Welcome to Gaia! ::

T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Oh on Dafont you can specifically search for 100% Free or Public Domain fonts when you click More Options when you're browsing through a particular theme. You just check Public domain / GPL / OFL and 100% Free. =3

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
Lysyl
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Oh on Dafont you can specifically search for 100% Free or Public Domain fonts when you click More Options when you're browsing through a particular theme. You just check Public domain / GPL / OFL and 100% Free. =3

=10&l[]=1&text=Kennah+Aurora+Jackson]here ya go
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Beautiful! Thank you. Be done soon.

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
Lysyl
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Beautiful! Thank you. Be done soon.

YAY

Divine Nymph

Lysyl

(T▽T) omg can I ask you a favor do you still have the
thread you did for me saved up, well I just barely added
another oc to my list and since I'm using the banners you
made I don't what them to not match so can you make
one more title smaller banner that says - The Duke
I can pay you 1b?...
xXYumi-DonoXx

No worries I still have the file and you don't have to pay. XP

User Image
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Guh I'm very sorry I just jumped ahead and did the gfx before properly reading the order. I noticed that you prefered an L-shape? I don't do L-shapes without fullbody images and I've started on a horizontal. Do you still want it? Feel free to dock the price because 1) it's not exactly what you asked for and 2) I'm not very good with rl pictures.

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
Lysyl
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Guh I'm very sorry I just jumped ahead and did the gfx before properly reading the order. I noticed that you prefered an L-shape? I don't do L-shapes without fullbody images and I've started on a horizontal. Do you still want it? Feel free to dock the price because 1) it's not exactly what you asked for and 2) I'm not very good with rl pictures.

Honey it's fine go ahead with the horizontal it';s my fault for not giving you a full body picture, go ahead your fine c;

Divine Nymph

Lysyl
xXYumi-DonoXx

No worries I still have the file and you don't have to pay. XP

User Image

OMG thank you so much!!! No I'll just
gift you something in return >.< thanks
a bunch again <33
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

K so I tried both. I had a little bit of trouble matching the color scheme because they were pretty light so I did my best. sweatdrop

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xXYumi-DonoXx

No problem and aww yay thanks for the pretty paws!

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
Lysyl
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

K so I tried both. I had a little bit of trouble matching the color scheme because they were pretty light so I did my best. sweatdrop

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I like the second one better
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Or wait how about this. I don't think I quite like all the flowery stuff.

PS. If you don't like it too much feel free to drop the price. I won't be offended. I just had a hard time with this order.

User ImageUser Image

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
Lysyl
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

Or wait how about this. I don't think I quite like all the flowery stuff.

User ImageUser Image

I hate to be super picky but I like the second one best, although instead of making it 'L' shaped maybe put the 'L' shaped picture into a shape
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

L-shaped picture into a shape? Can I ask what you mean by that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff