Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Duck

I really need some graphics for my thread. Please do leave samples in your post as well as your lowest price for the thread graphics.

emotion_bigheart

Sexy Duck

Bump emotion_bigheart

Sexy Duck

Bump emotion_bigheart
E l l i o t L i
Bump emotion_bigheart

samples: x x
here are some thread layout specific samples User Image
User Image

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
E l l i o t L i

Hi there! You can call me Liz or Symphonie. I adore making graphics and I am capable of basic coding (even though it makes me want to tear my own hair out). I have one sample of a thread layout available for your eyes here: xxxx Just to toss this out there though, I'm not too swell or experienced with tech-y themes. I have been raising my prices due to the unbelievable inflation, so I'm going to have to put a bare minimum of 450-500 million gg. Anywhere up to a billion (or more) would be highly appreciated, and would make me want to spend more time and effort.

You can also bribe me off of my wishlist on my profile though, if that floats your boat. cx

Sexy Duck

lassasymphonie
E l l i o t L i

Hi there! You can call me Liz or Symphonie. I adore making graphics and I am capable of basic coding (even though it makes me want to tear my own hair out). I have one sample of a thread layout available for your eyes here: xxxx Just to toss this out there though, I'm not too swell or experienced with tech-y themes. I have been raising my prices due to the unbelievable inflation, so I'm going to have to put a bare minimum of 450-500 million gg. Anywhere up to a billion (or more) would be highly appreciated, and would make me want to spend more time and effort.

You can also bribe me off of my wishlist on my profile though, if that floats your boat. cx

I adore your samples, and I think I might actually consider you for it, then. I am willing to pay 700 mil-1 bil when it's complete, but first we should discuss the information first.

Please pm me regarding this, and we'll talk there emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces