16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
What do you think? c:

xXxStrawberry of LovexXx

User Image
User Image

Thє wσrld thαt αppєαrs whєn ι clσsє my єyєs ιs mιnє and mιnє αlσnє
                                              ›› Hєy, the thιngs ι'vє αlwαys wαntєd tσ dσ, ι cαn dσ nσw!

"text" 'text' text

Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me I would wait for years just to feel you again I will die without you...would you my love? Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as You scream his name...you're killing me Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time ...One last time... Do you remember me and our beautiful affair? Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone! Why have you turned your back on me? One day you'll wake up and realize your mistake Ice runs through my veins as I stand face to face with The one who stole it all Compassion is not an option Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time ...One last time... Do you remember me and our beautiful affair? Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone! Why have you turned your back on me? One day you'll wake up Realize your mistake! In love we're one, inseparable, pathetic lust, thus we crumble I saw your eyes, I wiped your tears, I waited for you... Who do you see with eyes shut tight? Regret will be your bride Goodbye... Do you remember me and our beautiful affair? Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone! Why have you turned your back on me? One day you'll wake up and realize... Cries escape your sweet voice as I paint my own goodbye

Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me I would wait for years just to feel you again I will die without you...would you my love? Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as You scream his name...you're killing me Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time ...One last time... Do you remember me and our beautiful affair? Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone! Why have you turned your back on me? One day you'll wake up and realize your mistake Ice runs through my veins as I stand face to face with The one who stole it all Compassion is not an option Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time ...One last time... Do you remember me and our beautiful affair? Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone! Why have you turned your back on me? One day you'll wake up Realize your mistake! In love we're one, inseparable, pathetic lust, thus we crumble I saw your eyes, I wiped your tears, I waited for you... Who do you see with eyes shut tight? Regret will be your bride Goodbye... Do you remember me and our beautiful affair? Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone! Why have you turned your back on me? One day you'll wake up and realize... Cries escape your sweet voice as I paint my own goodbye

Sσmє σf ιt ιs hєαvy, bυt my hєαrt cαn cαrry ιt αll!
ιt's σkαy thαt ι dσn't knσw thє thιngs thαt ι stιll dσn't knσw!

Familiar Player

What is your budget ?

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
rajio_obake

Beautiful!!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
How much =D Umm I would think 25k-50k~

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sora Icefreeze
What is your budget ?

25k - 100k maybe?
I'm bad at prices so i guess it's up to you~

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
xXxStrawberry of LovexXx

rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

c: i'm gald you like it

uhmmm 35k sound good ?

Meet my dedication, Inspiration.
                                      It may be smothering you but you know it's the truth.

I'm still here, this is faithfulness at it's finest!

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
rajio_obake

Sounds great =]

Human

18,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

The sadness people hide
Deep inside their hearts
Pulls them to the dark
And takes away their smiles

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT-TEXT

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

I'll do all I can to see us through

I'm quite new to layouts. But I hope you like it. ^-^

Familiar Player

xXxStrawberry of LovexXx
Sora Icefreeze
What is your budget ?

25k - 100k maybe?

For the whole project or e/ ?

Clover is's Oppa

Tipsy Kitten

xXxStrawberry of LovexXx

hello dearie~

i wouldn't mind giving it a try. here are random links of how i code and of my gfx:

one, two

my samples are fairly old, but i've improved a lot and would LOVE to make you a post layout
heck, i'll even do it for free > 3<
and if you need more samples, i can give them to you ( or you can just stalk me )

i'm interested in doing Tetsuya and Koko, if you don't mind

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sora Icefreeze
xXxStrawberry of LovexXx
Sora Icefreeze
What is your budget ?

25k - 100k maybe?

For the whole project or e/ ?

Lol yeeeah?? The whole thing.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
pumi - kisskiss
xXxStrawberry of LovexXx

hello dearie~

i wouldn't mind giving it a try. here are random links of how i code and of my gfx:

one, two

my samples are fairly old, but i've improved a lot and would LOVE to make you a post layout
heck, i'll even do it for free > 3<
and if you need more samples, i can give them to you ( or you can just stalk me )

i'm interested in doing Tetsuya and Koko, if you don't mind

Sure ^^ Go ahead! Um which Koko xD I have like three or four haha

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100