My computer doesn't show GIF movement. 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
I'm just going to dance now. *dances* 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 12 ]
Polls should be GIFs. BECAUSE I LOVE POLLS! 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Beloved Giver

LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
Wow! I would definitely order! Just one question. Can you make two avis hugging each other?

Thank you. heart
That sounds a bit complicated, but I could give it a try. 3nodding
OMG YOU WOULD!!! Ok

I would like one for me and my best friend.

Her And Me. Love you so! And how much is it? I onleh have 5k sweatdrop

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
Wow! I would definitely order! Just one question. Can you make two avis hugging each other?

Thank you. heart
OMG YOU WOULD!!! Ok

I'll certainly try.
The price depends on how complicated the animation is. I've never tried hugging, so it might take a lot of frames and editing, I'm not sure yet.
Also, your username is adorable. 3nodding

Beloved Giver

LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries

Thank you. heart
OMG YOU WOULD!!! Ok

I'll certainly try.
The price depends on how complicated the animation is. I've never tried hugging, so it might take a lot of frames and editing, I'm not sure yet.
Oh thank you dear! heart and now I has 7k >3<

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries

Thank you. heart
OMG YOU WOULD!!! Ok

I'll certainly try.

Whooo!
Well, I'm a little busy tonight, but I will try to create that for you tomorrow, is that alright? heart
Can you do mine? Ill pay you 5,000g.

Beloved Giver

LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries

Thank you. heart
OMG YOU WOULD!!! Ok

I'll certainly try.

Whooo!
Well, I'm a little busy tonight, but I will try to create that for you tomorrow, is that alright? heart
Yup, it's def. fine!!!

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Im Janie

Of course! What would you like me to animate on it? 3nodding

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
OMG YOU WOULD!!! Ok

I'll certainly try.

Whooo!
Yup, it's def. fine!!!

Alright, so if I edit the arms to a hugging position, I'll have to re-draw the dress underneath it. Which takes a lot of time to make it perfect, which would cost more gold.
Can you do me a favor and instead (unless you want to pay extra gold for me to do it myself, which would take a while as I don't know all the times your avatar is wearing as you don't have them available for viewing) , TekTek you and your friends avatars with the same exact outfits, but don't add a body. It'll look a little odd, but I only need the clothes and those work fine without a base. This way I have the dresses without the hands in the way, and I can edit them freely without re-drawing anything.
Does that make sense? I apologize if it doesn't.

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

This is really cute! <3
./considering!

A very close friend of mine's birthday is coming up. <3.

i really like the one you did back in '08.
;D
Ahah. It was thoroughly entertaining!

./stillconsidering.
subscribed for now ^^ [/size
could i get one of my current avatar?
Could you possibly make it lift its arm up (the one holding the cig) and then blowing out smoke after? * U*

Beloved Giver

LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
OMG YOU WOULD!!! Ok

I'll certainly try.

Whooo!
Yup, it's def. fine!!!

Alright, so if I edit the arms to a hugging position, I'll have to re-draw the dress underneath it. Which takes a lot of time to make it perfect, which would cost more gold.
Can you do me a favor and instead (unless you want to pay extra gold for me to do it myself, which would take a while as I don't know all the times your avatar is wearing as you don't have them available for viewing) , TekTek you and your friends avatars with the same exact outfits, but don't add a body. It'll look a little odd, but I only need the clothes and those work fine without a base. This way I have the dresses without the hands in the way, and I can edit them freely without re-drawing anything.
Yes it makes total sense! I just didn't tektek before is because my computers broken and this current computer is kinda jacked up :l

Beloved Giver

Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries

Whooo!
Yup, it's def. fine!!!

Yes it makes total sense! I just didn't tektek before is because my computers broken and this current computer is kinda jacked up :l
Me: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LovelyAngelCutie
Im Janie

Of course! What would you like me to animate on it? 3nodding

Well, can you make my masquerade go on and off.
Like, sparkle?
XD
Im bad at explaining things.

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries

Whooo!
Yup, it's def. fine!!!

No worries! I probably should have asked for a reference to begin with. It makes removing things and moving them around easier if I have a base (or in this case, lack of) to work with.

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Strawberry Strawberries
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries
LovelyAngelCutie
Strawberry Strawberries

Whooo!
Yup, it's def. fine!!!

Me: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome! I'll get on that as soon as I can. :] heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces