Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

Rizzarrr

may I know where you get the textures for your button backgrounds or are they made by you

Rainbow Unicorn

Newbie Noob

InkHound
Sounds great, and I apologize for my poor skill in properly explaining things! I'm working on it, really!

Oh you're completely fine! Graphics are all about working with the buyer anyway, this is what's supposed to happen. Here is an updated thread layout, what do you think? I had to mess with some more of your coding again, my apologies. You know this, but change/fix whatever you need to, I just adjusted some things so the graphics would fit.

The "Slotting" post doesn't seem to be accepting the ImgRight, and I'm thinking it's potentially because of the quotes? I'm not quite sure how to fix it....

But let me know any changes ^^

Haxelo

All of them are made by me! c: Generally, I use a thread layout I've made to create a background, or I'll use a variety of brushes/textures. Some of my textures are simply from Google, like your basic stripes. I'll use those images as overlays/change the colors. My brushes are all from DeviantArt, and are used with GIMP.

Newbie Noob

Miss Snuffles
<3

: o

HIIIIIIII LOVELYYYYYYYYY heart

Armed Combatant

Rizzarrr

Wow~ I'd say it all looks great! I don't expect to use the siders on every post, but I adore the graphics! Please be sure to send the .psd files with art in them to my email (tmstern88@live.com), and give me a day or two (just to be sure!) to save the graphics to my computer.

And then I believe we're done unless I've forgotten something?

I shall go and complete my end of the trade, and thank you very much for your services! Both in buttons and for enticing you to do a set of thread graphics for me! <3

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

edit::
After you begin initiation of trade on your side, that is~ razz

Rainbow Unicorn

Rizzarrr

: o

HIIIIIIII LOVELYYYYYYYYY heart

Hullo, dear~
How have you been?

Newbie Noob

InkHound

Oh, well thank you! I'll send you the .psds in a quick second, I just need to clean up/rename the layers. You're always welcome to ask me any questions about them, or ask me to just add the new art you want in. Free of charge, obviously! Take your time saving them too--I won't ever delete the images, so feel free to continue to use my hosting. Your own would be extra safe, though.

Thank you for working so well with me to get what you want! A lot of people aren't as clear (or as proficient with English......) to really help me. You did great <3 I look forward to working with you again, if you ever need it!

Newbie Noob

Miss Snuffles

I'm great! A bit busy, but in a good way :3 How about you? Recently back to Gaia, I see?

Armed Combatant

Rizzarrr
InkHound

Oh, well thank you! I'll send you the .psds in a quick second, I just need to clean up/rename the layers. You're always welcome to ask me any questions about them, or ask me to just add the new art you want in. Free of charge, obviously! Take your time saving them too--I won't ever delete the images, so feel free to continue to use my hosting. Your own would be extra safe, though.

Thank you for working so well with me to get what you want! A lot of people aren't as clear (or as proficient with English......) to really help me. You did great <3 I look forward to working with you again, if you ever need it!

You're more than welcome and it was a pleasure doing business with you! You're definitely on my favoritestalk list for any and all of my future graphic needs. emotion_dowant
And I'll certainly pop in from time to time to bump up your thread (not that it seems to need it, lol).

I used to have that issue when I was younger, but I got tired of dissatisfaction and overall wishy-washy behavior so I started making changes. Which has helped immensely in the long run~

Thank you again, and I'll be sure to take you up on that offer if I have difficulty slotting in new art. :3

Rainbow Unicorn

Rizzarrr

That's wonderful. C:
I've been busy with work~

Yus, I was rather bored with Gaia, so I ditched everything for a year. xD

Newbie Noob

InkHound

heart heart
Well thanks! I'll be sure to stop by your thread too! (ps we should affiliate...... I already added your banner to the first post!)

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kadd6g6][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z1/RizzaMay_photo/ggg_zps73cada4d.png[/img][/url]

And sounds good! I should be here. Once school starts I'll be immensely slower at responding, but I will/should still respond.

Newbie Noob

Miss Snuffles

Ahhh, where do you work?
And yessss lolol I get that way often. Sometimes it just loses it's appeal.... especially with all this crazy inflation going on right now D:

Rainbow Unicorn

Rizzarrr

Meh, I'm a shift manager at a Wendys. -lame-

Well, I was only on for RPing, but life gave me writer's block, so there was no point being here.
Now I'm browsing the RP's and scoffing at how awful some of these are. >.>'

Armed Combatant

Rizzarrr

Already done~! And I doubt you'll be any slower in responding than I will when I really start disappearing off here five days a week. @_@

I've gotten into that nasty habit of eating into my sleep time to be on gaia again...

Newbie Noob

Miss Snuffles

Hey now, I love Wendys xD Those fries though.....
And ahhh I gotcha. I don't know anything about RPing--what constitutes a bad one? Just bad writing?

InkHound

Yay, thank you!
And haha I do the same... at least it's fun, in a way? Recreational even. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff