Welcome to Gaia! ::

boichiro's Senpai

Vicious Cutesmasher

sylfaerien
Awwwww, then I won't force another buffalo on you. You get the cave all to yourself~
I like that idea. Sounds quite dandy.

Oh, and I have an update of my predicament. My commissioner has came online about less than 5 days ago, but she's in a somewhat similar situation you are in; suffering the wrath of college life. Her recent post about her activity is fairly vague so I have little to no idea when she'll be able to return from her hiatus. Thus, I think I may eventually turn to here since you frequently notify your watchers/buyers with progression updates. I appreciate it though - despite how little they may be.
Overall, this doesn't mean anything so far since you're stacked with requests.

Super Cat

sylfaerien

gifs tend to lose the quality of the image, though 8T I will try doing the slideshow thing first, and if it doesn't work out I can try a giant gif?

thank you! that would be great! <3

Divine Loiterer

When shall I specify my profile?

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Do0zy

Hello! Sorry for the long wait. I haven't made anything kawaii in a while, so I was a little rusty starting out sweatdrop
Here's your mockup! Sorry, the image quality is a little iffy because it got compressed when I uploaded it; the actual profile will look much better. I haven't gotten around to making it yet, but there will be a footer at the bottom with all the credits. Let me know what you think, and if there are any changes you'd like to be made, please don't hesitate to ask! C:

@everyone: it's 4am and I have class in a few hours, so I will reply to you all tomorrow. sorry for being MIA! D:

Sparkly Fairy

sylfaerien
Do0zy

Hello! Sorry for the long wait. I haven't made anything kawaii in a while, so I was a little rusty starting out sweatdrop
Here's your mockup! Sorry, the image quality is a little iffy because it got compressed when I uploaded it; the actual profile will look much better. I haven't gotten around to making it yet, but there will be a footer at the bottom with all the credits. Let me know what you think, and if there are any changes you'd like to be made, please don't hesitate to ask! C:

@everyone: it's 4am and I have class in a few hours, so I will reply to you all tomorrow. sorry for being MIA! D:

ohmygosh its so purdy! *w*
did you lighten the art? ;o
the only thing i would say is that the bottom sections are a little hard to see but i dont know if thats cus the image quality isnt so great. but i love it! :3
when you code it can you do hover scrollbars?

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Do0zy

ahh I did lighten the art to make it more pastel-y and match the background; is that a no-no? I can change it back if you like :O
the bottom sections are actually cut off in the mockup. I was going to make the whole thing scroll, like this profile, and the about section gets its own box, as well as each comment. But I can do hover scrollbars if you prefer it that way!

Sparkly Fairy

sylfaerien
Do0zy

ahh I did lighten the art to make it more pastel-y and match the background; is that a no-no? I can change it back if you like :O
the bottom sections are actually cut off in the mockup. I was going to make the whole thing scroll, like this profile, and the about section gets its own box, as well as each comment. But I can do hover scrollbars if you prefer it that way!

no its ok, you can leave the art that way c:
and yeah i prefer hover scrollbars

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Do0zy

okay, hover scrollbars it is!
I have a midterm on Thursday that I need to study for D: but I will get started on the coding right after that. I'm so sorry about making you wait even longer >_<

Risa Schmidt

I feel like I just keep adding to the list and it never gets any shorter because the rate at which I watch/read things is a lot slower than the rate at which things I want to watch/read come out @___@
and okay! I'll let you know when I get started on yours~

Scarlet White Haze

I'm the same... memorizing things I don't understand doesn't help me at all ;o;
and yeah, I eat a lot of ramen 8D;; the only time I actually have a complete meal is when I get take-out OTL

Dont Follow This Kid

ahh I see. college is quite a killer >___< thanks for keeping me updated! then you'll be the first to know when I start taking more requests~

-Petite Teacup

whenever you know what you want! if you really have no idea, you can just post links to any images you want on the profile, if any. or make a list of things you like, colors, etc. and I will come up with something! I still need to code Do0zy's, which I will start on Thursday after my midterm, so you have a bit of time before I start on yours. C:

ii P 4 N D 4 H

I recently took a look at the live preview of your profile on a different computer (my screen is super high-res) and the custom font looked really bad on it. so I changed the font and it looks better now; take a look?

Sparkly Fairy

sylfaerien

don't worry about it! 3nodding
school is more important.

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
sylfaerien

I feel like I just keep adding to the list and it never gets any shorter because the rate at which I watch/read things is a lot slower than the rate at which things I want to watch/read come out @___@
and okay! I'll let you know when I get started on yours~

I know what you mean. T-T Every time I talk to my sister she asks me what anime I've been watching or whether I watched something she recommended to me. So I'm like "*points at growing to do list* Tell my profs to stop assigning more readings/ assignments than I have time and maybe I'll start cracking through that anime list. And my to-watch list doesn't just consist of anime, I'm a huge fan of crime procedural dramas so those are on my list too. Plus books I've started and need to finish reading and games that need playing... *looks at my poor PS Vita collecting dust* T-T I really can't wait till christmas when I'll have some room to breathe again.

Thank you~ I added an artwork that you can use. It's already on the form. I'll be editing the form again soon to add the names of the artists so you can credit them when you make my profile. XP

boichiro's Senpai

Vicious Cutesmasher

sylfaerien
ahh I see. college is quite a killer >___< thanks for keeping me updated! then you'll be the first to know when I start taking more requests~
Aiight, that's cool! Thank you for reserving a spot for me.

Divine Loiterer

I think I know what I want for my profile. I shall update my comment later.

Divine Loiterer

EDIT:

PROFILE PLEASE !!

VERSION
    V2
    TYPE
    Graphic - Intensive Profile
    DESCRIPTION

I really like the layout of the third sample posted. I would like to use this image
    [x]
    which I have gotten permission from Ivan Scheu to use on my profile. I would like colors that match the art work and include roses surrounding the art work, that have a similar color as the art work. Other than that, you're free to do what ever please you. If the picture is too big, feel free to re size it emotion_yatta

I do love textures btw >w<

SECTIONS
    Add/Message/Trade links, Equipped item list, Wishlist, About, Friends, Comments (Add Comment/View All Comments links), Multimedia

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Do0zy

okay, here is your live preview! this took a bit longer than I expected, but I finally got everything working the way I envisioned~ the hover scrollbars are there, and the add/message/trade links glow a little when you hover over them.
as usual, let me know if there's anything you'd like to be changed, and I will get on it ASAP! when it's to your satisfaction, I will PM you the code and instructions C:

@all: I'm off to take a quick shower, but will be back in a bit to write out replies~

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Risa Schmidt

same, schoolwork is seriously a huge impediment on my to-watch list :C :C :C that and gaia LOL
I haven't touched a book (unless it was for class) in ages <____<;; I keep meaning to read Game of Thrones and some other books I've been recommended, but, well, same predicament as my to-watch list. /sigh
oh, so do you like CSI and NCIS and the like? my sister is a fan of those kinds of dramas too; she's actually in grad school right now getting her master's in forensics. sometimes she tells me about what she's working on and other cases that come up to the lab she interns at, but a lot of it goes over my head ;o; chem and bio stuff is definitely not my strong suit alarlarlar

the new artwork is gorgeous! sora icefreeze is really talented; I sometimes stalk her profile shop, hohoho

-Petite Teacup

looks good! I will get started on it soon~ I need to chase down one of my previous customers first though; I'm out of mules to use for previews ahahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff