• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
LuvDragon
Icey Promise
luvdragon

Colors- Antique Brass #CD9575, Burly Wood 3 #CDAA7D, or White
Fonts-Century Gothic
Effects- Something similar to my current profile, square boxes with rounded edges > o >; Maybe even a bunny cursor? Can you use this for a background please? x1
Price/ Bride- 3bil?

Very sorry it took me so long. I got busy with work.
I'm finished with the profile. Please give me your feedback. I'll change what I can.

I'm so sorry ; o ; I kinda forgot I posted here
;u; A friend was able to make something for me...
I'll give you something for going through the trouble ; o ;

Wild Mystic

Icey Promise

I'm so sorry ; o ; I kinda forgot I posted here
;u; A friend was able to make something for me...
I'll give you something for going through the trouble ; o ;

Lol its ok, things happen.
And don't worry about paying, no need.

Wild Mystic

Wild Mystic

Wild Mystic

Who is ready for Christmas?
I was wondering if you do really hard profile?
I want a i spy profile with ten hidden items or people pokemon or naruto theamed with them hidden in the picture that you have to find. i know it's a crazy request so i understand if it's inpossiable.
willing to pay alot for it.

Wild Mystic

peteyq10
I want a i spy profile with ten hidden items or people pokemon or naruto theamed with them hidden in the picture that you have to find. i know it's a crazy request so i understand if it's inpossiable.

Hmm. Maybe. could you explain a little more? What do you mean hidden? I can hide panels and have them pop up and people hover over them.
I can make pics fade into almost nothing until you hover over them....

sweatdrop Sorry... trying to get a better understanding.
LuvDragon
peteyq10

Hmm. Maybe. could you explain a little more? What do you mean hidden? I can hide panels and have them pop up and people hover over them.

yeah i want it to be a big picture with the items or people hidden in it like where's waldo but they have to be hidden enough you have to look for them but not there unless you move your mouse over them. for example lets do naruto you have a picture of the leaf villeag with the buildings and other stuff maybe a marketsqure with alot of people and cover and you have to look for the ten things listed off to the side maybe a button you click on to show whats hidden. i also need my post count and comments to be there to either click a button for them or something. i know it's a very hard request but i'am willing to give alot of gold and items for this. it can be pokemon too of the same way.

Wild Mystic

peteyq10
LuvDragon
peteyq10

yeah i want it to be a big picture with the items or people hidden in it like where's waldo but they have to be hidden enough you have to look for them but not there unless you move your mouse over them. for example lets do naruto you have a picture of the leaf villeag with the buildings and other stuff maybe a marketsqure with alot of people and cover and you have to look for the ten things listed off to the side maybe a button you click on to show whats hidden. i also need my post count and comments to be there to either click a button for them or something. i know it's a very hard request but i'am willing to give alot of gold and items for this. it can be pokemon too of the same way.

Ok.... do you have an idea for a background pic? Give me a few days to see what I can come up with.
LuvDragon
peteyq10
LuvDragon
peteyq10

Ok.... do you have an idea for a background pic? Give me a few days to see what I can come up with.
not really just a good setting. ok thanks.

Wild Mystic

peteyq10
LuvDragon
peteyq10
LuvDragon
peteyq10

sorry for the delay. do to work and the holidays... I won't be able to get started until Saturday on the profile.
LuvDragon
peteyq10
LuvDragon
peteyq10
LuvDragon
peteyq10

sorry for the delay. do to work and the holidays... I won't be able to get started until Saturday on the profile.
thats ok i'am just glad your going to do do it at all.

Wild Mystic

peteyq10

I have an idea that might work. But I'm having problems with the background. I'm not very artistic. So... do you have a favorite amine?
LuvDragon
peteyq10

I have an idea that might work. But I'm having problems with the background. I'm not very artistic. So... do you have a favorite amine? yea naruto and pokemon, one piece. bleach.

Gaian

luvdragon

Colors- blue
Fonts- comic sans
Effects- fading panel, custom cursor and music Electric angel also find vocaloid background

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff