Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lunatic

12,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The Pandorica is Open

Hello ma'am, My name is Fantasia and I was wondering if you would be willing to take on a thread layout for a charity? I would pay with one of the items on your list. I just wanted to see if you would consider it before actually ordering.

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Kapryse
The Pandorica is Open

Hello ma'am, My name is Fantasia and I was wondering if you would be willing to take on a thread layout for a charity? I would pay with one of the items on your list. I just wanted to see if you would consider it before actually ordering.

I can try and do a thread for you. It will probably take a little while, but I'll definitely accept it!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica is Open

Did you get a chance to check out KHR? And do you like Anime?

I haven't checked it out yet, no. I did like it when I was younger, but now I tend to watch historical dramas and documentaries because I'm boring as hell.
The Pandorica is Open
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica is Open

I haven't checked it out yet, no. I did like it when I was younger, but now I tend to watch historical dramas and documentaries because I'm boring as hell.

Haha that's not boring! But some anime's have historical figures like Fate Zero or Nobunaga the Fool!!!! Anime has so many categories!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica is Open
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica is Open

Haha that's not boring! But some anime's have historical figures like Fate Zero or Nobunaga the Fool!!!! Anime has so many categories!

Yeah, when I watched it, I watched all kinds! I think High School of the Dead is my all time favorite as far as just coolness goes. But my fav for story was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia, I watched it probably five times.

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline

Okay, here it is. I don't think it turned out quite as good as the lat one sweatdrop If you wan't anything changed, just lemme know (: [X]
The Pandorica Is Open

I like the post layout!!! And I've actually never seen any of those lol! sweatdrop

But I'll work on the next admission!!!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica Is Open

I like the post layout!!! And I've actually never seen any of those lol! sweatdrop

But I'll work on the next admission!!!

Haha, I used to just find random ones on Netflix and try them out.
I'll try and get as many done as I can tonight. I'm leaving tomorrow at like noon to go stay a week with my cousins, and I won't be able to be online as much >.<
The Pandorica is Open

Well I was looking at the post outlines right now and no other major characters need outlines so you'll be off the hook for a little while, and that's fine have fun! I need to talk with the guild leader a little bit about some things but he and the other members will probably make their second RPC's soon and will need layouts so I'll def get back at you!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica is Open

Well I was looking at the post outlines right now and no other major characters need outlines so you'll be off the hook for a little while, and that's fine have fun! I need to talk with the guild leader a little bit about some things but he and the other members will probably make their second RPC's soon and will need layouts so I'll def get back at you!

Okay, I'll be here! I am at your command
User Image
The Pandorica is Open

Hello, my name is: Syn!
I would like a Any Style you want!
My character's name is: Akane Mistumune
Give me some info about them or the roleplay: Another KHR Char!
I would like these pictures: [X] [X]
Any thing extra: Greenish lightning theme! If you want to throw some gifs of lightning or awesome anime hand to hand fight scenes in be my guest,
I need this by: You know me... whenever you can!
Anything else:Artwork by BloodlineV must be somewhere even if it's really small! She drew both the two linked pics and I don't like to not credit the owner of really good work!
The Pandorica is Open

That last comission is for my guild captain!!! So make it extra special haha! And I reall appreciate all the work you do for me Pandorica, you're a great friend!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica is Open

Hello, my name is: Syn!
I would like a Any Style you want!
My character's name is: Akane Mistumune
Give me some info about them or the roleplay: Another KHR Char!
I would like these pictures: [X] [X]
Any thing extra: Greenish lightning theme! If you want to throw some gifs of lightning or awesome anime hand to hand fight scenes in be my guest,
I need this by: You know me... whenever you can!
Anything else:Artwork by BloodlineV must be somewhere even if it's really small! She drew both the two linked pics and I don't like to not credit the owner of really good work!

Allrighty, will do!
So excited to see how it comes out!!!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline

Alright it is done! As always, lemme know if you want something changed! <3

Quick Reply

Submit