Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there I'm in need of a layout for an rp I'm about to start. If possible I would really appreciate if I could get it in the next few days, can pay extra if needed.

Lonely Lover

My art shop is in my sig if you interested smile
Do you do rp layouts? Cause from what I see those just look like regular graphics

Lonely Lover

x x kit katt x
Do you do rp layouts? Cause from what I see those just look like regular graphics
ah yea sweatdrop my apologies

Fuzzy Man-Lover

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x x kit katt x
Hi there I'm in need of a layout for an rp I'm about to start. If possible I would really appreciate if I could get it in the next few days, can pay extra if needed.

I think I might be able to help.
If you want here is one of my samples.
If you want me to make you one, I could.

User Image
      Sure... whatever....
          Hahaha.... sure...
              Ok I'm tired of this conversation.
        𝔰𝔥𝔦z𝔲

save 𝔢𝔫𝔡 Massacre me.

[text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text] [text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text] [text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text] [text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text]

Why are you talking to me again
                                  I said the conversation was over
                                      Do you want me to kick your ▇▇▇

A bittersweet battle to the end... is it over? Is my life over? Is the world's life over?
      Nice. Do you do multiple pictures in a layout? Like editing them and such? I can give an example of what I mean if needed.
      x x kit katt x

Check out my shop (In my sig) ! Lots of satisfied customers always! & I'd love to do it! (:
      I Melanie l
      x x kit katt x

Check out my shop (In my sig) ! Lots of satisfied customers always! & I'd love to do it! (:

Cool! Just want to do, can you give an estimate of how much you charge? (Just so I can get a general idea and also if it's in my range to be able to pay)
      x x kit katt x
      I Melanie l
      x x kit katt x

Cool! Just want to do, can you give an estimate of how much you charge? (Just so I can get a general idea and also if it's in my range to be able to pay)

it's bribe cause I'm bad at pricing so whatever you think is good on cost and if I want more we can discuss it depending on time and work (:
      I Melanie l
      x x kit katt x
      I Melanie l
      x x kit katt x

it's bribe cause I'm bad at pricing so whatever you think is good on cost and if I want more we can discuss it depending on time and work (:

Alrighty =] So I would fill out the form that says wishlists/ post styles correct?

Dapper Sex Symbol

x x kit katt x

Are you the kit kat I know?

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces