Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Please use my semi-perm gfx thread, INFLUX!

I only affiliate with people I know. 200x40 buttons only, please~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Rizzarrr
CD- A R I A x3
Halooo there! biggrin May i ask if what font are you using in this one http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ca4b109505f604fb70d143b88bf2838c/http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee327/MissRizzaMai/rr2.png ? biggrin

Oh dear XD Well uh... I believe the @Deviantart is Wendy (on dafont.com), but the Ray X Ray... uh, possibly Copperplate? I made these agesss ago, I don't really remember, sorry!

Oh hehe Thankies anyway dear, Highly appreciated that you replied! biggrin

Shameless Nerd

Rizzarrr

Hello! May I have a 200 x 40 button that says "Ribboned Colors" and then "A joint quest thread" right underneath that? If you need any inspiration or anything ... I'm not particularly picky over the background image. As long as it's something colorful and the words are readable. 3nodding
( If 88x31 is all that easier, could you try both sizes? I'll pay you 10k for them both 3nodding )

Edit: I might have to go offline soon xp

Shameless Nerd

Rizzarrr
E n t a n g l e d L i e s
Rizzarrr

Hello! May I have a 200 x 40 button that says "Ribboned Colors" and then "A joint quest thread" right underneath that? If you need any inspiration or anything ... I'm not particularly picky over the background image. As long as it's something colorful and the words are readable. 3nodding
( If 88x31 is all that easier, could you try both sizes? I'll pay you 10k for them both 3nodding )

Edit: I might have to go offline soon xp

Alright, I'll get started on that ASAP - you don't have any specific color you want me to base it on? c:

Thank yew emotion_bigheart (I'll start a trade now and accept when I get up tomorrow)

Erm...Either blue, green, or pink if you really want me to decide? I'm never any good with colors sweatdrop
Rizzarrr

Hello. c:
      I would be very interested in one of your buttons.

Could you do animation one?
      88 x 31.
      #A00000, white and lightgrey. If possible some black too! ; n;
      I want it to say:
      B - T i N G ❤ format shop & charity!
      and i want the heart to flash red and any other color.

is that too complicated? ; o ;
      I'll pay the extra?

Shameless Nerd

Rizzarrr
E n t a n g l e d L i e s

Here's the 200x40, I'll finish up the 88x31 tomorrow c:
User Image

Oh my gosh that's absolutely lovely emotion_kirakira I can't wait to see the other one! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff