8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
The Pandorica is Open

Hello, my name is: Syn
I would like a L Shape if Possible!!!
My character's name is: Albus D. Gladesdale
Give me some info about them or the roleplay: He is the Guardian of the Mist ring from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, except the way we are doing it is that we make up our own characters for the Vongola X Boss... so he is supposed to be the evil one that still helps the good group
I would like these pictures: [X]
Any thing extra: It just needs the following text: Name, Mist Ring Guardian, and this quote "Humanity is a Lie! And my illusions can fix that!"
I need this by: Whenever you can get around to it, the roleplay has already started but I don't like rushing art, because it can't be!
Anything else: Just make it a Indigo colored theme that and a misty type effect. And I will pay you 1 Million Gold for doing all of this! Your prices are too low and I would be willing to pay more :]

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Syn Is Light
The Pandorica is Open

Hello, my name is: Syn
I would like a L Shape if Possible!!!
My character's name is: Albus D. Gladesdale
Give me some info about them or the roleplay: He is the Guardian of the Mist ring from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, except the way we are doing it is that we make up our own characters for the Vongola X Boss... so he is supposed to be the evil one that still helps the good group
I would like these pictures: [X]
Any thing extra: It just needs the following text: Name, Mist Ring Guardian, and this quote "Humanity is a Lie! And my illusions can fix that!"
I need this by: Whenever you can get around to it, the roleplay has already started but I don't like rushing art, because it can't be!
Anything else: Just make it a Indigo colored theme that and a misty type effect. And I will pay you 1 Million Gold for doing all of this! Your prices are too low and I would be willing to pay more :]

Oh my goodness you're too generous! I'll begin right away!
The Pandorica is Open

I have 50 Mill with your name on it if you want to be my primary formatist! The roleplay I'm in is a four man roleplay within a guild that is Katekyo Hitman Reborn based, so It will have many a character that will need a post outline and I just don't like role playing unless there is an awesome post outline! Ya know? But I saw that you hadn't had any cutomers so far and figured if you need money and some time to spare on making out post formats, I have a few you can get started on >.<

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline
The Pandorica is Open

I have 50 Mill with your name on it if you want to be my primary formatist! The roleplay I'm in is a four man roleplay within a guild that is Katekyo Hitman Reborn based, so It will have many a character that will need a post outline and I just don't like role playing unless there is an awesome post outline! Ya know? But I saw that you hadn't had any cutomers so far and figured if you need money and some time to spare on making out post formats, I have a few you can get started on >.<

Oh, wow! That sounds awesome to me! I would love to!
The Pandorica is Open

Yay! Do you like KHR? I already make all the profiles for NPC's, Villains, and such and I very much appreciate your help in doing so! I'll even send the cash up front so when I need a commision I can just post it here?

Looking forward to working with you!!!!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline

I have honestly never seen it >.<, what's it about?
That's cool with me, I am at your service, *bows
The Pandorica Is Open

Well at first it's Reborn training a kid named Tsuna to be the tenth generation Vongola Mafia Boss and then it just gets better and better, so an anime that is comedy and actiony, also kind of cheesy but a very good anime! All episodes are up on Crunchyroll.com if you ever want to delve into it yourself!!! Long, but very good!

kimmico13's Wife

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
Princess Maddelline

I'll check it out when ever I can get some free time! When I watch something I like to be able to watch like, the first few episodes in a row to see if I can get into it.
The Pandorica is Open

Yeah me too! I am usually hooked in if the first episode is good, but the whole first season is pretty much a comedy family anime that gets super awesome! Give it a try! If you don't like it, well then you don't >.< but I'll let you finish the profile outlines one at a time for now! When you send me one I'll post another one up for you to work on and once again I really appreciate you helping me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff