Welcome to Gaia! ::

we love you!

+ ♥ 1 100.0% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 47 48 49 >

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Coffed

i think i've finished! you can view and pick up your thread here!
      let me know if i missed anything or you want anything changed. :^)

eiffiee

hnf well your trade will be sitting there forever 'cause i'm not gonna accept it :^(
      pfffft, how could i not! and she's super cute ahh /// oh! okay, take care have fun w/ whatever you're doing heheh.
      ALSO immediately after seeing your order i started playing harvest moon again whoops.

La Chevalier Faber

it all makes sense to me, so don't worry! and if i have any questions i'll just ask c:
      thank you again so much <33 hopefully i'll get to it before school starts sobs

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

fast dont lie

and I shall answer as best as I can!
<333 you are welcome. thanks again for accepting!
omanschool...such a time consuming energy draining yet slightly enjoyable demon. (not that i would know...)
If you don't mind me asking is it college or...?

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

La Chevalier Faber

y-yep ... college...... my first year, actually.
      don't know how i'm gonna survive this one ;m;

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

fast dont lie

omy that's exciting! no doubt it'll be an adventure!
i think you'll do great! and hopefully you'll have lots of fun!

although this is a dumb question to be asking...any idea what you may be interested in pursuing? or just going to go through generals for now?

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

La Chevalier Faber

an adventure for sure! but not one i'm ready to take weeeeeps.
      but i really hope so! i guess i'm just scared of the work and new people ;m;

i'm transferring to a uni in 1-2 years hopefully, and i'm majoring in graphic communications!
      then i'll actually get money for whatever the heck i've learned through making graphics.
      how about you? are you done and over with school? surprised

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

fast dont lie

Awwwe. i understand that.
i would be the same way. heh.

oh i see. :O well that sounds fun!
and to get money for something you hopefully enjoy doing will be such a plus!

oh...me? i haven't gone to school...no...
made the mistake of "i'll wait a year" and well...now i'm just working. orz

Masterful Lover

fast dont lie

I've been checking here ever since you gave me that amazing layout,
AND YOU SEEM SO BUSY o.o so my friend and I have been waiting
for the day that you aren't so overwhelmed since whatever we need can wait /pats

I just hope that in the midst of taking care of all these people,
you're remembering to take care of yourself = u =b
and I just wanted to let you know I've been rooting for you
and the orders you've been cranking out look fantastic
regardless of the fact that they aren't mine LOL

also, just have to throw this out there, you and your friends are very talented,
all your styles are very different, but unique to each person and high quality
I get excited whenever an order is done so I can see what's next n wn
gaia is a better place with the wonderful work you three crank out.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image
                      fdlfdl * fdl fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl
                      madebyfdl
                        SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.   SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.    SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.
                        SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.   SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.    SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.

madebyfdl
                      fdlfdlfdlfdl to no nu friendz

: hello ! you can call me catsco
                      : i need a chatroom layout~ (coding & gfx, maybe even a skinny side bar if possible??)
                      : and i'm willing to pay 520 mill (just tell me if you'd like more!)

: my character's/thread name is zange natsume
                      : and they/it can be described as he has a hella cheerful personality! he doesn't really show any of his true feelings and lets it be overcome with humor instead. he can see literally everything with his right eye & he sometimes threatens other people (humorously) with their private issues to get what he wants (bad bunny) ~

: images : natsume
                      : song lyrics : this. you can pick whichever lines you'd like (from the English translation side of course). freeeeeedom ~
                      : color palettes : up to you
                      : fonts : up to you
                      : anything else : I don't think so~

: i need this by august 14th?? it's really more of a deadline cuz I can never say no to getting it sooner hhhhhaaaaa
                      : is this a rush order? idk but if it's considered a rush I'd be happy to pay more!!

no nu friendz

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
fast dont lie

You spelled "draw me like one of you french girls"
Small typo. *your

and that;s all that I'd liek changed. super happy with this ^^

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

La Chevalier Faber

mhm, definitely! i really wanna design advertisements and stuff but the only thing is that i can't draw to save my life omg
      so most of the graphic design programs require portfolios of art i've done and well, i have nothing!

omg lucky you ;m; i wanted to take a gap year but i realized what a lazy s**t i am and i probably would never go back.
      at least you're making money!!

