Welcome to Gaia! ::

we love you!

+ ♥ 1 100.0% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Noob

fast dont lie

huehueheuheuheue its sooooo pretty!
and lol no problem xD gifs are optional!
thank you so very much. i'll be accepting
the trade now. thank you again!

Anxious Vegan

13,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Winged 100
fast dont lie

hi!!! i'm good!!
im so sorry about not having the layout done yet, i'm really bad at juggling online and offline responsibilities
but i'll get it done was soon as i can, i have the banner done at least thank you lord ;w;

It's fine, just making sure it's still going through ^^ Can I see?

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Kirakishou Senpai

sure thing! sorry about the late reply, i've been out!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you said you wanted bright, but let me know if this is TOO bright ! :^)

Anxious Vegan

13,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Winged 100
fast dont lie
Kirakishou Senpai

sure thing! sorry about the late reply, i've been out!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you said you wanted bright, but let me know if this is TOO bright ! :^)

No, it looks great!!

Versatile Punk

fast dont lie
☠-------------♡-------------☠

I just wanted to thank you again for making
the layout for me. I officially opened it
yesterday and we're at 11 pages already.

I did want to know if you'd be willing to
at text to the small image of Haruhi in
the first post so I could turn it into a
banner. I can pay you for it if you want
no biggie. Just wanted to ask and say
thanks again.

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

RynDraik

that makes me really happy!!! i'm glad it's already taking off :^)

oh gosh, i couldn't charge more to alter something i've already made for you in good conscience!
      what exactly would you want me to add?

Versatile Punk

fast dont lie
RynDraik

that makes me really happy!!! i'm glad it's already taking off :^)

oh gosh, i couldn't charge more to alter something i've already made for you in good conscience!
      what exactly would you want me to add?

It would have been ^.^ Thank you though.
Just 'The Trans* Umbrella' at the bottom of the image.
The smaller one I didn't realize how large it really was.
User Image

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

RynDraik

i'm still having a little trouble understanding ...
      so just, add text? do you want me to make it smaller and into an actually banner?

Versatile Punk

fast dont lie

Honestly I liked the size I was just looking
at getting the text. If you think it should be
smaller feel free through.

Vermillion Spirit

User Image

User Image
                      fdlfdl * fdl fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl
                      madebyfdl
                        SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.   SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.    SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.
                        SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.   SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.    SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.

madebyfdl
                      fdlfdlfdlfdl to Fast Dont Lie

: hello ! you can call me Code Vermillion
                      : i need a Thread!
                      : and i'm willing to pay Up to 300 Million gold in cash, and some additional scattered items. I may be able to pay a bit more.

: my character's/thread name is Life Like Clockwork (I'm still hoping to fancy it up with characters and what not, maybe you can help?)
                      : and they/it can be described as A roleplay centered around the idea that humans live's are related directly to a spiritual clock. Gears, clocks, clockwork, are all stuff you could use, maybe even chains.

: images : I don't have any in mind, I hope this won't be too big of a problem. It's actually why I'm looking for a commission crying
                      : song lyrics : It's not necessary, but any lyrics from this could be nice!
                      : color palettes : Nothing too bright, but if you want to throw in some brights/neons or something for a nice contrast, feel free!
                      : fonts : I have none in mind, but I do enjoy bolder, victorian-esque fonts. Whatever you feel looks nice is great, just no thin and swoopy cursive type stuff!
                      : anything else : Basically, after looking at your samples for threads, 02 and 05 seem very nice to me. I especially like the buttons from 02. I just want some sort of simple graphic to title out each post, and was hoping to get one for each of the following: Title Post (Basic credits and buttons to the other IC, OOC, and Profiles), Intro (The Roleplay's story), Rules, Reservations, Profiles, Characters, Bulletin Board (updates and what not), Miscellaneous, FAQs, and Reserved. The text in the graphics doesn't have to be any of the aforementioned ones, those are just what I need graphics for, so if you want to change it up, feel free!

Separate codings and what not for the texts is an option, depending on how much you'd want for it. I won't need profile skeletons, or reservation codes, just something to match the graphics, ya'know? I'm not that great at them myself, but I'm not helpless. Perhaps we could talk about that more after seeing where this request takes us?

: i need this by There's no specific date, but I'd rather not wait more than two or three weeks, if possible.
                      : is this a rush order? No

fast dont lie

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Code Vermillion

hi! i'm not sure if you saw, but my slots are full and the only open one i have is for simple banner graphics for like characters.
      i'm sorry to make you fill all that out ;w; but when i'm free again, i can contact you and see if you're still interested?

RynDraik

so like this sort of banner?
      not sure if you still wanted it as a render ;;;

Vermillion Spirit

fast dont lie

Code Vermillion

hi! i'm not sure if you saw, but my slots are full and the only open one i have is for simple banner graphics for like characters.
      i'm sorry to make you fill all that out ;w; but when i'm free again, i can contact you and see if you're still interested?

RynDraik

so like this sort of banner?
      not sure if you still wanted it as a render ;;;

I see...
Well, I was just going by the front page which still reads one open and two waitlists.
I see now. My bad, and my apologies!
Depending on the wait, that's fine by me :3

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Code Vermillion

the one open is for simple graphics, like i said.
      and the note for the wait list says the same, haha.

anyways, i have another thread layout and an rp format to do
      and another person with a thread i said the same too. i'd say two weeks at the very most.

Vermillion Spirit

fast dont lie
Code Vermillion

the one open is for simple graphics, like i said.
      and the note for the wait list says the same, haha.

anyways, i have another thread layout and an rp format to do
      and another person with a thread i said the same too. i'd say two weeks at the very most.

Haha, you quoted me as I was editing my last one.
My sincerest Apologies! I misread it several times and feel like a derp o:

Two weeks eh?
Eh, it's not like I have any dates in mind or anything, so I don't see myself going anywhere else.
Besides, I was rather taken with the mentioned examples, so I can wait!
That said, I guess the one thing I'd like to request is that you look my application over real quick and tell me whether or not we're looking at the right payment frame?

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Code Vermillion

ohhh, oops! don't worry about it! happens all the time tbh c:

yep, two week max! that's definitely with a little leg room. truthfully, threads usually only take me two to three days.
      but with all of my other stuff like roleplaying and being out with friends, it gets stretched!

hmm, my last two thread orders were actually 10b+! but those were just offered right off the bat so i won't ask for that from you
      buuut i do have an rp layout thats actually 400mill, so judging by these i think something in the 500-800mill range would be okay? and if the items you're thinking of definitely add up, then the low side would be okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff