Welcome to Gaia! ::

// rolls around

Shy Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Excuse me, may I ask you a question? How good are you in photoshop?

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

who're you asking because fadu actually does her graphics in word

Salty Glitch

*waiting for fadu to open up a slot o Ao

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

USERNAME tab pea on the wall
                                              TYPE OF ORDER tab rectangle posting graphic + coding
                                              details go below
                                              IMAGES tab just this one
                                              LYRICS tab Uhh for coding: "
                                              Come on make it easy, say I never mattered
                                              Run it up the flagpole
                                              We will teach you
                                              How to make boys next door
                                              Out of assholes"
                                              CHARACTER DETAILS tab His name is Haruki Tsukino. He's absolutely fabulous, and isn't afraid to say so. He makes people laugh with his lame a** jokes, but sometimes the crap he says hits a little too close to home.
                                              EXTRA tab No deadline as of yet! I would like something that looks like this sample of yours! I luff it. I luff everything about it <3

_________ tab my firstborn child is 30 mil okay?

ciindo

Fashionable Man-Lover

silvieon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

USERNAME tab Akira Fujihara
                                              TYPE OF ORDER tab l-shaped post layout
                                              details go below
                                              IMAGES tab P1 | P2 | P3 | P4
                                              LYRICS tab
                                              First Coding
                                              "His love, his love, this **** has got me going
                                              I never thought I'd ever feel this strong
                                              See this boy's my fantasy
                                              make me wonder if it's really fair

Oh! He wants me (got it!)
                                              Oh! He's got me (hurting!)
                                              Oh! He burns me
                                              Watch out, this boy cause he knows he got me stuck.

Someone call the Doctor falling deeper in his love
                                              I just can't stop, I'm wrapped in your spell
                                              He got me feeling like I never even felt before
                                              what should I do, when all I wants you (AY-YO)

Too Much. No more. Your love.
                                              It's an Overdose
                                              Too Much. Your love
                                              It's an Overdose" - EXO

For P3: Footer

"his love, his love the kind that's got me tripping
                                              without a touch is gonna poison me " - EXO

CHARACTER DETAILS tab Andrew Jayce Park is his name. He's mature, intelligent, charismatic, and athletic.
                                              EXTRA tab I would like something along the lines of this. For P1, I'd like it like a banner and modern graphics like #8. Since P1 is generally big, you may cut it to how you see fit and on the text style of his name. For P2, I'd like it if you could separate the picture into three, frame it with film and make it look old with grain scratches. P3 will be the footer, slightly render with the coding lyrics listed above. The P4 will be the timeskip do that you see will fit. I'd like it by 18th of July at 6:00pm PST.

_________ tab Flightless Wish, Petit Cherie

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

Akira Fujihara

so the request is fine, however i'm not interested in petit cherie at this time, could you perhaps offer something else? u vu;

Fashionable Man-Lover

silvieon

so the request is fine, however i'm not interested in petit cherie at this time, could you perhaps offer something else? u vu;

I could offer you White Russian, Inverse Russian, or Henna Tattoo.

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

Akira Fujihara

i'll accept white russian, thank you c:
            just send the trade over!

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

b u r g e o n --

hey there i just wanted some confirmation about the main graphic!
            is this all right? because the banners will be done in mostly the same style, so i want to check with you!
            also will you be needing character banners?

Bashful Prophet

silvieon

it looks lovely! if it could have a little more of a blue tint to it, just a subtle blue-ness haha, that would be fantastic!

character banners?

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

b u r g e o n --

all right i can add more blue c:
            errr like will your characters need their pictures on the front page, and do i need to make a fancy banner for them, or will you just be doing a crop?
            i also forgot to ask, what kind of buttons do you need?
            in character, out of character, profile, etc?
// rolls by

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces