Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            WELCOME
                            ═══════════════════════════════

Hello! My name is Alice Rose. Thanks for visiting ʟιττʟᴇ мυɢɢʟᴇ ɢʀᴀᴘнιᴄs! I know that not everyone has 20k+ to spend on graphics; some of us are questing, some of us only come here to roleplay, and some of us - like me - are just cheap. I believe you should be able to get decent quality graphics for a nice price, if that's what you want.

Feel free to stay and chat! I love meeting new people.

ALICE ROSE

I started playing around and making graphics twelve years ago. My first attempts at editing images and creating layouts were in Microsoft Paint. I was obsessed with InuYasha and constantly recolouring the character's hair and eyes to suit my Mary-Sue original characters. My dad found me Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9, which I used for about three years, making HTML-coded site layouts, banners, graphics, etc. I had a whole site dedicated to it. Eventually I upgraded to Photoshop CS2. In high school, I spent my last two years focusing on digital art and during my first couple semesters at college, I took a few condensed design courses where I honed my Photoshop and InDesign abilities. I don't do this professionally - I'm not that good - but designing is certainly something I enjoy.

I currently use Photoshop CS6 to make all orders. Most my brushes are from deviantART and most of my fonts are from 1001 Fonts or dafont.

I am a full-time hairdresser with three children and a husband. c: Sometimes I get busy! But I will always let you know beforehand~

ANNOUNCEMENTS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            ONE
                            the process is simple! post your request in the thread → send the trade → i accept your request and begin working on it → i send you a sample and accept the trade → if you like the sample, you accept the trade as well → i send final product. simple, yes~?

TWO
                            this seems pretty obvious, but please don't steal my work. :c i do put a lot of time and effort into it and the people who have paid would also appreciate you not taking anything. if you're inspired by my work, like i am by others, feel free to use it as inspiration. as long as you're not copying my design 100%, i don't really care~

THREE
                            i've dealt with enough irate, irrational, and rude customers in my time as a secretary and cashier. if you are one of those types, please leave my shop. c: my customers and i do not need your negativity here.

FOUR
                            since my prices are already so low, i don't haggle. you can bribe me with items from my wishlist though!~ the shop is run on a first-come, first-serve basis; however, i give preference to customers who tip. larger tips will push you further up the queue. smaller tips will speed up the process by a bit.

FIVE
                            please fill out the form completely and provide as much detail as you can. i am not a mind reader and i really don't want to mess up your order. :c the more detailed you are, the more likely i am to deliver something you love.

SIX
                            i will make any changes to the sample for free. once the final product is sent, any additional changes will cost you. prices vary depending on how big of a change you want. i only keep the files for one month, so please be aware i cannot make changes after that.

SEVEN
                            if my slots are full, feel free to bribe me.

EIGHT
                            rush orders will require a bribe. i don't like having to hurry my work, as it usually results in a subpar result. most requests will take a maximum of five days to finish. overnight rush will require a very large bribe.

NINE
                            legal disclaimer; i do not own any of the pictures used to make graphics. i assume no liability if customers have taken art without the original artists' permission.

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image

o1. super simple || 1k
                                so simple i almost feel bad charging for it. 1 image, 1 - 2 brushes, name, + optional drop shadow.
                                User Image User Image User Image

o2. simple square || 1.5k
                                1 image, 1 - 4 brushes, song lyrics and/or quote, name, + optional drop shadow

o3. simple rectangle || 1.9k
                                same as simple square, but longer. 1 image, 3 - 4 brushes, song lyrics and/or quote, name, + optional drop shadow
                                User Image User Image

o4. double image || 2k
                                2 images, 2 - 3 brushes, optional grid overlay on back image, name, + optional drop shadow

o5. simple multi-image banner || 2k
                                3 - 4 images, 1 brush, name, + optional drop shadow
                                User Image User Image

o6. fancy multi-image banner || 5k
                                1 large image, 3 - 5 small images, 2 - 4 brushes, name, + optional drop shadow

o7. sidebar || 2k
                                1 - 2 images, 0 brushes, optional name, + optional drop shadow

o8. fancy sidebar || 3.5k
                                3 - 5 images, circle or square images, 0 - 4 brushes, optional name, + optional drop shadow

o9. coding || wishlist
                                i can code a full post format or just a few lines of text.

samples available here.

1o. animation || 3k per gif
                                i can add animation to most graphics. supply me with a gif or video and the specific times/frames you would like animated.

11. l-shape || wishlist
                                since l-shape graphics take so much time, i am only making them for items off my wishlist.

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            | ♡ ORDER UP ♡ |

• your username here
                            • what you're ordering here
                            • links to pictures here; hq pictures (600 x 600 minimum) only
                            • colours you want here; max 3; hex codes only
                            • text you would like here
                            • anything additional here; add-ons, specific brushes, one of my samples you would like it yours to look like, etc
                            • due date here
                            • total price or bribe here. tips will speed things along. c;

[list][list][list][size=18][b]| ♡ [color=#F54D70]ORDER UP[/color] ♡ |[/b][/size]

[size=11]• your username here
                    • what you're ordering here
                    • links to pictures here; hq pictures (600 x 600 minimum) only
                    • colours you want here; max 3; hex codes only
                    • text you would like here
                    • anything additional here; add-ons, specific brushes, one of my samples you would like it yours to look like, etc
                    • due date here
                    • total price or bribe here. tips will speed things along. c;[/size]

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            SLOT ONE || OPEN
                            • type of order
                            • status
                            • due date
                            • username

BRIBE SLOT || OPEN
                            • type of order
                            • status
                            • due date
                            • username

WAITLIST

COMPLETED ORDERS
                            Updated March 18, 2015. Return customers. Abandoned/Did not pay for order.
                            Most previous orders can be viewed here.

Aislyon, Morbid Obesity, Desu Chu, S T A T i C H0RR0R, hollywood you turn me on, Xx_littlebrokenbird_xX, En-Faye, Kyukkettsuki Tanuki-San, The Omega Factor, Edacity, neon firecracker, kryptonitee, ReiHino93, heisetuzi, Cute_Kawaii_Kaie, Chaotic_Cupcake0_x, Screaming Cactus, je suis gange, erudite neophyte, clumsy giraffe, CupcakeFais, Vindictive D r e a m s, b u r g e o n --, xxmelody_cutiexx, crucio dat hoe, xXNekoHazukiXx, PETRICH0R, Kitara44, Chelseamay95, Ginookaze no Jinn, i wish pokemon was real, Mearcyn, Bloodied x x c a n d y, ordinary poison, Sejuani_xo, Doku Ookami, pretty little songbird, spank my quaffle, Angelic Arisa, Free Penguins

• type of order
                            • status
                            • due date
                            • username

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            DREAM AVATAR

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adventure Time Style
                            Raccoon Companion
                            SDPlus #53 Norman
                            Gacha Genius
                            Kitty March

QUESTING
                            User Image

WANTED
                            User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                            User Image User Image User Image User Image
                            User Image User Image

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            FREEBIES
                            You may use these without asking; however, I would appreciate a credit somewhere in your thread or signature if you do. Freebies are added at random.

BUMPS

User Image

ABANDONED GRAPHICS
                            If an order is not paid for or I do not receive a response after two weeks and multiple attempts at contacting the person who ordered it, I will place them here for resale. Prices are as marked (usually 50% off) and there will be no further customization aside from text (adding or removing). I will send you a palette of the colours I used, the graphic, and all the unedited images the original orderer gave me.

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            RESERVED
                            just in case~

Anxious Genius

User Image
User Image
                            RESERVED
                            just in case~