Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to The Image Edit Shop!

Catchy name huh? The object of this shop is to make many assorted things: bump images, avatar edits, a funky logo for your contest, a banner for your GGN/thread, wishlists, etc... If I can make it, and Gaia allows it, I'll sell it!

For those of you old enough to remember, there was indeed an Image Edit shop before. This is a reopening of the shop with a clean new thread. I can easily prove I'm the owner of the original Image Edit Shop, so please don't waste a moderator's time by reporting it. sweatdrop

Table of Contents
  1. List of what I use/FAQ
  2. My Guarantee and Your Contract
  3. Sample List / Price List
  4. Order Forms
  5. Pending Orders List / Black List
  6. Contest for FREE stuff!

What I use to create things for you

• Avatar Editor Version Bases from GavSim and Item Icons from Tektek.org (permission granted via PM from Tekton on April 26th, thank you very much Tekton!)
  • Public Domain Background Images (I currently use http://grsites.com, which has permission stated on it's website for the general public to use the graphics as needed)
  • Adobe Photoshop CS2 (editing program)
  • Any black and white image you supply that I can easily gain permission from the owner to edit/colorize. (If it's a manga scan, don't hold your breath, as it's hard to contact Japanese Manga publishers for permission to edit their work, and I don't speak Japanese.)
  • Anything legal that you'd like done! If you're not sure, post the idea and I'll check with a Minishops Moderator about it. (Yes I'm purple, but I'm not a Minishop mod)

Samples of my work will be created soon and put on the 2nd post!

Customer FAQ

Q. What's an Avatar Edit?

A. Basically I'll draw unique clothes and items on your Avatar, or a fantasy Avatar. Any hair, eyes, clothes you want, I will try to do for you. I'm fairly amateur at this, so it will take a while and it won't look exactly like Gaia clothes or items.

Q. What's a Bump Image?

A. Any image that is used in place of posting the word Bump. It can include the word bump on it, or a cute catch phrase. Basically it's just more fun to put up than just typing the word bump.

Q. What's a Minibanner?

A. The little banner logo that is present on the left of your Guild name in the Guild Listings and the upper right of your Guild pages. This can be different than the banner you have on the Guild's homepage, in your signature, or on recruiting threads.

Q. What's a Logo/Banner?

A. An image with the name of your contest/thread/Guild that is designed to look cool and get attention when put in a signature or on the first post/homepage. Unfortunately, nothing that I or you did not create can be put here aside from images from grsites and tektek, unless the artist can be found for permission requests.

Q. What is a Wishlist?

A. A wishlist is an image designed to show all of gaia what items you want most. It can't hold as much as your profile's wishlist, but it can be put in your signature and get more exposure, raising the likelyhood of a donation! Especially if it links to your quest thread.

Q. How do I place an order?

A. POST YOUR REQUEST HERE! I will not take PMs, I'm running an RP Guild, a Writing Contest, and of course, doing modly duties, and my PM box is bogged down constantly!

Q. Why are there Order Forms?

A. To make it easier for me to understand what you want. Please fill out the forms completely, I cannot make exactly what you want if you do not tell me what it is!

Q. Where is my order?! scream It's been a whole two days!

A. Be patient! You may not be first in line, and even if you are, it takes time to edit an image to look nice, if I rushed the job and got it to you in a single day, it would look horrible. If you continually harrass me to finish your project, I may report it to an omnimod or just handle it myself by blacklisting you depending on how annoying you get. If you honestly think it's taking too long, please do contact me... politely!

Q. Is it okay to ask for something specific as my contest logo?

A. Sure, tell me what you want on a logo. If you want Gaia graphics, just tell me which ones, they're legal to use as long as they are ONLY for use on Gaia. If you want an anime image, sorry, no, unless it's fanart and I can contact the artist.

Q. Could you colorize this image I drew? Pleeease?

A. Sure, I love to color B&W images, however, you must show proof that it's okay for me to color and further edit it, or I won't. Don't just say "I drew it myself!", I want proof that you drew it, link to your Art Arena samples or your deviantart page to prove that it is indeed, your art style and skills. If it's NOT your art, tell me who drew it and link me to their website, I'll ask their permission, but if they say no, then sorry, no sale. I'd rather NOT get banned or copyright infringment, thank you.

Q. Why aren't these projects like 5,000 a piece like other stores?

A. You get what you pay for. I'm cheap because I'm still learning the skills and want to challenge myself to discover what I can really do. This won't look like breedable pets or anything. It'll look like my samples, possibly a little better because the samples are a few months old.

Q. I don't like what you made. Do I have to pay anyway?

A. NO. If you honestly do not like what I made, I will try again and you don't have to pay until I give you what you want. HOWEVER: If I catch someone using something after they said they didn't want it, I WILL file a scam report. I don't expect to need to do this, but this is here just in case.
My Product Guarantee/Your Contract

By opening this shop, I agree that:

• All products will meet or exceed the quality of the sample work shown.
  • All prices will match those given on the price list, with no hidden fees.
  • No images will be used that are not permitted in Minishops (copywritten work, TOS violation images, etc)
  • No payment will be necessary until the work is completed and you, the customer, are satisfied with it.
  • I will not colorize any image until proof of ownership/proof of permission is given.
  • I will occassionally hold contests with the prize being a user-customized banner with images that I am not allowed to sell (anime/manga/TV show/etc) as outlined in the Minishops sticky.

By ordering from this shop and/or posting on this thread, You agree that:
  • You will not request anything without filling out the form required.
  • You will not PM your order, or harrass me to complete it. You may politely inquire about the status of your order if it takes more than a week to fill it.
  • You will not scam me and run off with my art and no payment.
  • You will not request that I edit/color any image you do not own and I cannot easily get permission to work on. I'm not going to phone a guy in Japan to make you a banner.
  • You will NOT beg for items/gold, advertise your thread/guild/etc, or otherwise spam up my beautiful thread. Your post will be deleted, you will be blacklisted, and further action may be taken upon my discretion.

The rules of this thread are subject to change at any time and it is suggested that all customers subscribe to this thread until their produ tis complete!
Sample Work! (And Prices)

Notice: If I'm really busy with these, it won't cost extra, but you WILL have to wait in the order the requests come in. Please do not harrass me or I will report you for the harrassment.

These projects will not all be done in a day! The more difficult ones can take a week, if you want quality work, expect to wait for it. To prevent calls of scam: I won't accept payment until the project is done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: These are all samples. Your product may, and probably will have different backgrounds, graphics, color usage, and text. This is only to show my capabilities. Wishlists will obviously all have different content.

User Image
Writing Contest Banner - 1000 gold

User Image
Avatar Contest Banner - 1000 gold

User Image User Image Minibanners - 400 gold

User Image Wishlist - 800 gold

User Image
Bump Image - 150 gold

User Image
Lineart: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/alechsa/commissions/word.jpg
Image Colorization - 1500 gold (Note: I did this for myself for use in roleplay, and I will not do lineart colorizations unless you can prove you drew the image or I can get permission to edit it)

Not pictured yet:

Guild Banner - 1000 gold
ORDER FORMS

Note: DO NOT LINK TO THE CONTEST/THREAD/GUILD YOU WANT A BANNER FOR! That is advertising and I will put you on the redlist!

I want an Avatar Edit, please!

[b]Name of Customer[/b]:
[b]Male or Female[/b]:
[b]Outfit Description[/b]:
[b]Background[/b]:
[b]Text[/b]:

Bump Images
I want a Bump Image, please!

[b]Name of Customer[/b]:
[b]Number of Images Requested[/b]:
[b]Colors and Theme[/b]:

Contest Logos
I want a Contest Logo, please!

[b]Name of Customer[/b]:
[b]Name of Contest[/b]:
[b]Type of Contest[/b]:

GGN/Thread Banners
I want a Banner, please!

[b]Name of Customer[/b]:
[b]Name of Thread/Guild[/b]:
[b]Topic of Thread/Guild[/b]:
[b]Long or Square?[/b]:

"Minibanners" (200x40 pixels)
I want a Minibanner, please!

[b]Name of Customer[/b]:
[b]Name of GGN[/b]:
[b]Topic of GGN[/b]:

Wishlists (must be real Gaia items and not contacts, etc)
I want a Wishlist, please!

[b]Name of Customer[/b]:
[b]Items you wish for[/b] (up to 10):
[b]Single item that you are currently questing for[/b] (optional):
Pending Orders

• None

Black List

• None
~*HOW TO GET FREEBIES*~

I will be holding random contests here, either for bumping, for repeat customers, or a free raffle. The prize will always be a free graphic with anything (no TOS violations such as nudity, suicidal images, and severe gore) the winner wishes to have.

I will not give away Gaia items in any of my contests on this thread!!

First Contest

Free Raffle!

DETAILS
  • 1 ticket per 5 bumps (NUMBER YOUR BUMP! or the bump is considered just friendly to help the thread...)
  • Starts at page 10
  • There will be 100 tickets
  • You can only take 5 tickets, and I will not tolerate mule usage!
  • Drawing will use the number generator post program.
  • The winner (as always will be) recieves a free graphic of their choice, with any content (Gaia Friendly only) that they wish

Tickets taken so far:

A quick bump to open the doors... and we're done!
Kick! Here comes the string of bumps before I get a customer....
Well. Pleasure seeing you here.

Can you do image maps?
[ .days. ]
Well. Pleasure seeing you here.

Can you do image maps?

Unfortunately, I'm have not learned image map coding. It seems a bit too complex for me to grasp and I've decided to sit back and wait for Tektek.org to finish their imagemap program and use that for my signatures when it's done. 3nodding If possible, I may implement it into my shop if granted permission by Tekton, depending on how the program works. For a VERY cheap price, obviously, since Tekton's coding will do all the major work.
User Image

Bumpies for Luckies

User Image
Thanks for the helpful bump ^-^
Bumple. heart
Lalala..... domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers