Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Loiterer

Please take your time! I'm in no rush : )

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

-Petite Teacup

okay, got it! and no, don't be sorry; I really should make that part clearer in the form, because I've had to ask people for clarifications so many times already, you'd think I'd learn.... emo

Beloved Giver

The profiles you make are so gorgeous ;o

Divine Loiterer

sylfaerien
-Petite Teacup

okay, got it! and no, don't be sorry; I really should make that part clearer in the form, because I've had to ask people for clarifications so many times already, you'd think I'd learn.... emo

HEHE silly you! *pokes your nose*

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
sylfaerien

aaaahhhhhhh I just saw some of his halloween pictures and sldkfjlskdfjls he's such an adorable dork /squishes
yeah, I wish I was more comfortable around my siblings : I guess I'm okay with my sister but being around my brother makes me want to smack his face. repeatedly.

That he is! Loooove smexy Reid XP Oh my god he looks hot with a goatee. O.O It makes him look older and I find that really hot.

Same for me. My best friend in my family is my sister. x.X; I get along with my brothers on rare occasions... Most of the time we keep to ourselves when we're in the same room.

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Hello all, I'm in a bit of a design block, and school is being a pain in the butt.

mini-announcement, I guess?

Petite Teacup, your profile design is maybe halfway done, but it's definitely not complete, and I'm drawing a blank about what to do with it next. This happens to me from time to time, and I usually resolve it by taking a break from the design for a bit to either work on something else (or nothing at all). Which brings me to my next point.....

The first half of next week is going to be a bit like hell for me, as I have two projects, a midterm, a Japanese essay, and an interview (as well as the usual homeworks and quizzes) scheduled/due over the course of those three days, and I really need to start working on all of them (been procrastinating /shot).

So I want to let you all know that I will be taking a bit of a short break from working on profiles for the next few days while I get my school stuff sorted out. I won't be gone long (most likely will be back to work on Petite Teacup's profile by Thursday), and I'll probably drop in on Gaia every once in a while to vent my frustration by killing owls in the Halloween event (go Von Helsons!), but I doubt I'll be writing replies for these next few days. actually you might not even be able to tell the difference, given how long I take to reply to everyone anyhow /double shot

But yes, just letting you know I'm not dead, just going to be a little more MIA than usual until Thursday.

Divine Loiterer

Sounds good!

Divine Loiterer

emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items