Dementedly

oh gosh, i'm legit tearing up this is one of the sweetest things i've read in a long time and it really means a whole lot to me ; w;
      i was actually just thinking about you and your friend today! i assumed you found someone better to do your graphics or something haha! but the fact that you've been waiting really warms my heart and makes me all kinds of happy.
      but seriously! please shoot your order at me anytime you'd like. i'd be more than glad to work on things for you guys bc you're really great.

ixfdjkdxf a-ahhh, you're right. i'll be one of the last ones to admit that i've been working overtime on these orders which leaves me burnt out and exhausted. i should give myself more time to relax but it's really hard for me to say no a lot of the time! but thank you so much for thinking about me. i'm sitting in my room alone getting all emotional its just nice to hear someone's rooting for me, i can't thank you enough c':

they're probably gonna see this but i'll be sure to pass it along! tref and ally are legit among the most talented people i know and i'm so happy we work with them both. <33

Coffed

oh, oops! i'll go fix that right now!

High-functioning Star

Dementedly

i know this wasnt for me but this is the nicest thing you could ever say it
really makes all of the work worth it. im sure i speak for the whole shop when
i say thank you so very much!

channibal's Husbando

Dementedly

like tref said, this wasn't exactly directed towards me but thank you so
          much none-the-less!! i'm happy that our work makes you excited.
          thank you for taking the time to write that wonderful message, we all
          appreciate it soooo much. it makes everything worth it! thank you
          thank you thank you again. <3

catsco

hello! i can def do this for you! as for pricing if you feel like you'd like to
          tip i would be forever grateful, but it is not necessary. 520 mil is already
          very generous!!
fast dont lie

.__. dude. samesies. I would actually probably be a little jealous 'cause like what if the character was living a better/more interesting life than I was irl? D: I'D BE LIKE MAKE ME HER! DX And =____= i literally do not believe you one tiny bit at all. I bet you're like super gorgeous and just too modest about your looks to tell people.

I wish you the BEST of luck. XDD ;~; AND LIKE SO WHAT? I totally want to take more classes. I never wanna graduate. Cause once I graduate... I have to work and s**t.

C: You should still buy yourself nice things!! But like... I totally get the pickiness. I do that in real life. >< And dude. I can't believe how busy you all are!! ;~; Don't die, ANY OF YOU!!, okay? <3 Every time I think you've got a free position I like inwardly rejoice that maybe you can have a vacation day. Then I like... refresh and there's something there. x____x"

LETSDOIT! Man, I'm dying. My dad and I made swedish meatballs tonight and like my god. We doubled the recipe thinking that it wasn't gonna be enough.... and we have like A HUNDRED MEATBALLS LEFT OVER! LEFT OVEEERRRR!!! They'll be gone by tomorrow night though. I know us. XD

Perfect Reveler

no nu friendz

yaaaay, thanks for accepting! c:
and alrighty, i'll send the trade over ~

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

fast dont lie

that sounds like it would be fun! i would be awful at that... "Now what were you advertising?" xD
odear... it's a bit silly to require art...at least in my opinion. >< you can use so many different things to convey a message i think. i really shouldn't say anything tho, they are the experts, not me. but i'm sure you'll work something out! art comes in many forms!

unfortunately it was a bad move for me. it's now been two years since i decide to take a break. orz
but on the plus i do have a better idea on what direction i would take if i did ever decide to go to college/take classes.
but yes! money is a plus! i could use it for all the new games coming out. xD
or i could be responsible and save it and then use it towards classes!
being an adult is hard.

i feel like i've been eavesdropping...because I've read other things said...
but uhhh... you def deserve a break for how hard you've been working on things!
there's really no rush on my order. owo you're free to work on other things (like relaxing) and take as much time as you want!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff