                xxxxx Anything you missed: This guy is supposed to represent equality - balance. His magics have to do with light, so also something pure, holy, and elegant. One more thing about him is he's also your natural hippy, so an edge of floral design to go with him please. Sample 1 with the elf woman is a great example of what I mean *w* I would like it if you used all the pictures too (it isn't a lot, right?). I'd like the quote to be in there a long with his name (obviously). Solomon, just Solomon. I'd like it to be L-shaped please (like what you did with Noir's if you remember) Roman ninja girl's order is a perfect example of an idea on the shape and pic placement. Do you think you can make a Footer pic out of picture 5 please?
                xxxxx Color me:Ghostwhite, Gainsboro, Silver, #ccccdd, and #111122
                xxxxx Words to Live By: "Drink in the richness of the whole, beautiful world that exists beyond the obvious. Marvel each and every day at the magnificence of life."
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: Take your time, it's all fine =w= I checked your slots and saw you were quite stalked on orders and hope you are still available... ; u ;

muwhahaha It is late
But i have a question about the footer picture (#5)
Would you still like it included in the L-format along with the others?
And do you have any specific size for the footer?

Lonely Puppy

Sugar Shy Studios
princess ammie
Sugar Shy Studios

How is this??

It's wonderful <3 Thank you. how much do I owe ya?

Well 20k is the usual price for threads, so is that alright??

Lonely Puppy

xX_MissToxicPrincess_Xx
princess ammie

hello, hello! is anyone home?

My name is xX_MissToxicPrincess_Xx and I would like to make a purchase!
          The artist I want a layout from is princess ammie.

xxxxxxxEverything you need to know about my characterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Name: Charlie Ying Lín
                xxxxx Nickname: N/A People just call him Charlie.
                xxxxx Personality: He's a goof ball, but always serious about his studies, and he's also kind and energetic.
                xxxxx Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Joking around, having fun, keeping up his gpa,
                xxxxx Models/Pictures: one two three four
                xxxxx Anything you missed: He's based off of Ling from the Mulan movies.
                xxxxx Color me:The only color requirement is navy. other than that, feel free to have fun. xD
                xxxxx Words to Live By: Wish that I had a girl worth fighting for
                xxxxx When you need the outline done by: whenever you can~

Do you have any....larger pictures?? The ones you sent are all small, and I can't do much when more than half his body is cut off in most of them >.<;;

Lonely Puppy

Unicorns Shall Save Me
Not sure if you wanted to change what the main page of the guild says but, here you go

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Welcome to Total Gaia Magazine!
Currently we are working on our Issue #1 based around Halloween!
What will you dream on Halloween?

Banner
User Image

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hi. I was wondering who made the main layout for this thread? Nvm, lol, I know now.

I was wondering if it's possible to have a thread layout made for existing banners? And not for a role play either, but for something like a minishop, that can showcase the items/art I'm selling (so can't have an extremely huge empty space taking up all of the space, though a bit is lovely. )

Lonely Puppy

Lyanda
Hi. I was wondering who made the main layout for this thread? Nvm, lol, I know now.

I was wondering if it's possible to have a thread layout made for existing banners? And not for a role play either, but for something like a minishop, that can showcase the items/art I'm selling (so can't have an extremely huge empty space taking up all of the space, though a bit is lovely. )

Do you mean existing as in you already have the pictures and just want it coded, or.....??

Lonely Puppy

Rave Cow

User ImageUser Image

THERE'S A* PRICE TO PAY

say goodbye toxxxxxxxthe good old daysxxxxxxxgoodbye

(xxCAN'T BE SAVED I CAME TO PLAYxx)
-------------------------------

IXGXEXTXXDXOXWXNXXOXNXXYXOXUXRXXKXNXEXEXSXXAXNXDXXPXRXAXY
>>>>>>>>WATCH YOUR FUTURE FADE
>>>>>xxxxxxxxxxbxexsxtxxgxextxxoxuxtxxoxfxxmxyxxwxaxyxxUser Image

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

>>>>>>> XLocationX ...

>>>>>>>>>> XWithX ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>> XFeelingX ...

{ Outside One's Conscious:: ... }

O.G. Champion

Wotamin

The song is called Himitsu no Kakera but if you can't work with any of those images, I have some others ones like this one.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
princess ammie
Lyanda

Do you mean existing as in you already have the pictures and just want it coded, or.....??
Yes kinda. Like I have a really lamely coded and old shop layout that I made myself and I wish to have re-coded. I already have the banners, so I don't need them.

Genius

It's great but could I just get it resized? It's too big and the graphics don't line up.
princess ammie
Rave Cow

User ImageUser Image

THERE'S A* PRICE TO PAY

say goodbye toxxxxxxxthe good old daysxxxxxxxgoodbye

(xxCAN'T BE SAVED I CAME TO PLAYxx)
-------------------------------

IXGXEXTXXDXOXWXNXXOXNXXYXOXUXRXXKXNXEXEXSXXAXNXDXXPXRXAXY
>>>>>>>>WATCH YOUR FUTURE FADE
>>>>>xxxxxxxxxxbxexsxtxxgxextxxoxuxtxxoxfxxmxyxxwxaxyxxUser Image

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

>>>>>>> XLocationX ...

>>>>>>>>>> XWithX ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>> XFeelingX ...

{ Outside One's Conscious:: ... }

Sinshipper Genesis's Other Half

Wotamin

The footer is a separate picture of the whole order, but in a way still apart of it o:
And no not really, cept I don't want it super small...like a medium-large cuz pic 5 is actually one of my fav pictures of the whole set <3
Lol yeah I know it's late, but das okay! I can't even make his profile yet cuz the owner still has to make preparations in her guild ^^

I was also wondering...if you'd be willing to take in another order from mwa.... ; u ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff