Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remember the days when you would go into the chatterbox just to answer polls for gold?

OMG. Yes. Those were the days... 0.3986013986014 39.9% [ 57 ]
Gaia has changed so much since then. 0.27972027972028 28.0% [ 40 ]
No I'm way too cool for that. 0.041958041958042 4.2% [ 6 ]
Most people will click this option. <== 0.27972027972028 28.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 72 73 74 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello!
Welcome to my little temp (or not so temp) graphics shop! Graphic design is a hobby of mine when I have the free time. I did the freebie thing for awhile with some success. Now it's time to buckle down though, because I'm trying to finally raise some funds for my quest for a Devil Tail.
Anyway, without ranting too long, I do have a busy schedule.. But I usually do not take long at all to do graphics.
I do banners, buttons, thread layouts and I will ATTEMPT post layouts. The best part is I HAVE NO SET PRICES. You offer what you want to offer!
So sit back, relax, chat with me and order some graphics! c:

ALSO :: If you are ever curious about the status of your order, I am ALWAYS updating the waiting list and I'm always in the thread. If that's not enough, feel free to PM me. smile

UPDATE:: This thread will officially be under construction when I have the free time to mess with it. xD Right now it's a very simplistic style, which I do like... However I'm thinking maybe if I update it, make it look fancier... That will bring in a whole new customer base? Yes? No? Ah well.

. . Rules. .

❶......Follow TOS blah blah

②.....Do not quote the first page

❸......Please do not steal my stuff, I will find ya. c:

③.....I reserve the right to accept and or decline offers

❹......Do NOT cancel the trade on me

⑤.....Do not send trade until I accept your offer

Disclaimer: I do NOT claim to own any of the images, brushes or patterns used in my designs, I will take them down upon the artists request.
          However, most of my designs are original.

. . Samples. .

THE BEST SAMPLES ARE HERE (takes to you test thread)

Quick banner samples:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Samples of buttons...
(I do basic animation)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Random little things~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. . Post Layouts && THREAD LAYOUTS. .

Post Layouts...
These take me a LONG time to do, because I am still learning...
So if you want one, I'm sorry but... You're going to offer a good amount if you want one of these.

Thread Layouts....
I do thread layouts ALL OF THE TIME. These are definitely an option. These include Main banner, sub banners, side banners, buttons, dividers etc... (whatever you want)
Offer nicely please c:

Samples of Post layout and Thread layouts

. . Waiting List. .

1. Mimi Louise = 65
2. n3rDy_b0y_917 = PM
3. Marcosiu = 66
4. xXForgivenessXx = 72
5. MooMooDestroyer = 72
6. Reyairia = 72

Thread layouts:
1. Dark Inc Queen = 64 (50%)
2. offering2god = 65 (50%)
3. FIavor = 67

(PM later) BrightestStars = 54
(ON RESERVE). Rachel Rabbit XD = 47

Post Layouts:

Large orders:

BRIBE SLOTS: (These orders tend to come first, within reason of course, I can't keep other people waiting TOO long. However if you are here, you will get first pick. Don't lowball~ And if you are interested in bribing me... let me know in the form that your offer is a bribe)

. . Satisfied customers. .

Sushi Squad Norm // Tender Sweets // amontanya // Still Got Rice // Podium // D i n 0 C 0 0 k i 3 // ily Berry // rice-kun // Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo // Auriga La Shock // S3thy // rice-kun // amontanya // x__Dark Lily__x // MissLebelle // Mon Petit Chou Chou // X-One-Two-Four-X // Lonely Fish // Podium // D0LLIA // mv-star // XxCorrupted AngelxX // iLunar Star // Suicide NoeT // xBabycutex // mv-star // Alluniel // SweetChibicat // DatChanneh // l Bubble Tea l // Valyse // Prescription Lovely // Alluniel // Sammi_101_ducks // iLunar Star // Lycaura // iiTsu-chan (Sweet-Melodies) // Fargomatic // oTazi // Sweet-Melodies // oCudos // SteelwingAkira // Dignified Angel // Dragma // xChiDesux // ManiacMercenary // Amira Keller // XAnonymousArtistX // l Bubble Tea l // pandi_sun // Midori_Hime // Tenebrae et Aurora // xX iShinpeiRabbit Xx // StarDust-Reindeer // Exposed Panda // Avitar_Hinata // mv-star // White Coat Hypertension // Sweet-Melodies // Da Firenze // Paradoxical Hiatus // In The End Of Life // AishatAyee // AK Ambrose // White Coat Hypertension // l2 o T o m // RabidKitten // The GCD Thief Fairy // cutie explosion // FroIic // Sweet-Melodies // Dignified Angel // Nathans Little Girl

. . Order Form && Info. .

IMPORTANT: I would prefer if you posted your order in the thread, and then we can either discuss it in the thread or move it to PM from here. It keeps me orderly HOWEVER, if you must PM me the order, you may.

IMPORTANT:: I am a perfectionist. If I am working on your order, and I feel I need your input before I finish, I will PM you and I will NOT GO ON, until you give me the OK. So make sure to keep a lookout for PMs. (especially if you order thread layouts and large orders)
I will also PM you when your order is finished c:

[color=blue]
[size=22][b]I'd like something from you![/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Username[/b]: (obvious)
[b]Banner // Button // Post Layout[/b]: (pick one)
[b]Hex codes[/b]: (colors. MORE THAN ONE. Google hex codes if you're not sure what they are)
[b]Words // quotes // etc[/b]: (what would you like it to say?)
[b]Pictures[/b]: (Optional)
[b]Size[/b]: (As in for signature, affiliates, first post, etc...)
[b]General Theme[/b]: (optional)(Dark, gothic, lace, pink, girly, school, whatever)
[b]Additional[/b]: (anything else?)
[size=18][b]And my offer is...[/b][/size] (Offer what you like, I may or may not accept. But I haggle c: )
[/color]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THREAD LAYOUTS!!!!

[color=blue]
[size=22][b]I'd like... A THREAD LAYOUT... from you![/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Username[/b]: (obvious)
[b]Hex codes[/b]: (colors. MORE THAN ONE. Google hex codes if you're not sure what they are)
[b]Main banner text[/b]:
[b]Sub banners[/b]:
[b]Any other banners?[/b]: {optional) (side banner, bottom banner, divider)
[b]Buttons[/b]: (optional) (affiliates 200x40, mini 88x31, etc):
[b]Images[/b]: (optional)
[b]Size[/b]: (Any specific sizes?)
[b]General Theme[/b]: (Cute cupcakes, dark swirls, elegant lace, dark, pink, girly, halloween, whatever)
[b]Additional[/b]: (anything else?)
[size=18][b]And my offer is...[/b][/size] (Offer what you like, I may or may not accept. But I haggle c: )
[/color]

. . Reserved. .

. . Reserved. .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out